How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hang in there airie think of the positive at least it is preliminary and this is your last chance to make mistakes where they won't count. Baring that maybe the resource section (which I am sure you have tried) or borrowing a study guide for quick summaries and use the next six days to read over and continually test yourself. Eventually it will stick. I would off you my IPT summaries but they are only for HSC and not preliminary so sorry. Good Luck, hope all goes well!

My day was quite boring nothing exciting happened and I was continually reminded how close the HSC exams are and to study etc. :| It's not like I have forgotten when they are...

ane_st

HSC
i put up my BOW for the exhibition tonight... and in cafs we made a trivial pursuit game on the issues related to technological development.... :) :)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
i got my john donne assignment back.
it was crap.
i got 30/40 which is probably my lowest 2u english mark so far.
:burn:

oh and my japanese teacher treatened our class with detention if we didn't do our homework... again.
come on sensei. it's getting kinda old.

exams in two weeks.
should start studying.

Sofstar

HSC
I turned up at school today at 7:30am for a rehersal and no-one else turns up! So i spent the next 3 hours doing composition work and finshing up things.

I had the day off, but because i love school so much i went anyway.

N

noir.

Sofstar said:
I turned up at school today at 7:30am for a rehersal and no-one else turns up! So i spent the next 3 hours doing composition work and finshing up things.

I had the day off, but because i love school so much i went anyway.
Oh, such a dedicated student!
[throws red wine to you]

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Pretty crap did biology olympiad, bombed it, and i have to catch up on heaps of work. Had sport and had to walk in the rain.

Sofstar

HSC
Hahaha, Yes i am SUCH the dedicated perfect student.....*cough*

Wooz, walking in the rain's alrite! Not if you got drenched though.......

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Sofstar said:
Hahaha, Yes i am SUCH the dedicated perfect student.....*cough*

Wooz, walking in the rain's alrite! Not if you got drenched though.......
Was made to walk for 20min in the rain to sport by evil teachers.

Last edited:

ice ken

HSC
Wooz said:
Was made to walk for 20min in the rain to sport by evil teachers.
lol. in the rain? as if. wouldnt it make u sick...... y would a teacher do sumthing like that. at luch wen there is litle bit of rain we all have to get off the sports field and get cover.... we get like yelled at if we are in the rain

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
@airie: Hope you get out of that, and do those IPT notes :)
@zangetsu.xo: Good luck with those exams, and I would love to get your marks for advanced english :eek:
@Sofstar: Damn you and your dedication :p I wish I was that dedicated :eek:
@Wooz: That sucks man. That really does. I like walking in the rain though. Odd habit of mine :p

As for today, got back my business plan and extension english tests. 17/20 and 18/20 respectively. First mark was a fluke, I did not deserve that mark. Second mark I was happy with, because I thought I didn't do well in it.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Been doing IPT notes for a total of six hours, and only just finished the first module x.x

Got the latest issue of Time yesterday. Why does it have to be so interesting?? >.< Such bad timing, I've got exams coming up and notes to make and here I was, plunging into it like mad :p (But do read it. It was a very interesting issue - well for me anyway :D)

And thanks kid.@dmin and SoulSearcher, I hope for the best (well that's the only thing I can do anyway) :p Great. And need to do more on French. And English. And physics. Need to actually understand the stuff, teacher's 2-second mini explanation didn't exactly do much :p Yikes I feel stupid :(

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Got the latest issue of Time yesterday. Why does it have to be so interesting?? >.< Such bad timing, I've got exams coming up and notes to make and here I was, plunging into it like mad :p (But do read it. It was a very interesting issue - well for me anyway :D)
Hey, Time magazine is good :uhhuh:

Tiring, to say the least. Ahh well, can't wait until the weekend :D

Chocolat

HSC
I'm so happy today...because my yearlys are officially over! :D:D:D
Had French this morning (what a way to end my yearlies...)...I just realized how incompetent I am for French Extension after that exam...lol...and to even contemplate that I was thinking that I would do average in French Extension is laughable now!
Good luck to everyone for your yearlies! :D:D:D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Heh, if only the Herald was just as interesting :rolleyes:

A baby bird fell off the school roof yesterday and the parents were like pecking at anyone who comes near so like, that whole section of the quad had to be fenced off. Lucky the chicky only had a broken leg or something.

Sofstar

HSC
Awww a baby bird!

I finished my yearlys today as well! Woohooo.

HSC
Today we had an assembly to celebrate our school's 30th birthday. :)
There was a birthday cake, which I would've thought we (the students) would get a piece of, but I don't know what happened to it...

Oh, and tomorrow is a mufti day, where we are supposed to dress up in clothing people wore in around 1976. I'm going to be wearing jeans and my Roosters jersey, because in 1974 and 1975, Easts were doing extremely well. (including breaking/making the record of the amount of games won in a row - 19!!!)

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
Had my German yearly today. It was okay, I guess. It finished at 11. I got home at 12! Wow.

Now I have a four-day weekend before my next exam on Wednesday =D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Finally finished IPT notes yesterday, around 5pm. Then spent the rest of the day on dinner + French + *attempted revision* of English. Sigh. Have to cope with them tomorrow. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)