How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
Umm nothing much, just got through a couple more questions on binomial theorem today, and finally started my legal assignment.
[shudders] legal...

We were supposed to get our grades back for the last assessment [legal studies], but no. we had a practice fire drill thing that lead into lunch, which was all good

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
[shudders] legal...

We were supposed to get our grades back for the last assessment [legal studies], but no. we had a practice fire drill thing that lead into lunch, which was all good
We haven't had a fire drill, last one was actually a bomb scare, but then that was rumoured to be a person who wanted to get out of doing an exam in the morning. Also another thing, received our ranks for the accelerated students, and I'm coming 1st in the entire extension 1 maths HSC course, which I'm very happy about :D I have to maintain that rank though.

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
We haven't had a fire drill, last one was actually a bomb scare, but then that was rumoured to be a person who wanted to get out of doing an exam in the morning. Also another thing, received our ranks for the accelerated students, and I'm coming 1st in the entire extension 1 maths HSC course, which I'm very happy about :D I have to maintain that rank though.
W00T FOR COMING FIRST
[throws a bottle of red wine at you]

Lmao @ bomb scares. I wish I had one during the HSC exam for LEGAL STUDIES.
I'm only coming first in one subject, Drama :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
W00T FOR COMING FIRST
[throws a bottle of red wine at you]

Lmao @ bomb scares. I wish I had one during the HSC exam for LEGAL STUDIES.
I'm only coming first in one subject, Drama :)

That makes 2 bottles of red wine I've got in the past week, one from you and one 'taken' from the school ball on Saturday night :p But I'm very happy with that, as I though I would have been second behind the Year 12 student doing Pathways.

That's a very good rank you got there *throws bottle of wine at you* Now you just have to keep it up :)

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
That makes 2 bottles of red wine I've got in the past week, one from you and one 'taken' from the school ball on Saturday night :p But I'm very happy with that, as I though I would have been second behind the Year 12 student doing Pathways.

That's a very good rank you got there *throws bottle of wine at you* Now you just have to keep it up :)
You can never have too much red wine... [dances around]
How was that ball thing?

HSC
Lol, you get drunk from cyber-wine???

Ok, maybe not drunk... but seriously, you think wine is the answer to all problems???

EVERYBODY (ok, maybe just me...) knows that the answer is really chocolate!

Last edited:
N

noir.

[nod]
Anything is possible on the internet... or will be in a few years time

Agywaggy

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Lol, you get drunk from cyber-wine???

Ok, maybe not drunk... but seriously, you think wine is the answer to all problems???

EVERYBODY (ok, maybe just me...) knows that the answer is really chocolate!
I'll agree with you there and the Chocolate!!! You gotta love the chocolate!!!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Congrats to you two Gangles and SoulSearcher, keep it up :)

Today, my teacher told us about a nasty girl who bullied her lots back in the day and how they bumped into each other in Newtown recently, they talked for like 20 minutes and at the end the bully asked her out on a date. Hah, funny.

Agywaggy

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
:D I also noticed that you go for the Roosters!
Yer, i do!And i also see ur a supporter!!! I'm a huge supporter.. but unfortunately since getting a job hve not been able to go to any games except for one earlier in the year. It sucks!!!!
I hope we win this weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)