how was everyones cssa trial (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it was alright, i heard it was a hard trial though so yeah

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I already posted this in the other thread. Anyway, I did not even attempt the cross religion study question! I could not remember anything to do with it. That was world 20 out of a possible 50 marks! I am going to fail so miserably:angry::mad:!

guy

HSC
hahah it was fucked. i only wrote two pages on the 10 mark quesiton, and the ecuminsismss one i tlaked about interfaith dialouges which is different
haha its only religion

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I did not even know what that word meant:eek:! I will be very surprised if I get over 10/50. SERIOUSLY!

Hinto

heheI found it pretty easy..I did about a solid 30 minutes study befoer the test ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
it was about the impact of ecumenical developments on christianity in australia.

EVERYBODY was walking around with BoS notes, LOL! :D
except me ... i used the ones the school gave out, but i had read the BoS notes before (for my half yearlies)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
omg i went soooo well in cross depth
and then everythign went downhill...
my multiple chioce was heaps good...
but everything in booklet..i was stuffed with..except media..which i went well in..
oh well see how it turns out..good luck to everyone
english tomorrow!!..arrggghhh
*runs away in hyterics

Nomes

I thought it was good - could have used ten more minutes. The questions about "followers putting some thing into practice" was a bit off-putting until I realised it was just a re-wording of the syllabus "everyday life of believers" thing.

That one question in the booklet about "beliefs and belief systems impacting on human experience" was FAR TOO vague. I had to do a general intro then focus on specific examples or I wouldn't have been able to fill the page. What did everyone write for that though? I think I may have been a bit off with that one.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah it was alright... i found the multiple choice questions bitchy... and the question about the physical and cultural aspects of australia? i had no idea about that... i was blabbering on about australia's remotness and that needed ppl to travel into rural areas... and bush brother hoods and yeah..

the cross religion was alright... though i did blab on...im happy with a pass :)

e s k i

Part C (10 mark mutha) was a bullshit question...
i wrote so much on part b (the compare one) because i was trying to avoid question c even though it was worth more...

Yeh! Physical and cultural aspects..? wot the...???!!

I think the wording of a lot of the exam was a bit fcukt...

Chloe

Hey Tooheyz,
I did the same as you wrote about the rural and outback missions! Hope it's right. That eccumil whatever way gayness, and the spirituality developed australia was also very gay.

Although English today was way wrose. King Lear sucks really bad.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the multiple choice was crap! theyre meant 2 be easy!

what'd u put 4 the unique aust spirituality?? in the aboriginal section?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I rambled on about our growing separation from England and the Anglican church:lol:! I wish I had of thought of the Bush Brotherhood and Flying Doctor service etc. I think that was the right answer:(.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
The multiple choice was stuffed. What the hell is this "all of the above" crap!?

Choose the BEST of these, and they all fit, so you should choose ALL OF THE ABOVE. but it says choose the BEST, so you cant choose all three!??!?!

WTF!?

Ac

Nomes

The physical and cultural interrelatedness one was, according to the notes our teacher gave us, about the vastness of Australia and the way people find it easy to avoid churches because of that. (So the Bush Brotherhoods fit in there) Also the cultural bit was about Australia's fairly secular society.

I'm sure there were better answers to put, but thats what our teacher told us to write if we got a question like that.

That unique Australian Spirituality one was a load of bullcrap. Aborigines really havent had that much of an impact on spirituality in Australia at all, so because the question asked "assess" or "evaluate" or something, I said that. I mentioned that every Christian denomination has an Aboriginal presence and that New Agers tend to draw on aspects of Ab. Spirituality because of their attraction to things that are non-Western or exotic.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
the ecumenical one was pretty much about the uniting church...combination of christian churches to make a christian religion unique to australia

the ethics was a joke...the first one describe a source of ethics...wrote about the bible...part b compare whatever between 2 religion...well i did sacred storie and texts so wrote about the bible again...added a bit on the torah...sweet as
part c well i just wrote a whole load of crap as far as i can remember....but should do okay
i found the multi choice the hardest part of the paper

well thats about all

oh the culture and land one about australia...i spoke about its remote so they had the bush bro's and flying docs etc

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Courtenay
the ecumenical one was pretty much about the uniting church...combination of christian churches to make a christian religion unique to australia
Yeah, I crapped on about:
NCCA
Sydney College of Divinity
College of Theology
Uniting Church

I hadn't studied it as much as I should've, instead I learnt Rites of Passage Judaism/Christianity instead, bad move.

nerdd

haha huy that's exactly what i wrote about.
excpet i forgot the uniting church (grrrrrrrrr
i hated those 'followers put into practice' questions.
they had like 3 whole questions dedicated to it!
such a joke.
what happened to those nice questions about aboriginal's connection to the land?! i like those ones!

what was the answer to the totem multiple choice??
- physical soul only
- spiritual
-dictates all life
blabhablhalbabllh wtf!?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by nerdd
what was the answer to the totem multiple choice??
- physical soul only
- spiritual
-dictates all life
blabhablhalbabllh wtf!?
I took one look at that question and guessed. I cannot remember which one I guess now though. Now that I have time to really think about that paper, I am quite sure I am not going to get into double figures:(. I do not really care though, I have twelve units, so I can just drop religion anyway. How many poeople here only have ten units and have to count religion:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)