How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Gah, had a nightmare last night, no fun x.x Woke up this morning, went to school, handed in English stuff (that research + another sheet that's not actually late :p), quadruple maths (again), physics (where the teacher just read this sheet...yawn...<.<), and double chem with titration. Meh. I almost think I was seeing things when I looked at the solution and thought it changed colour, and when I looked again it was gone. THEN I remembered that's how it's supposed to go at first :eek:

IceOnFire said:
Getting my little assessment booklet tonight...:)
dracnom said:
report in 2 weeks
Heh, we got the assessment booklet first week back or something, and we haven't got our reports yet. It was supposed to be handed out on Tuesday but they told us it's delayed till Thursday. Meh. ... Oh wait. That's tomorrow. >.<'''

falcon07

HSC
We received our reports on Friday. Mine was pretty good:

English Advanced 3/161 92% (my least favourite subject :))
Maths Ext 1 12/146 93%
Chemistry 1/84 85%
Physics 1/96 92%
German Continuers 1/12 92.5%
Latin Continuers 3/12 90%

N

noir.

falcon07 said:
We received our reports on Friday. Mine was pretty good:

English Advanced 3/161 92% (my least favourite subject :))
Maths Ext 1 12/146 93%
Chemistry 1/84 85%
Physics 1/96 92%
German Continuers 1/12 92.5%
Latin Continuers 3/12 90%
Very, very nice. :)

falcon07

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Nice :) Doesn't look like your least favourite subject :p
Year 11 English was a nightmare. We had 3 different teachers over the 3 terms and only the last one (who we had for 4 weeks) was any good. I'm just lucky it's a subject in which you can do very little work all year, cram the night before and fluke the exams.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Had Crossroads yesterday. Learnt about drugs, violence, blah blah. Also had a self-defence session where I got very violent, and then no one wanted to hold the punching bag for me. :(
Yesterday was a mufti day for year 11-12. And then next wednesday there's a mufti day for the school. I hate mufti days =/
OMFG! That sounds sooooo fun. I wish I had self-defense for crossroads.

Anyone know if it's compulsory to have something like that? :D

HSC
airie said:
Heh, we got the assessment booklet first week back or something, and we haven't got our reports yet.
Same. Luckily the teacher organising the assessment booklet is an organised teacher.

We get our reports Friday week. I'm going on an English excursion on that Friday. And that "Skrzynecki" guy will be there. :uhhuh:

IceOnFire

HSC
I am going to Jamberoo for business studies!! wOot!!

I think I have already mentioned this somewhere in the forums, but anyways, WOOT!!! :D

mchappypants

HSC
Today was really shit for me

english - reading our book with the class...fell asleep
modern history - i dont know what we were doing, surely something boring...cut up bits of paper and fell asleep
sac - did assessment presentation then fell asleep whilst others did theirs
art - class ended up having a debate about what is acceptable/offensive in art - completely pointless, but surprisingly i didnt fall asleep
and i had a free last so i got to go home at 1.25 so i guess that was good

airie

HSC
Congrats falcon07 :)

falcon07 said:
Year 11 English was a nightmare. We had 3 different teachers over the 3 terms and only the last one (who we had for 4 weeks) was any good. I'm just lucky it's a subject in which you can do very little work all year, cram the night before and fluke the exams.
Wow, I had three different teachers over three terms too, except the second one didn't really teach but just "supervised" us for our website projects :p

EDIT: Just got my school report. Ha. As expected, the physics score was even lower than the English one.

What. A. Feat.

Last edited:

mchappypants

HSC
I turned up for a maths ext. lesson that wasn't even on :( so i just slept in an empty classroom from 7.30 til 8.30

HSC
Today was meh.
Ancient was average.
Legal was good, we watched an interesting video.
Bio was crap. As per usual.
Maths went completely over my head.
English we had a nice dicussion with our teacher about bras and trim and lifts.

IceOnFire

HSC
airie said:
EDIT: Just got my school report. Ha. As expected, the physics score was even lower than the English one.

What. A. Feat.
Tsk tsk.. you bring shame to the mathy people!! :eek:

Joking.. :D

Double math, double english, and physics today. On one of the english lessons I manage to get out of class and go to the library to bludge.

Meh.. :eek:

airie

HSC
>.<'''

You people are so compassionate. I love you all. :shy:

Yeah, the horrible physics mark...although the rank is much better than that of English. Not *that* good still <.< And the difference between my English mark and physics mark was something like 5% :eek:

Feels like I've been on a computer all day. Double IPT in the morning, double free in the middle of the day, plus recess and lunch...

N

noir.

Had a good lesson in Society & Culture. The new topic is Belief Systems, very fun
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)