HSC
:rofl: gabriel.

ARRYN > JAP EXTENSION HSC SPEAKING.
haha ok so maybe not butu i don't care.
why??
because it's OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

1. "technology is essential for entertainment"
2. "disabled people are no longer discriminated against in australia"
3. *something about overcoming problems with a friend. dunno, didn't do that one*

JAP EXTENSION CLASS OF O7 PWNS!!!
WE GOT AWESOMELY BROAD/ESAY QUESTIONS!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
fk i hate feature articles.
i think im gonna go get some rosary beads or something so that we get a short story and essays in october...
lmao hahaahha.

i duno how to write a drama script either ><"

Sofstar

HSC
At least noir knows how. UAI 99.99999999999 [18 decimal places]

I've never been asked to write a script before. Funny if they had one in the HSC exam. I'll remeber this post and we shall see.

Glad to here the speaking is over.

N

noir.

zangetsu.xo said:
well sorryyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl:
at least one of us does. :uhhuh:
Kekeke

Sofstar said:
At least noir knows how. UAI 99.99999999999 [18 decimal places]

I've never been asked to write a script before. Funny if they had one in the HSC exam. I'll remeber this post and we shall see.

Glad to here the speaking is over.
I thought it was 19 d.p's!

xclusv2bhung said:
hahah.
*takes a step back and makes way for noir*
Damn right!

SoulSearcher said:
O_O

~untitled~

HSC
Well, i went to school happy, then found out the assessment i thought was due next week is actually due this wednesday.. yay , fun! AND YES, MY TRIALS ARE OVER BUT I STILL HAVE AN ASSESSMENT:mad: . So the moral of the story is, i left in quite a different mood them when i entered. PS - noir, if u meet up with any of those avocados, can you please tell them i want to borrow one of their pumpkin guns...

HSC
i had the worst day today, i had a huge arguement with my friends where 3 of them sat there and yelled at me about MY 18th BIRTHDAY DINNER and how it turned out bad coz i was being a drama queen, when i was fucked off coz they made plans for afterwards and didnt include me and two other friends. i also got my exam marks back and thanx to one of my so - called friends my entire year will think im a dirty whore by tomorrow.
yeh it was a fantastic day, i found out that i might as well have failed english, problem there since i want to be an english teacher!
i want to cry, but im to angry!

dukey

HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
i had the worst day today, i had a huge arguement with my friends where 3 of them sat there and yelled at me about MY 18th BIRTHDAY DINNER and how it turned out bad coz i was being a drama queen, when i was fucked off coz they made plans for afterwards and didnt include me and two other friends. i also got my exam marks back and thanx to one of my so - called friends my entire year will think im a dirty whore by tomorrow.
yeh it was a fantastic day, i found out that i might as well have failed english, problem there since i want to be an english teacher!

im sorry to hear!

have you thought about teaching english overseas? good money :D

my day was crap...rain rain rain all day! got some of my marks back and they're quite depressing lol :(

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i got so many results today ... and so far i`m doing so shit. ! ><"
WTF ! I tried so hard !! .. !!
chem I got .. 53/100 . i seriously duno what went wrong there - i tried really really hard and I was expecting a freaking 70 at least.
the rank for the mark is just under average - but thats what scares me , usually the mark just under average is like .. 20-30 ranks underneath.

maths 2u .. did shit.
maths 3u .. did shit ><" !
4u .. i passed , but the the teacher said anyone who passed did well , so yeah ..

scaling better have a major effect -.-" ; or i`m guna die =(

Season

HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
Scream girl scream

God friends sound like absolute cows, lets kill them, and in the mean time go out clubbing with some other friends, you'll enjoy it.

One more thing, going to an all girls school has taught me a lot about rumours, but one thing I learnt this year, people are waaay too stressed to think about rumours for a long period of time. A week, maybe two ABSOLUTE tops. I know because was at an 18th a few weeks ago and a friend of mine... absolutely off her face and did some... yeah... she made a sort of spectacle of herself. One week later someone else was on everyones lips.... so don't worry.

Hope you feel better :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
First day back at school since our 2 weeks of trials. :) But.... we got some of our marks back, and i totally wasn't expecting that. :eek:

xclusv2bhung said:
i got so many results today ... and so far i`m doing so shit. ! ><"
WTF ! I tried so hard !! .. !!
chem I got .. 53/100 . i seriously duno what went wrong there - i tried really really hard and I was expecting a freaking 70 at least.
the rank for the mark is just under average - but thats what scares me , usually the mark just under average is like .. 20-30 ranks underneath.

maths 2u .. did shit.
maths 3u .. did shit ><" !
4u .. i passed , but the the teacher said anyone who passed did well , so yeah ..

scaling better have a major effect -.-" ; or i`m guna die =(
you did the 2U test too as well as your 4U test? In our school, they just assume that all the 4U won't be doing the 2U test, and they put the 2U and 4U tests at the same time.

we haven't completely gotten all our marks back yet. Just small sections of each test, and from what i've gotten back so far....... it's not looking too good. :(

But, oh well, it was fun being back at school..... i dunno how i'm gonna survive without school after it finishes. the weekend was so boooooring....

And, man did it RAIN today. I hope it floods again like the last time... that'll be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)