• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agywaggy

HSC
I wish i could say the same about me, My ranks are no where near that.... Arghhh I think its something to do with its MATHS!!!
But Congrats SoulSearcher!!!!

Well my day was just great, i had an excursion in the city were it was pouring rain, I got wet from head to toe. And i must say today was soo COLD, I was FREEZING!!!! and I just wanted my bed..... :cold:

HSC
Agywaggy said:
I wish i could say the same about me, My ranks are no where near that.... Arghhh I think its something to do with its MATHS!!!
But Congrats SoulSearcher!!!!

Well my day was just great, i had an excursion in the city were it was pouring rain, I got wet from head to toe. And i must say today was soo COLD, I was FREEZING!!!! and I just wanted my bed..... :cold:
lol, hhaha, oh well

yeh, it was bloody cold today, luckily we had mcs cricket, which kept me warm

anyway, right now, my foxtal is being a little piece of crap and stuffing up, i can't watch any tv :burn: oh well

Agywaggy

HSC
the pospinator said:
lol, hhaha, oh well

yeh, it was bloody cold today, luckily we had mcs cricket, which kept me warm

anyway, right now, my foxtal is being a little piece of crap and stuffing up, i can't watch any tv :burn: oh well
I hate when Foxtel does that..... Its soo annoying!!!!
Thats alrite you don't hve to watch tv, you can do some homework *cough cough* more like procrastinating.... lol :p

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Originally Posted by SoulSearcher
Haha :eek:

Just found out my assessment rank for extension 1 maths, 1/32. Now that's good :D

Awesome effort Soul Searcher CONRGRATS! :)

Yeh I just found out my results as well 1st out of 9 people (the incredibly stubborn teacher wouldn't give it to us - still don't know 2u). Not as impressive as SS but still good.

HSC
Agywaggy said:
I hate when Foxtel does that..... Its soo annoying!!!!
Thats alrite you don't hve to watch tv, you can do some homework *cough cough* more like procrastinating.... lol :p
hahaha, yeh, i really need to get myself out of that habit in the next couple weeks or so

procrastination is possibly the biggest villain in the battle between us vs hsc

Agywaggy

HSC
the pospinator said:
hahaha, yeh, i really need to get myself out of that habit in the next couple weeks or so

procrastination is possibly the biggest villain in the battle between us vs hsc
Soo true!!! Its my BIGGEST weakness..... *runs from the computer* Yer I wish, like thats gonna happen.

SoulSearcher, You'll come first your a smart maths genius!!! :)

Agywaggy

HSC
the pospinator said:
lol, ss u don't need to put in effort to ace maths, u could probably do it blindfolded
I'll have to agree with the pospinator on this one SS!!! If i could get one rank like yours, i would be a very happy little girl!!!

You'll put in the effort, people seem to come out at the end and totally surprise everyone, but u SS will do it from the start. Not like some slackers i.e me who doesn't do anything, but still wants high marks. We all know that no work means low ranks and low marks, thats me.

HSC
I went to the "Wesley Conference Centre" to have a presentation thingy about all of the Modules we'll be doing for English Adv. HSC. It was good. :)
Craig Reucassel from "The Chaser's War on Everything" was there! :D

Sofstar

HSC
Got my first assessment DONE! A a sub for english and then i left to go to a crappy music rehersal and then had a sb for biology where i did my english work. Now that we're in Yr 12, the subs just come and set our work and then leave and come back now and then. Hehehehe! Im so glad it's friday.

Agywaggy

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm, received reports today, and cleared up a few issues about the Information Day, so it's good to go on Thursday :)
I bet your happy with your report! :)

My day was pretty boring, attended classes but wasn't listening half the time... ohh wells, now i'm copping it cuz i hve double the work :( my own fault but it was friday! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)