How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
School goes back Tuesday, not looking forward to it at all.
You havent gone back to school yet?? Crazy!

I woke up this morning and i cant talk !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not good, seen as i have netball today and drama rehearsals.. all evening and all tomorrow... dammit!

Plus my boy who lives far away is coming down tomorrow for a suprise visit.. which his friend accidently ytold me about last night... haha, except it sucks i have rehearsals.... gah... oh well!!

Legham

HSC
ellen.louise said:
ooh, details plz?
Well, where do i start. Theres the one where i apparently broke up with Sophie cause my parents would buy me a plasma TV.. the one where i apparently broke up with sophie "cause mum told me to".. Theres one at work saying that me and two girls from work are all going out with each other in some kind of 3-way relationship :S Another one says that i rooted one of those girls from work, and shes hell tall and scary and skanky so its bad.. Ummmm. what else? I dunno. i feel like im missing one.
Lol, everyone at school was cracking up so much at the sophie ones..

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Well, where do i start. Theres the one where i apparently broke up with Sophie cause my parents would buy me a plasma TV.. the one where i apparently broke up with sophie "cause mum told me to".. Theres one at work saying that me and two girls from work are all going out with each other in some kind of 3-way relationship :S Another one says that i rooted one of those girls from work, and shes hell tall and scary and skanky so its bad.. Ummmm. what else? I dunno. i feel like im missing one.
Lol, everyone at school was cracking up so much at the sophie ones..
Oh snap. Leg, you're a crazy child.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
School on friday was boring. We did a trial UMAT exam though.
Oh the pressure.

W

With Wings

My day was fairly boing, so tired.

Oh yea, goodluck to everyone doing UMAT, i think its fairly soon sad statue

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
UMAT is on this Wednesday 25 July

omg...! I have the 8am session at Glebe which is kinda annoying...panicking frantically now...anyways good luck to everyone who is doing it and i'll see u guys there!

Loza33

HSC
Wow that soon??

A few of my friends are doing it... but i havent heard anything about it..

Hm.. maybe ill ask them! haha

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
*smiles*
got up monday morning feeling good.
prepared for school and all..
went outside to feed my ferrets..~~
guess what?! ran outta food.. dammit..
now~~ if it was only one or two of them.. id let them starve until the afternoon.. but i have nine..~~
so i trekked it to the shops and fed them.. looked at the time and would have made it halfway through second period (free) but ended up back in bed..
oops~~ can someone please motivate me to go school?!
GOODLUCK for those doing UMAT exams.

Legham

HSC
My day was pretty mad. Had physics first, then 2.5 hours of nothing so i went to a friends house and went to the shops and got lunch and stuff.. Then i had maths and another free, so i went back to the shops and bought two litres of chocolate milk :)

I got heaps of stares and my friends were calling me a filthy emo today (in a funny way) cause i went to school wearing a black finntroll shirt, brown shorts, hobo gloves and a heanie.. Uniform is white shirt with grey shorts.. And yeah, all my clothes were in the wash. Everyone thought i was dropping out :p only going to school to sign out.. And i didn't have a school bag or folder or anything cause i packed all my school stuff into another bag cause i have to take it to the snow when i go today.

So yeah, good day :p

BikkiMuncher

HSC
My day is going horrible, its the last day of the holidays, and two weeks before trials start, i havent finished my study... i have pretty much just started even though i spent half the holiday at home because i felt too guilty going out and not studying. does anybody have advice for a lost soul like moi?

flowerpower89

HSC
im such a computer amateur. "how was skool today?" seemed the easiest accessible discussion and im still struggling!! im new here... wat is spam???!!
oh and skool was ok.... everyone was spoiling harry potter for me though :p

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
flowerpower89 said:
im such a computer amateur. "how was skool today?" seemed the easiest accessible discussion and im still struggling!! im new here... wat is spam???!!
oh and skool was ok.... everyone was spoiling harry potter for me though :p
Welcome to BoS - enjoy your stay.

Essentially, spam is numerous and frequent off-topic posts in a thread.

My day involved me waking up at 8. As soon as I got vertical, I felt like crap. Went back to bed and slept til 12. Hooray for my first sick day of the year. Had to go back to school at 3:30 because of my stupid Entertainment teacher... So I sat in the class, not required to do anything for 2 pointless hours.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
My day was pretty mad. Had physics first, then 2.5 hours of nothing so i went to a friends house and went to the shops and got lunch and stuff.. Then i had maths and another free, so i went back to the shops and bought two litres of chocolate milk :)

I got heaps of stares and my friends were calling me a filthy emo today (in a funny way) cause i went to school wearing a black finntroll shirt, brown shorts, hobo gloves and a heanie.. Uniform is white shirt with grey shorts.. And yeah, all my clothes were in the wash. Everyone thought i was dropping out :p only going to school to sign out.. And i didn't have a school bag or folder or anything cause i packed all my school stuff into another bag cause i have to take it to the snow when i go today.

So yeah, good day :p
Dude, what are you talking about? Finntroll are totally emo.

Loza33

HSC
Meh... today started off good.... but slowly got worse until i spent an hour in tears on the phone to my boy.... i dont even know what i was crying about... random....

This sucks.... 2 months left! 2 months left! 2 months left!!

Is it worth it?

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Shit. I skipped first and second which was everything before recess. then maths which was fun then lunch then sport which was awesome coz we do step at fitness first <333

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Loza33 said:
Is it worth it?
Of course it is.

Although the journey is long and arduous, there are obstacles that may occur that can disguise the ultimate goal. Don't get caught up in those obstacles and keep your eyes focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.

*shudders*... I just used a journeys analogy.:mad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)