• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Hahaha, you have the memory of a goldfish! (even though they proved on ACA that goldfish have a memory span of longer than 3 seconds...)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Hmmm, explains why my goldfish died when I poured the whole can of fish flakes in.

iluvschool

HSC
ah my day is turning out 2 be elcrappo. yes thats right, i can speak spanish...elcrappo. my extension history teacher blatently told me my proposal was CRAP and dat of course made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. now im in a very cranky mood and would lv to crawl into a warm hole and sleep untill im 18...(three mnths way! WOO!)..than i will crawl out of my hole, brush of the accumulated mould, drink and than sleep till school is well and truly over...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
lol, you trying to forget about the maths exams?
Yes, and I don't exactly see anything wrong with the picture :D They're exams, after all, and exams are not particularly memorable, don't you think? ;) Not helped by the fact that maths = agony...and I do believe that this can be proven mathematically :)

HSC
First day of official learning back.. pretty boring, i suppose. I know i got 12/15 in MC for Biology.. don't know the rest and i know for sure that i didn't come first in the 3uMaths exam. At least i pwned the D&T assesment which only about 4/15+ students completed.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Today: - Chemistry exam
- Legal Studies exam
Wrote 12 page essay in Legal. Don't know how it happened.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Yes, and I don't exactly see anything wrong with the picture :D They're exams, after all, and exams are not particularly memorable, don't you think? ;) Not helped by the fact that maths = agony...and I do believe that this can be proven mathematically :)
Nothing wrong with that, although the mathematical equation might be difficult to find :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Today: - Chemistry exam
- Legal Studies exam
Wrote 12 page essay in Legal. Don't know how it happened.
wooow how did you write 12 pages in an essay? ...unless you had like 2 hours to do it lol. my max would ever be 4 pages (that is with 11 words a line) in like 1 hour...2 hours to write an essay... my hand would just brake

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
yoakim said:
my max would ever be 4 pages (that is with 11 words a line) in like 1 hour...2 hours to write an essay... my hand would just brake
Your going to have to pick that up for the HSC with at least 2-3 essays per English paper and you are expect to write 1000-1500 in 40mins so that is about three - four pages, but not to worry you will all in good time.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Nothing wrong with that, although the mathematical equation might be difficult to find :)
Hmmm. Well, for starters, "maths" has five letters and so does "agony". And...we can go from there :D

Wow, 12-page essay! BOTH my arms were numb the other day after I finished writing a mere 4-page essay for English (right hand was holding the pen, and, erm, I leaned on my left arm) :p

HSC
ahhh...today was crap... eng adv. in the morning and economics in the arvo.. i probably screwed it.. still next two days free!! but still gotta go to sport....:mad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)