How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
hey!!

Wow, i have been off for ages!! Well, i had so much work during the holidays - most of which i got done, except for a really hard ext. eng. assessment which is due on friday!! And drama major works..... due in 3 weeks!! :O:O:O:O

But after my two weeks of hard work.. i went to melbourne for the last week!! Looking at unis there and places to live.. and much shopping got done!! Plus i got my dress for my 18th!!! yay!!

Went back to school today... gross.... and got some marks back from assessments last term... sucks... got 68% in maths!! :O:O it was first and the second mark was 38% but stilll :O:O:O:O ive gotten all band 6's so far.. same with ext. english and i got 70% for an assessment... oh mi god!! :O:O so freaking out...

trials in 5 weeks....... ARGH!!!

HSC
My day was alright.
It was soooo :cold:, but luckily I brought some hot water in a thermos and a sachet of hot chocolate, so it was all good. :D But I could only make and drink it during recess and lunch (there was only enough hot water for 2 cups) so during class I was freezing! :cold::cold:

I got back 3 assessment task results, and was extremely happy with two, and have chosen to forget my mark for the other one... :shy: Nah, it wasn't tooo bad, but I definitely need to spend more time on that subject.

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
School was okay. New principal...must remember name lol...and new bell times must remember bell times....changes should not b made 4 months b4 the HSC!!!!!!!!
Haha. This term we have no deputy principal, but we've got head teacher's taking over the job. Last term our deputy principal retired, but we don't get a new one til next term. And our new one used to be a teacher at our school (before 2002).

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Apparently today was the coldest day in 21 years!!!! That's pretty damn cold.

~untitled~

HSC
Todayyyy.... dont remember much... oh oh.. we acted out the first scence of the tempest today... i was a strawberry, and also the wind and botswain, was sooo fun! Music teacher has decided to take away our weekends with the introduction of 8-4 sat and sunday classes, and we have now officially been given full acess to music rooms any lunch we please, and full shoving priviledges of telling the kiddies to get out of the piano room, even if they are doing class! whooohoo!

SoulSearcher said:
Athletics Carnival. Would've been better spent sleeping.
Are you serious? Athletics carnivals are great, our was last term. I recall, running the 100m with my green cape out pretending to fly... i actually won too (no i WASNT the only person in the race), but the teachers decided it was a NON-SERIOUS ATTEMPT!!!! sooo angry, so i didnt get any points at all... And also managed to do the high jump in a dress, lol, with the assistance of tights.

Loza33

HSC
magpam said:
heard tomorrow is colder

SOOOO cold!! I dont know how to do the little cute cold box... but picture a thousand times those....

I live in bathurst... it is freezing!!! Half our school wont be here today because they cannot get here because of snow... but, being boarders.. we get to go!! YAY!!

I took my hot water bottle, Alfred, to school yesterday... so best idea ever!! Doing it again today, plus 2 pairs of lyrcas under my kilt, a singlet top, school shirt, vest, jumper and blazer, plus an awesome wollen headband... still freezing though....

Winter sucks!!!!

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
magpam said:
heard tomorrow is colder
well today is the tomorrow of yesterday..
yes i heard that too.. and its not that cold~~
yesterday was way colder.. ><;;
today is bearable.. haha..
omg!! i MUST get up and start going to school..
i havent been yet since term 3 started.. mind you, thats 2 days..
but who knows what tomorrow will bring.. *sighs* my laziness..

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
On these cold days I'm so greatful for our common room.
Even though small and smelly, it's warm and produces alot of funny stories.

HSC
magpam said:
heard tomorrow is colder
I heard that too, but it's all lies! :eek:

Today I went to Riverside Theatre @ Parramatta to watch a King Lear Production. It was actually really really good. :uhhuh:

Poor Tom looked really good without a shirt on :eek:, but that wasn't the case for Lear himself...

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
oh yeah - we also went to the Riverside Theatre to watch Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead last term...it was really enjoyable and the actors were really funny!!!

HSC
magpam said:
omg today it finally hit me ... i am doing the hsc and if i don't study i will fail!!!
i know i know its pretty obvious but it never sunk in until today
less than one week to finish my last assessment ever, less than 2 weeks to cram as much information as i can for the trials :(
its good though... made some appointments with teachers during my free and therefore am less tempted to waste them like i had today
That's good! :D

Now stay off bos/myspace/msn/etc. if you're really serious. :p Go on, I dare you!

Loza33

HSC
Amy Lou said:
On these cold days I'm so greatful for our common room.
Even though small and smelly, it's warm and produces alot of funny stories.
Our common room was like that las term.... until our heater exploded....

It was hilarious and definatly worth seeing... the guy who was sitting next to it at the time - screamed an extremely high pitched scream, jumped about 10m and then ran away... hilarious... until we realized we had no heater...

So we have been spending our frees in the library... today the library heater set me on fire... i now have a big burn mark on my kilt.. my favourite kilt... haha... it too was hilarious... we were all standing there going.. "hm.. its all smoky.. its smells like something is burning... OMG LOZ!! your kilt is on fire!!" haha greatness....

Legham

HSC
These first two days back have been so damn tiring.. I stayed up all night (literally) on monday night doing the assignment that was due in before end of term last term, so i've been constantly buggered.. Fell asleep in all of my classes so far this term :p Except for one that i wagged..

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm, legal studies assignment back, 20/20, pretty fucking good if you ask me :D
and i expected nothing less :D

just for the record, i went to the tanken centre yesterday ^^
bloodyass freezing...

got back japanese speaking and reading/writing marks.
speaking - 18/20
reading comprehension - 14/15
writing - 13/15

overall rank - 3rd??? out of... 20 or so??

and and did jap extension assessment too. ><

english assessment next week. fan-frigging-tastic :mad1:

Soljiro

HSC
haha Loza that must of been really funny, i think half the heats in my school doesnt work mainly the history class rooms and science doesnt even have any to begin with now that i think about it.
Wow Zangetsu pretty dam good work i have assessments due over the next two weeks and im not sure if i would be able to get it all done :( lol
my average position is usually 10-20th too many smart people in my school damit

~untitled~

HSC
Our school has reverse cycle air-con, as opposed to heaters... Which is good in the way that none of us really catch our uniforms alight... Haha, i still wont get how anyone could even manage that though... Haha, Loza, deinfinantly one of a kind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)