• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Lol, all the taree schools look real sketchy :p Im used to my brand new (pretty much) school! I was expecting a hell shmick shiny school for st. clares, cause its a private school, but i was wwwaaaaaaaay wrong :p
Nah, it's the girls that go there that are shmick.

Sofstar

HSC
Was tired. Sat in religion literally waiting for the bell. Had english. Had biology where our teacher was late. Normal non exciting day.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sofstar said:
Was tired. Sat in religion literally waiting for the bell. Had english. Had biology where our teacher was late. Normal non exciting day.
You're completely stimulated tonight, Sofie.

Sofstar

HSC
bringbackshred said:
You're completely stimulated tonight, Sofie.
Maybe i will be after a coffee milk. The artificial tasting ones. E>.

N

noir.

I did quite a bit for the yearbook today, but was dissapointed at how boring and un-humorous my grade is. Hmm first 2 was maths, then a double of society, double drama, lunch, a free and then a pop quiz in legal where i got got 14/15. (Y)

dr baby beanie said:
Yes, but is it steamy enough to rival the original BoS couple nichhhole and SS? :p
Yes it is. Sam and I win over Gabz and Nichole.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Nah, it's the girls that go there that are shmick.
Lmao :p

Had school for a whole 2.5 hours today.. was pretty hectic. In english we even read a whole scene in the first act of Hamlet. Combined with the going to bed at 5:50am, makes for one exhausting day :p Luckily Jedd bought me 3 V drinks at work tonight or i might of fallen asleep on the grill..

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Lmao :p

Had school for a whole 2.5 hours today.. was pretty hectic. In english we even read a whole scene in the first act of Hamlet. Combined with the going to bed at 5:50am, makes for one exhausting day :p Luckily Jedd bought me 3 V drinks at work tonight or i might of fallen asleep on the grill..
Grrrr, bloody Jedd. Rang me at 8am to see when he could drop his bass amp off. I didn't even know people our age were up at 8. o_O

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Do they have an impending child?
yep, several ;):)
bringbackshred said:
Beanie obviously hasn't seen our tape...
:eek::eek: ...:sleep: *jokes*:p

SoulSearcher said:
Meh, just came back home from debating, and sitting around for 4 hours is a lot more tiring then you'd think.
Did you win? (or was it just a practice?) :)

Loza33

HSC
Yesterday went forever!!

I have decided i am no longer going to class... for every class i went to yesterday they gave me an assessment... all due at the same time... teachers are evil!

Plus my long day.. from 8am untill 5:30 turned worse, when lunch turned into an ext. 2 meeting... so i got recess off and that was it.........

So completely over school!!!

I have made myself an exact timetable of what work i am doing when for the next term.. i will have no life but it is essential if i am to complete this term alive...

Our teacher has decided she wants our ext. 2 english projects completely done by holidays... by JUNE!!! I see the logic, but it wasnt really something i want to hear the day after i lost most of my ext. 2 work... and i swear if one more teacher tries to "help" with my work by saying "well, write it all down in your log book" i will kill them!!!! My log book wont bring it back..... Tomorrow is the D-Day for exact discovery of how much i have lost and how much i can retrive...

I figure if i stick to my timetable it will be ok... minus no life thing... which sucks! I want to enjoy year 12, spend time with friends.... but i dont get the chance!! My advice to everyone, especially year 11's fr next year... 4 major works is TOO much! do not even consider it!!! You will have no life and stress and cry nearly anytime anyone asks you about one of them...

I am meant to be going to canberra to see my boyfriend soon... he is coming up tonight, but he cant keep coming up.... how are we supposed to have a long distance relationship (which is hard enough) if i can never spare a couple of days to go down there?? And he doesnt understand and thinks im just maing up excuses..... not good!!

So there is my rant...

Anyone else?

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Grrrr, bloody Jedd. Rang me at 8am to see when he could drop his bass amp off. I didn't even know people our age were up at 8. o_O
Wtf! :confused: He's freekin crazy! We didnt even finish work til quarter to 1 this morning! Thats like one of my other friends said he was gonna come pick me up at 9:30 to go bodyboarding, even though i only dropped him home last night at about 2:30.. Crazy peopel :(

And sorry to hear that, Loza33.. That's a pretty sucky situation indeed! But, just think to when the HSC is over and you can spend all the time in the world with your bf.

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Wtf! :confused: He's freekin crazy! We didnt even finish work til quarter to 1 this morning! Thats like one of my other friends said he was gonna come pick me up at 9:30 to go bodyboarding, even though i only dropped him home last night at about 2:30.. Crazy peopel :(
And you know the funniest part? He said to us that the guy who owns the place we were supposed to practice at rang him at 2:30 this morning. Way to go.

And we're doing band photos tomorrow. :):)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sofstar said:
Are they going to be emo like?:)
They're going to be ghetto like. We're planning to find the seediest place in Taree and play dice there.

Sofstar

HSC
bringbackshred said:
They're going to be ghetto like. We're planning to find the seediest place in Taree and play dice there.
OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)