• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

was in a terrible mood today.
Maths first 2, double english next where the lesson was spent discussing boys and the formal, then double legal where I spent time thinking intensely, lunch time was spent in a comp. room working on the yearbook - which is so awesome, then a free and then drama.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Late = more sleep = woot = emoticon on my msn, but doesn't show up here = pissing me off = me being tired = my eyelids being heavy = me almost falling asleep at the keyboard = me going on another rant and endlessly typing = me ultimately abusing someone = me waking up in a jail cell = me never seeing light for 3 years.

N

noir.

bringbackshred said:
Late = more sleep = woot = emoticon on my msn, but doesn't show up here = pissing me off = me being tired = my eyelids being heavy = me almost falling asleep at the keyboard = me going on another rant and endlessly typing = me ultimately abusing someone = me waking up in a jail cell = me never seeing light for 3 years.
I like your rants

Loza33

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Today should be an easy day for me, 3 periods of school and 3 periods of shopping!! *woot woot* :p:D
Gr.. today will suck..... my only day of the the fortnight that i dont have a free... plus i have class before school and for two hours afterwards.... school today from 8am until 5:30..... not cool!!!!

In fact... very suckish!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Loza33 said:
Gr.. today will suck..... my only day of the the fortnight that i dont have a free... plus i have class before school and for two hours afterwards.... school today from 8am until 5:30..... not cool!!!!

In fact... very suckish!
Whoa, that's intense! Hope something happens to make it go faster.

But feel for those who have 2 frees a fortnight!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
oh boy. just to rub it in....i get frees four out of 5days a week :)

daym, i admire the guys who don't though - how do you get by? kudos to you :eek:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Yes, but is it steamy enough to rival the original BoS couple nichhhole and SS? :p
Do they have an impending child?

My day was rather simple... I played with a Puzzle Cube (of Death) through maths. Then Music consisted of 3 of us in the class and with it being the 3 main guitarists and the teacher, we talked about guitars for the lesson.

Then I went downtown and bought new sunnies (for like the 3rd time in a month) and witnessed a police chase.

nicole21290

HSC
Meh - my day was kind of stupid. All my teachers were away for the Year 10 camp. Over the last 3 days only 4 of my periods were with our proper teacher. That means a whole lot of boring reading and summarising work with teachers who have no idea how to help. Not so much fun. Today was interesting as only 6 out of the 22 people in our year (yeah - small school) bothered turning up. Oh well, iPod was turned on and has been in that state ever since. Only half an hour til I get to go home - time just does not fly when you want it to....

Legham

HSC
sam said:
At the PCYC leg. With Pasadia and Strident both times.
Sweeeet :D that'll be sick! And lol @ your drifting shenanigans.

I saw your school today and yesterday :) I was like "Whoa! thats Sams school!" when i read the sign.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Sweeeet :D that'll be sick! And lol @ your drifting shenanigans.

I saw your school today and yesterday :) I was like "Whoa! thats Sams school!" when i read the sign.
Hahahahahahaha. And what a shitty school it is.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Hahahahahahaha. And what a shitty school it is.
Lol, all the taree schools look real sketchy :p Im used to my brand new (pretty much) school! I was expecting a hell shmick shiny school for st. clares, cause its a private school, but i was wwwaaaaaaaay wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)