How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Was a surprisingly good day given how little sleep I had. Modern teacher didn't yell at me as is her wont, english teacher was nice, avoided getting stench2 english marks back.

5 months and 7 days and 13 hours til I finish school!(give or dake a month, making allowance for my shit maths.)

HSC
Loza33 said:
Because i cannot go anywhere with it because i suck with computers, and i do not like it! and i want more time to concentrate on other subjects and im fed up of not sleeping at night because i ly there stressing about a major work that i can change or fix!!
Fair enough. I'm at a massive crossroads this weekend... I need to make a huge step for my major work and because I recently scrapped the 1000 words of short story shit I have written, I am now deciding between Poetry and Critical. Gah.

Well done on having the guts to drop as well. :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Average day, no frees. Walked around the school singing the 'i am a pizza' song. Nearly chucked in bio finding out we are disecting a kidney on monday:eek: . And missed the bus, because i stayed back in music. Meaning i didnt get home until 6.
Hmm, pizza eh?? ;) Can I remove your toppings and enjoy what's underneath them?

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
How in the fuck did you get a sexual connotation out of that? *Is bewildered*

goosiegoo

HSC
2 assessments today... Biology test and Drama G.P. assessment. Sigh.

However, during lunch i was in the art rooms and we turned up triple j and started jiving, and there was much fun and laughter at our brilliant dance moves, and then my friend Zoe fell in a bin. Ahahaha.

Loza33

HSC
idling fire said:
On the plus side, I don't fail at being a housewife - I made a pie!
On the night you confirm your house wifing skills i confirm my failure at them...

Tis true!! i have never been able to cook... burnt toast, explode two minutes noodles, ruined milo and the microwave... it was already pretty offical.... but last night i attempted to make a cheese toasted sandwhich, after cutting myself with the knife my sandwhich finally got into the toater, where it sat and something magical happened... when i opened it a few minutes later... there was NO BREAD!!! it had disappeared... gone!!! So i had cheese for dinner last night... so it is official:

No man will ever marry me because i cannot cook and will end up old and alone with cats. One day my maid/cook will be sick and not come in for a week.... I will die a slow starving death and no one will know.... I will start to decompose until my cats decided to cook and eat me, because YES my cats will be better cooks than me!!!!

Loza33

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
Fair enough. I'm at a massive crossroads this weekend... I need to make a huge step for my major work and because I recently scrapped the 1000 words of short story shit I have written, I am now deciding between Poetry and Critical. Gah.

Well done on having the guts to drop as well. :)
Yea, it is hard!!! good luck with all your new stuff... i wish i had chosen critical... but i already have to do a kind of critical piece for ext. history.. so... i really hope it all works out for you!! I know the exact position you are in and its not fun nor nice!!

YEa, it took a lot of effort, but after a completely sleepless night i realized i just couldnt do it any more!! Plus my pro and con list helped....

~untitled~

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
lol I stopped at this post cause I thought it said you were donating a kidney.

Which reminds me we're having some kind of blood drive soon, always wanted to donate some blood.

What's the "I Am A Pizza" song?
SoulSearcher said:
Haha, not quite yet, but i am a donor, so one day. I wanted to donate blood, but mum said she wouldnt autherise it this year because of school, she said i need all the blood i can get for this year.

Lol, i am studying how to teach early childhood music, and that is one of the pieces i am analysing/playing (Kindy).... So soulsearcher i would be extremely concerned if there were any sexual connotations with that song.

Haha loza, dont worry your not the only one, one of my friends actually burnt water and i managed to cut myself with a pair of tongs in hospitality once to, nedless to say i dropped hosp as soon as i possibly could!

Last edited:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
Haha, not quite yet, but i am a donor, so one day. I wanted to donate blood, but mum said she wouldnt autherise it this year because of school, she said i need all the blood i can get for this year.
What are you a donor of?

Loza33

HSC
m0ofin said:
What are you a donor of?
I am a donator S according to my license... everything except my eyes!!!!!

And i want to donate blood but im not allowed because i lived in england during the mad cow diease episode...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Lol, i am studying how to teach early childhood music, and that is one of the pieces i am analysing/playing (Kindy).... So soulsearcher i would be extremely concerned if there were any sexual connotations with that song.
Oh, not in the song itself, just you being the pizza ;)
Loza33 said:
Tis true!! i have never been able to cook... burnt toast, explode two minutes noodles, ruined milo and the microwave... it was already pretty offical.... but last night i attempted to make a cheese toasted sandwhich, after cutting myself with the knife my sandwhich finally got into the toater, where it sat and something magical happened... when i opened it a few minutes later... there was NO BREAD!!! it had disappeared... gone!!! So i had cheese for dinner last night... so it is official:

No man will ever marry me because i cannot cook and will end up old and alone with cats. One day my maid/cook will be sick and not come in for a week.... I will die a slow starving death and no one will know.... I will start to decompose until my cats decided to cook and eat me, because YES my cats will be better cooks than me!!!!
Aww, I'm sure some guy who can cook for the both of you will love you and marry you :) I can feed you in the meantime ;)

~untitled~

HSC
OMG! im in love, i just found the perfect formal dress!

Soulsearcher said:
Oh, not in the song itself, just you being the pizza ;)
Didnt your parents ever tell you not to play with your food...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)