how was everyones cssa trial (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
How many poeople here only have ten units and have to count religion:)?
I'm not counting religion :D

Originally posted by nerdd
what was the answer to the totem multiple choice??
- physical soul only
- spiritual
-dictates all life
blabhablhalbabllh wtf!?
Did it include "all of the above", because that's what I selected. Can you remember the other choices? If not, then I'm sure I picked "all of the above". :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Chloe
Hey Tooheyz,
I did the same as you wrote about the rural and outback missions!
yeah i hope we fudged it well.. muahUAh i was staring at the question for 5 minutes going 'what the hell?!' the same time i was reading it... so yeah i wasted alot of time on it...

but according to Nomes, i think we fudged it well :)

Originally posted by Nomes
The physical and cultural interrelatedness one was, according to the notes our teacher gave us, about the vastness of Australia and the way people find it easy to avoid churches because of that. (So the Bush Brotherhoods fit in there) Also the cultural bit was about Australia's fairly secular society.

City_

i got my rites section mark back... 17/20 sweet !!! hahaha 1st in my class for that section w00t w00t

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i got my results back today
i was so surprised cause i though i stuffed up but no..i rocked it
weighed exam mark of 96%
so surprised.. my teacher was on the committe who wrote the paper and she had this huge grin cause alot of the questions in it were 'daring and experimental' as she said.. they were like hard..so she said it was expected to challenge
i was sooo happy...
dux of school yay!!
good luck everyone

Dave85

HSC
96%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit. When you said weighed assessment mark what do u mean by that? ...or is that ur mark in the trial? If it is u are one of the smartest ppl ever (the exam was SO hard!)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by Dave85
96%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit. When you said weighed assessment mark what do u mean by that? ...or is that ur mark in the trial? If it is u are one of the smartest ppl ever (the exam was SO hard!)
like she said sumthing about the mark she gave us being weighted and not being what i actually got in my trial... i get my paper back tomorrow but she said sumthing like i got 92 as my mark but after weighting it went up to 96% ..i am not at all sure.. thats just what she said..but i'll ask her and get back to youse...

Originally posted by Sacred_Soul
thats excellent TeLEpAtHeTiC...good on ya mate

howbout.....wanna help us out a little plz:confused: ;)
wat u need help with again?

Crezzo

Bloody hell this exam was sooo, fucked. our teacher changed millions of questions. It was shit coz he changed them to questions we hadn't done. Pissed me off

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
me! I do 2 unit...although im yet to do my trial... scared shitless about cross religious ones...
hey with cross religious they dont supply us with lines giving us an indication of how much to write right? because that scares me because i dont know what they expect, if ive covered enough and sometimes where to stop if i have too much info... thats why i fuck up my time management in english language... ahhh im so scared mine is tomorrow... i think we are doing independant... AHHH

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
me.... but its all good..after trials i hav good indication of wats expected and what isn't..as opposed to b4.. see where things take me..i so wish i did ext 1 and 2 english.. my biggest ever regret!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
over 90% is that possible? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.. so far I have only got all of the 1u section back and I got 41/50 so far.. pretty happy with that considering I felt I failed it.

Dave85

HSC
got ours back 2day. i got 86% so i was bloody happy. Section 2 on cross religion studies i kicked arse but media let me down. Pretty pyched tho. Much better then i thought i wud

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Crezzo

i got 75%, i'm pretty pissed off about 1 question which i got right and i got a bloody 0! i'm so complaining 2 the higher power, "GOD, hey GOD, Hey ANDY" i'm so gonna get 77%, i don't care wat he says

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)