How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
lol our physics trial was today too.

did my jap extension speaking trial today.
really wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. although, my teacher will be VERY amused whien she marks it hahahahahahaha.

and i forgot to say in my previous post...
i think the person sitting behind me heard me say FK about a gazillion times during english baha.
poor girl...
During the Trial English Paper 2 (few weeks ago) I heard fk spread the airwaves during reading time as many stumble upon one question requiring a response in the form of a feature article.

xD LOL xD

pulsatile
HSC
f3nr15 said:
During the Trial English Paper 2 (few weeks ago) I heard fk spread the airwaves during reading time as many stumble upon one question requiring a response in the form of a feature article.
I love essays :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
we had our last test today!!!!!!

But, it was biology..... and i'm pretty sure i made up half the answers.....

oh well.

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
ssejamafone said:

oh well.

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE
I don't know what an allotrope is haha.

~untitled~

HSC
WHOOHOO TRIALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!

ssejamafone said:

Haha, bio was my last today too... and i was sitting there as per usual making up my own random answers, when i had this revelation to the fact that bio isnt actually like english... you cant make shit up, and that you cant convince the teacher that haemoglobin are actually little monkeys that run around your blood stream mixing up the oxygen in the blood with a giant wooden spoon. But meh, im just happy its over.

intim8.effect

HSC
got up at 5:30

walked to school eating toast

got to school at 6:20

Extension history from 6:30-7:30

Project work / revision from 7:30-8:30

Roll Call

Extension 1 English - practice essays

Extension 2 English - working on reflection statement

Recess

Maths - assessment on spherical geometry

Ancient History - oral task on New Kingdom Egypt

Modern History - essay on Cambodia

Lunch

coming up: senior assembly, Studies of Religion speech, Visual Arts theory essays...

KILL ME NOW!!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
f3nr15 said:
I don't know what an allotrope is haha.
An allotrope is a variant of a substance consisting of only one type of atom. It is a new molecular configuration, with new physical properties. Substances that have allotropes include carbon, oxygen, sulfur, and phosphorous.

Hope that helps.

Season

HSC
Hope all you HSCers are having fun fun FUN! anyways, today went on a phun physics excursion to ANSTO, and were told if we were to do anything to do with nuclear whether it be biology, chemistry, physics, medical... we'd pretty much be guaranteed a full scholarship to do whatever we pleased and probably end up getting 100K so that was nice.

Anyways on the way back from Syd, we stopped at the maccas midway point and were surrounded by what we thought was a visiting school trip from overseas cos we were literally surrounded by about 100 asians right... then we noticed that they had aussie accents... so we looked at their blazers to see James Ruse...

So for the rest of our meal we played spot the causasian Jame Ruse students.... we found two... among about 100 + students...

Like we have a few asians at my school... but not 99%, even asian peoples at our school were gobsmacked

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
WHOOHOO TRIALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!

Haha, bio was my last today too... and i was sitting there as per usual making up my own random answers, when i had this revelation to the fact that bio isnt actually like english... you cant make shit up, and that you cant convince the teacher that haemoglobin are actually little monkeys that run around your blood stream mixing up the oxygen in the blood with a giant wooden spoon. But meh, im just happy its over.
hahah. :rofl:

zangetsu.xo said:
15 hours til 3u jap hsc speaking OMGGGGGGGGG.
don't worry. if you're good enough to do extension, then i'm sure you'll do fine. :) now, as for my speaking test........ :mad1:

Season said:
Hope all you HSCers are having fun fun FUN! anyways, today went on a phun physics excursion to ANSTO, and were told if we were to do anything to do with nuclear whether it be biology, chemistry, physics, medical... we'd pretty much be guaranteed a full scholarship to do whatever we pleased and probably end up getting 100K so that was nice.

Anyways on the way back from Syd, we stopped at the maccas midway point and were surrounded by what we thought was a visiting school trip from overseas cos we were literally surrounded by about 100 asians right... then we noticed that they had aussie accents... so we looked at their blazers to see James Ruse...

So for the rest of our meal we played spot the causasian Jame Ruse students.... we found two... among about 100 + students...

Like we have a few asians at my school... but not 99%, even asian peoples at our school were gobsmacked
yeah, you get that in Sydney. =/ At my school, there's only like 50 asians or even less, out of like 1000. :eek: kekeke... and i'm one of 'em. :rolleyes:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
f3nr15 said:
hahaha.
our english journeys thing had a choice.
either : feature article / drama script / short story.

:p easy to know which one everyone picked. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)