shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Good.
Boss left for an hour or so, so we got stuck into the food. :eek:
hahah,

And where may I ask, do you work? :p

Didn't end up going to work today (or 2morrow for that matter). I was sick yesterday (vomiting & dizziness) so got Dr's certificate and now i don't have to work. yay.

Also took time off work to study for exams (and the weekend after for something for myself. =D)

nicollette

HSC
I had a shift from 11-7 which was pretty much torture because I felt faintish due to my anemia and I was at registers so that was kind of hard. It was extremely shit at the start because not much workmates were at their registers beside me, so shit boring but from around 2 onwards it got pretty good.

Me and my crush were talking (refer to love and relationships section to see whats going on with us lol), other than that just had a good bitch to workmates during tea and yeah. Was kind of sad cos my crush said when he finishes his electricians apprentiship at tafe, which is in 4 months, he's going to quit, plus he's been working at safeway for 6 years so yeah :(

nicollette

HSC
If they had a shit day at work, let them say they had a shit day at work. Even if its a rant, thats how their day at work was, which was the point of the thread.

jas62

HSC
My Day was great came in did a lunchbreak as supervisor which was fucking busy!! then operated for a few hours our town coles had to close for a few hours due to there registers breaking down?? Which sent about 200 odd customers our way over 2 ish hours wasnt that bad couple people stayed to help out. And tonight it was fucking busy me and like 2other people for the whole night and i was suppose to be supervising and all i did was serve!!

jas62

HSC
I had a good day at work except for the fucking wogs hehe! I love it when they are wrong about the price haha now fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)