How was your school day? (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
OMG! im in love, i just found the perfect formal dress!

Didnt your parents ever tell you not to play with your food...
Haha, nice to hear about the formal dress :uhhuh: It's now just a matter of getting the dress? :p

But I can't help playing with you :shy: [comment]I however, will stop if you want me to stop :uhhuh:[/comment]

~untitled~

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Haha, nice to hear about the formal dress :uhhuh: It's now just a matter of getting the dress? :p
The green colour i want is out of stock atm, but they are recutting it, so i will be able to buy it on july 4th!!!:D

~untitled~

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hehe, sounds good ;):) That's one item down, how many more to get ready before the formal?? :p
hmm, transport, jewellery, shoes.. oh yea and a guy too i guess.
Haha, im a senior maid at the deb ball, which is in like 2 weeks, and dont have anything except shoes and a dress (ewe, the lady is making the maids wear gold) for it.

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Aww, I'm sure some guy who can cook for the both of you will love you and marry you :) I can feed you in the meantime ;)
Haha thanks!! You had better be a good cook!!!!

~untitled~ said:
OMG! im in love, i just found the perfect formal dress!
That is cool!! I have two black tie events coming up.... my 18th and the ball.. i have the dresses for both.... but need shoes, jewellery, in the case of my 18th - gloves and a crown, and well everything besides dresses!!! Men too.... hm... though i dont want a date for my 18th... lol

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha thanks!! You had better be a good cook!!!!

That is cool!! I have two black tie events coming up.... my 18th and the ball.. i have the dresses for both.... but need shoes, jewellery, in the case of my 18th - gloves and a crown, and well everything besides dresses!!! Men too.... hm... though i dont want a date for my 18th... lol
I'm pretty sure I'm a good cook, but you'll have to taste test my dishes to see whether they taste good or not :uhhuh: But I'm sure you'll love the taste of what I feed you ;):shy:

Hehe cool, 18th b'day party :uhhuh: When's that??

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm pretty sure I'm a good cook, but you'll have to taste test my dishes to see whether they taste good or not :uhhuh: But I'm sure you'll love the taste of what I feed you ;):shy:

Hehe cool, 18th b'day party :uhhuh: When's that??
Haha always so suggestive!!! Are you like this in person??

My party is one the 28th of september, but my birthday is the 29th!! Its all massive and big... black tie, function room with food and speeches etc, vip room in a club.. and lots and lots of champagne!! haha, it is just like a formal.. but for me... haha well it is also the big "end of school" party as it is the day after we offically finish school... Cant wait!!

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha always so suggestive!!! Are you like this in person??

My party is one the 28th of september, but my birthday is the 29th!! Its all massive and big... black tie, function room with food and speeches etc, vip room in a club.. and lots and lots of champagne!! haha, it is just like a formal.. but for me... haha well it is also the big "end of school" party as it is the day after we offically finish school... Cant wait!!
Guess you'll have to meet me in person to find out ;)
MSN, yes; I tend to be less suggestive in real life, however if I get the chance and you don't mind, then I'll probably take it.
Ahh, sounds nice, only been to one party like that before :uhhuh: Hmm, champagne eh? :p But yes, this sounds like something very nice to end the school year with :uhhuh::) Can I come? :eek::p

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Guess you'll have to meet me in person to find out ;)
MSN, yes; I tend to be less suggestive in real life, however if I get the chance and you don't mind, then I'll probably take it.
Ahh, sounds nice, only been to one party like that before :uhhuh: Hmm, champagne eh? :p But yes, this sounds like something very nice to end the school year with :uhhuh::) Can I come? :eek::p
Well champagne is the only way to go.... until it gets to 2am where the tab runs out and i will drinkanything.. haha

Sure you canc ome!!! its in bathurst and you wont know anyone but go for it!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Yea, it sucks, my mum is going to be europe for 6 weeks during the HSC exams, so i have to get all my stuff ready for it before she goes.

Your 18th sounds so cool!! We just have a little party, close friends, and family, and then just a pub crawl with all friends. But my 18th im pretty sure is going to be in the middle of O week, so ill probably end up having the party the weekend before i leave and wont be able to go out...

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Yea, it sucks, my mum is going to be europe for 6 weeks during the HSC exams, so i have to get all my stuff ready for it before she goes.

Your 18th sounds so cool!! We just have a little party, close friends, and family, and then just a pub crawl with all friends. But my 18th im pretty sure is going to be in the middle of O week, so ill probably end up having the party the weekend before i leave and wont be able to go out...
Yeah, i know what you mean i have to get everything in the holidays... and because im not working as much, i dont have as much money... its annoying!! haha

Yea, most of my friends 18ths are pretty small.. either just small house parties, or a night out, or pub crawl... but i wanted to make mine big just becaue of when it is, and my brother and sister have just had their 21sts and had big parties, so its my turn... haha

That will be good with your mum during your exams wont it? Quieter around your housE?

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Yea, most of my friends 18ths are pretty small.. either just small house parties, or a night out, or pub crawl... but i wanted to make mine big just becaue of when it is, and my brother and sister have just had their 21sts and had big parties, so its my turn... haha

That will be good with your mum during your exams wont it? Quieter around your housE?
Yea, were having big 21's and just small 18'ths, my parents are traditional in that way.

It will be mostly good that mum (my brother is going too) isnt going to be here, because i will be the only one at home most of the time meaning it will be quiet to study and stuff. However, the bad bit being that i have to get all my formal stuff ready now, and that i will have to be doing the housework and stuff when i could be studying. Good in some ways bad in others, although goods outweigh bads.

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Yea, were having big 21's and just small 18'ths, my parents are traditional in that way.

It will be mostly good that mum (my brother is going too) isnt going to be here, because i will be the only one at home most of the time meaning it will be quiet to study and stuff. However, the bad bit being that i have to get all my formal stuff ready now, and that i will have to be doing the housework and stuff when i could be studying. Good in some ways bad in others, although goods outweigh bads.
Ah fair enough... yea my siblings didnt have big 18ths... but my step dad was around then and he.. well... yea!! so last year and this year they had big 21's... i had the option but i figured i wanted it for my 18th... seen as its a perfect time and plus by my 21st i will either be living in melbourne or london so a party will be hard to organize with family and friends...

I guess.. housework is not good.. i suggest live off microwave meals!! haha when i was little my mum went away all the time and she would just stack the freezer full of microwave meals.... haha maybe why i cant cook now!!

I love the fact that we are using a whole thread to have our own little conversation... greatness!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Ah fair enough... yea my siblings didnt have big 18ths... but my step dad was around then and he.. well... yea!! so last year and this year they had big 21's... i had the option but i figured i wanted it for my 18th... seen as its a perfect time and plus by my 21st i will either be living in melbourne or london so a party will be hard to organize with family and friends...

I guess.. housework is not good.. i suggest live off microwave meals!! haha when i was little my mum went away all the time and she would just stack the freezer full of microwave meals.... haha maybe why i cant cook now!!

I love the fact that we are using a whole thread to have our own little conversation... greatness!
Mine will probably be a farewell/18th. But for my 21st i think it will be during christmas break at uni.... i hope!

Haha, microwave meals that sounds good! i was thinking packet pasta! lol. Either that or ill ask mum to cook some meals and freeze them b4 she goes. But i tend to just live on water during exams, coz food just makes me sick. But theres been people whove offered to help cook and clean though, which is good.

Lol, well no1 else is using it, so we may as well!

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Mine will probably be a farewell/18th. But for my 21st i think it will be during christmas break at uni.... i hope!

Haha, microwave meals that sounds good! i was thinking packet pasta! lol. Either that or ill ask mum to cook some meals and freeze them b4 she goes. But i tend to just live on water during exams, coz food just makes me sick. But theres been people whove offered to help cook and clean though, which is good.

Lol, well no1 else is using it, so we may as well!
Really? you only live on water?? Wow.. i eat HEAPS during exams... normally i dont eat much but during exams and days full of study i eat soo much... bad food too!!!! haha its great!!!

Microwave meals are great!!!

Which uni are you looking to go ot??

That is nice that you have people offering to cook and clean for you... i wish i had that... actually no i dont.... i hate other people cleaning for me, im a perfectionist and no-one cleans right!!!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Really? you only live on water?? Wow.. i eat HEAPS during exams... normally i dont eat much but during exams and days full of study i eat soo much... bad food too!!!! haha its great!!!

Microwave meals are great!!!

Which uni are you looking to go ot??

That is nice that you have people offering to cook and clean for you... i wish i had that... actually no i dont.... i hate other people cleaning for me, im a perfectionist and no-one cleans right!!!
I do tend to get cravings for chocolate though, i never really eat it except for exams.

Eventhough id really love to study my first year overseas, particularly london, but... parents would freak and yea.... im not even gunna ask. But i wanna go to UQ hopefully, but i doubt ill be able to get 95, if not that then mayb newcastle.

Haha, yea im like you, i appreciate their offers and stuff but im pretty pedantic with cleaning and that sort of thing, that and the fact i like things to be done my way, because as you said no-one cleans right.

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
I do tend to get cravings for chocolate though, i never really eat it except for exams.

Eventhough id really love to study my first year overseas, particularly london, but... parents would freak and yea.... im not even gunna ask. But i wanna go to UQ hopefully, but i doubt ill be able to get 95, if not that then mayb newcastle.

Haha, yea im like you, i appreciate their offers and stuff but im pretty pedantic with cleaning and that sort of thing, that and the fact i like things to be done my way, because as you said no-one cleans right.
I get cravings for chocolate too... and biscuits and chips and i live off coke zero... haha a great diet for a diabetic... but i just eat really bad food during exams... meh, good excuse for a change!! normally i never eat or drink any of it because im not allowed

London would be awesome!! I want to go there, if i dont get into my first option, then i am going to defer others and go to london for a year... Why would your parents freak? My mum is pretty cool... though i did have a 2 hour debate with her today about dropping ext. 2 english ang why i want to go to uni in melbourne... silly woman!!

Yay im glad you agree with me about cleaning!! How annoying is it? When im at home my mother just randomly goes into my room and takes heaps of clothes to wash them... which is great, except usually half of them are clean and i need them for work... plus we have no dryer so i have to wait a week for them to dry.... very annoying!! She has learned now though after i got very angry at her and made her buy me more clothes form work.. haha

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
I get cravings for chocolate too... and biscuits and chips and i live off coke zero... haha a great diet for a diabetic... but i just eat really bad food during exams... meh, good excuse for a change!! normally i never eat or drink any of it because im not allowed

London would be awesome!! I want to go there, if i dont get into my first option, then i am going to defer others and go to london for a year... Why would your parents freak? My mum is pretty cool... though i did have a 2 hour debate with her today about dropping ext. 2 english ang why i want to go to uni in melbourne... silly woman!!

Yay im glad you agree with me about cleaning!! How annoying is it? When im at home my mother just randomly goes into my room and takes heaps of clothes to wash them... which is great, except usually half of them are clean and i need them for work... plus we have no dryer so i have to wait a week for them to dry.... very annoying!! She has learned now though after i got very angry at her and made her buy me more clothes form work.. haha
mmmmm, coke zero is good.

Yea, ive wanted to go to London for ages, its seems realy good there. I guess it's just mum doesent want me to that far away and all. It was actually quite funny when i droppen my english extensions, up until i actually dropped it mum said, sure i think its a good idea. Then when i actually brought the forms shes like, i hope you know what youre doing, y cant you just keep it, youve got a whole year to do your major work, you could get really good marks, it'll boost your uai... etc, and she got quite annoyed. And same thing here with uni, she just wants me to go to the local one, but it doesent do speech pathology , so shes like, y wont you just be a teacher or something!

Omg i cant stand people cleaning stuff in my room coz they move stuff, and especially just taking my clothes coz i end up with no clothes to wear!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)