how was everyones cssa trial (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what were the averages at ur schools? ours was somewhere around 50%

niks88

our skool went really shit. only 11 people outta 45 passed, and thankfully, i was one of them. i thought it was the shittest exam so far, the questions were more out to trick us then let us try n gain marks. our teachers went skitz, said it was the worse results they've seen in ages. 1 unit went better then 2 unit too apparently. that question on physical n cultural landscape or sum shit was gay, and the question bout aboriginal spirituality's influence on christianity or woteva the hell the question was, our own teacher looked at it and said she didnt agree with it! that ecumenical question stuffed everyone too. i kinda guessed that n fluked it, multiple choice was the easiest bit i think, and the shorter answers. i didnt go very good in ethics, grrr. ohwell...who needs religion anyways.....

ToOL

i stuffed up
i did all the OR questions.. and yeah figured out in the last 5 minutes that we were spose to choose 3.. i suck
BADLY... yeah so didnt write enough got 45% i think haa but it was 3rd in the year, our skool sucxks SO bad

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I dun wanna use the "I didn't study excuse," but seriously, I didn't study! :p

65% for me... But its all good, overall rank 7/75 :D

RitaF17

HSC
N/A
it was really hard and confusing they tended to get the lil parts of the syallabus and make like an analyse question out of it... it was a shocking paper

Alexander

Gold Member
I dorrdelled in the m/c and short answer and skitzed in the CRS.....DAMN YOU ONE UNITERS

say 'telepathic' are those dudes.....err... bum jacking in your pic??? if so WHADA?

Mr Otto

I did soooooo good

I did soooo good in the studies of religion trial. our school did the catholic trial and i killed it got forty out of fifty, most of the year got just over the pass mark

im not religoious or anything i just got the excel studies of religon 1 in a month book and it helped the shit flow right out of me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)