APEC day was ... unproductive :p
oooh and i see noir has changed her avatar xD

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
noir. said:
Well done (Y)
It's not like I watched a lot of it...

The journalist scene at the start is kick-arse though. Pity the whole thing harks back to the 2 previous movies a lot.

HSC
My day started off with a free period, so I got to sleep in which was a good start to the day. :D
Then in Physics and PD/H/PE we did revision and in Chemistry we finished off a prac.
Then I came home and looked outside and it was started raining and thundering and hailing.
And then I came on BoS. :eek:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
chocolate_lover said:
My day started off with a free period, so I got to sleep in which was a good start to the day. :D
Then in Physics and PD/H/PE we did revision and in Chemistry we finished off a prac.
Then I came home and looked outside and it was started raining and thundering and hailing.
And then I came on BoS. :eek:
And what a prac it was, we were looking at salt crystals under a microscope that formed on top of different materials i.e. wood, cloth and leather,which were soaked in saline solution. Pretty shapes and colours

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
No 4U this morn, and I had first period off, so went to school late. Revision for phys, nothing interesting. Teachers for chem and double maths away, so had sub's. Last period off, so went home early.

Yep, a very boring day. Usually, this day is my best day ^.^; Most interesting thing today was prolly my water bottle breaking and being fixed XD

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
reports back today....not all that great....and theres a MISTAKE!
a BIG one....one mark for my trials was 25% below what i actually got!
didnt go school but, im sick, it was raining outside = no basketball = boring recess and lunch, so waht was the point

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
xclusv2bhung said:
i woke at 830am today.
finally.
i miss my sleep =(
Nice, i usually wake up at 7.00 and watch videos on either meta cafe or youtube. :)

beentherdunthat

HSC
We used to have Saturday School. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ???

I can't remember the last day I actually had a 'school day'. lol.

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
I had my first school day since Tuesday the 4th today... I forgot how monotonous this shit is and how far i'm behind. It's going to be a long few weeks.

On the positive side, my face still hurts from laughing so hard during our music and maths periods at the end of the day.

sayrah64

HSC
I only ended up having two classes today
I missed out on first and second period (biology and maths) cos I had to get my HPV vaccination. Then I had a double free. Then I had history, in which we pretty much spent the whole time bludging, followed by english...which was also a bludge lesson.

Legham

HSC
I spaced out through physics, went home and washed my car, went back to school for extension 2 maths which i did one question in, then went to my gfs house..

Another long hard school day :p

HSC
been soo long since ive posted in this thread..

ahh well. highlight of the day = double chem.

different conc. of NaOH + dry ice + universal indicator = cool colours + a lotta smoke + a half-assed prac trying to demonstrate solvay process.

and to top it all off... watching 40 year old virgin in chem simply because the teacher looks like steve carell.

thats about it. and last ever arvo class. woot!!

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
The highlight of my day was going through last year's scavenger hunt questions and laughing my freakin ass off. BHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA......

other than that.............................................

i really can't remember anything from today..... maybe i'm getting early alzheimers???

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
I spaced out through physics, went home and washed my car, went back to school for extension 2 maths which i did one question in, then went to my gfs house..

Another long hard school day :p
I felt stoned for Physics and English.

xclusv2bhung said:
day was normal.
nothing special.

i dropped 5 ranks in physics =;(
I jumped 3 ranks and came 1st.

MeOverYou

Banned
HSC
I was conned into joining Facebook this afternoon by Julie. I ARE SCARED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)