Not open for further replies.

Legham

HSC
Homestarrunner is a member :S He/she PM'ed me the other day randomly :p

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Is that, by any chance, from homestarrunner?

i haven't been to that site in ages. :eek:
haha actually yes that is where it's from, I didn't even think about it. That's become my standard thing for wailing guitar solos :p

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
haha actually yes that is where it's from, I didn't even think about it. That's become my standard thing for wailing guitar solos :p
haha cool. :D i'm glad someone knew what i was talking about. :eek:

only there's a lot more "meedlee's".

Legham

HSC
What's in the word file? :S

My day was good. Maths, free, free, free, Maths. :) Except i had to use the frees to do important stuff instead of bludging :( Had to go to the solicitor, police station, auto repairs, RTA, bank, bus station, paintshop, centrelink and stuff.. I don't like running errands :(

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Eh, was a pretty normal day. The highlight of the day was prolly a door jamming my finger, so yeah <.<

HSC
I finally got my UAC booklet... I haven't had the chance to go through it though. I probably should do that soon.
Chinmoku03 said:
Eh, was a pretty normal day. The highlight of the day was prolly a door jamming my finger, so yeah <.<
Sounds exciting. :p

Legham

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Hahaha, holy crap. You must have a turd of a life if a door jamming your finger is the highlight of a normal day :rofl:

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Legham said:
Hahaha, holy crap. You must have a turd of a life if a door jamming your finger is the highlight of a normal day :rofl:
Well, shouldn't a "normal" day imply that nothing special happened? XD

Legham

HSC
Generally the "highlight" is the best part of the day :p

Legham

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Alright, would stealing the loose handle that opens the school windows count then? XD
I guess.. It is sticking it to the man :D

The highlight of my day was probably going to the cop shop expecting to be taken into custody or some shit, but then the cop chick being real nice and thanking me heaps for coming in and she only talked to me for like a minute :) Either that or having a mad brekky/lunch then taking a mad nap with my gf while everyone else was at school :D

HSC
Another pretty non-eventful day.
We spent our Chemistry lesson looking outside and watching a crow, attack an Up-and-Go carton thingy and a Big M carton thingy.
Oh, and I got the last of my Trials back.
Legham said:
I guess.. It is sticking it to the man :D

The highlight of my day was probably going to the cop shop expecting to be taken into custody or some shit, but then the cop chick being real nice and thanking me heaps for coming in and she only talked to me for like a minute :) Either that or having a mad brekky/lunch then taking a mad nap with my gf while everyone else was at school :D
It worries me that amount of time you spend with the cops! And couldn't you get in trouble from your girlfriend for saying that going to the cops was more of a highlight than spending time with her? :eek:

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Boring day -.-;

Finished watching all episodes of Frontline. Other than that, was gonna give a friend the new set of weekly phys homework questions, but didn't see her after school, so meh

Legham

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
It worries me that amount of time you spend with the cops! And couldn't you get in trouble from your girlfriend for saying that going to the cops was more of a highlight than spending time with her? :eek:

Sshhh.. don't draw attention to that, she's here atm :p Luckily home and away is getting all her attention.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Sshhh.. don't draw attention to that, she's here atm :p Luckily home and away is getting all her attention.
LOL. What a champ.

I went to the UNE Open day on an overnight trip. Was pretty damn good. Went to see the Bourne Ultimatum last night and then spent the night talking to a bunch of 3rd year students until like 1am.

Pity the uni is shit.

Legham

HSC
Ha, yeah. UNE doesn't sound too inviting.. Although the only two close-ish friends i have at uni are both there..

School today was fairly good. I had an 80 minute period of english first, which i was an hour late for because i was getting new tyres on my car to pass rego.. Then i had three frees.. Well, technically free, assembly, free, but i skipped the assembly even though was getting an award :p And then last i had maths! another bludge lesson of going through trials..

Win day.

It was even funner cause i got new tyres in the morning so i was going around all the bends around town real fast with sweet traction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)