How to state rank- (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
depends on the person id say, i didnt go tutoring and i went fine. but some people need a bit more guidance which if u do, id recommend obviously
Defs man. I think its more just that tutors expose students to pretty much every question type you can encounter, which therefore would mean these students could identify methods to tackle certain questions much quicker than say one who doesn't attend tuition- more time on the tutored student's hands. It's pretty unfair tbh but idt anyone can rlly do much.

liamkk112

HSC
Defs man. I think its more just that tutors expose students to pretty much every question type you can encounter, which therefore would mean these students could identify methods to tackle certain questions much quicker than say one who doesn't attend tuition- more time on the tutored student's hands. It's pretty unfair tbh but idt anyone can rlly do much.
personally i found without tutoring i had to be much more self motivated, which led me to actually trying to understand wth was going on rather than just doing what tutor would give me. both are valid approaches though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)