• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy1012

HSC
shit. Im used to the exams ways now so a whole school day seems like its going forever. And im used to not seeing/hanging people i dont like. I hate normal school.

Sofstar

HSC
Had an excursion. It was alright. I'm tired. 12 hours of sleep in the past 2 days ftl. It's unusual for me ok.

Legham

HSC
Maddy1012 said:
shit. Im used to the exams ways now so a whole school day seems like its going forever. And im used to not seeing/hanging people i dont like. I hate normal school.
You hang the people you don't like? :eek: Glad i don't go to your school.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Today was mixed up and crazy.
Yesterday we got double timetables aka new slightly screwed up school timetable and the HSC one.

Loza33

HSC
Meh,

Today was ok..... kind of went for a while....

Attempting now to do school work... so lazy!!!

And trying to find a car.... i need to buy a new one.... mine is so dead and it makes me cry...

Also trying to organize this weekend... damn boarding school making leave difficult!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was soooo amazing. I had 2 periods of school and then went off to see Dragonforce. i met up with Leg in the line as well. What a champion.

And then the show.. Holy shit it was amazing. They played every single good song - they never missed out on one. The set was at least 90 minutes long too. :):):):)

Drove home afterwards whilst high on Red Bull and finally got home at 3:30. Now i'm at school, still high on Red Bull after 3 hours of sleep. Good times.

idling fire

HSC
Today had to be the lamest day in the history of lame days for me.

Period 1 - substitute maths teacher who couldn't do maths but thought she could, just assumed everyone understood what she was talking about, when I asked a question about doing a problem she said I was completely wrong and didn't explain why without giving me a chance to explain what I was saying (and I got the right answer in the end... dumbass lady lol)... I've never been happier that I don't do 4u maths, cause I wouldv'e had to put up with her for another hour!

Period 2 - Fun female injection time. I don't mind injections, I do mind when I have to prepare a panadol and explain over 10 times that I always get a temperature after having an injection. Then went back to class and the teacher wasn't there, so had to go to the library and face nazi librarian.

Period 3 - Independant working lesson for chem... like I wasn't sick of these already.

Period 4 - Free period, stuck in the library trying to work despite the noisy geography class and PDH class: "So what would you define as safe sex?" booming across the room does not help me with Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four. I should've slapped some junior anti-sex league in their faces.

Period 5 - EIther do the science comp or go to English and face the homework I hadn't done. I chose neither, and wagged it by being busy "elsewhere." Amusingly, both teachers assumed I was with the other.

After school - Parent teacher interviews! The creepiest male teacher had made a recording to say the time every five minutes. Nevertheless, each teacher managed to miss their times with each parent (and unlucky student). Half done now, and I have to return to school for the other half with my dad.

Please excuse any typos. My cat was sitting in front of my monitor and eyeing off the cursor. :S

Last edited:
N

noir.

idling fire said:
Today had to be the lamest day in the history of lame days for me.

Period 1 - substitute maths teacher who couldn't do maths but thought she could, just assumed everyone understood what she was talking about, when I asked a question about doing a problem she said I was completely wrong and didn't explain why without giving me a chance to explain what I was saying (and I got the right answer in the end... dumbass lady lol)... I've never been happier that I don't do 4u maths, cause I wouldv'e had to put up with her for another hour!

Period 2 - Fun female injection time. I don't mind injections, I do mind when I have to prepare a panadol and explain over 10 times that I always get a temperature after having an injection. Then went back to class and the teacher wasn't there, so had to go to the library and face nazi librarian.

Period 3 - Independant working lesson for chem... like I wasn't sick of these already.

Period 4 - Free period, stuck in the library trying to work despite the noisy geography class and PDH class: "So what would you define as safe sex?" booming across the room does not help me with Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four. I should've slapped some junior anti-sex league in their faces.

Period 5 - EIther do the science comp or go to English and face the homework I hadn't done. I chose neither, and wagged it by being busy "elsewhere." Amusingly, both teachers assumed I was with the other.

After school - Parent teacher interviews! The creepiest male teacher had made a recording to say the time every five minutes. Nevertheless, each teacher managed to miss their times with each parent (and unlucky student). Half done now, and I have to return to school for the other half with my dad.

Please excuse any typos. My cat was sitting in front of my monitor and eyeing off the cursor. :S
haha

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
My day was cold today.
So was mine. I'm glad I've got my jersey though. :)

We were supposed to be getting Cadbury chocolates (Freddos + Caramello Koalas) for fundraising, for our formal, today. But we didn't get them. :(

williamc

HSC
Bloody females crying when it is either under 22 degrees or over 25 degrees. "Harden the fuck up!"

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
Bloody females crying when it is either under 22 degrees or over 25 degrees. "Harden the fuck up!"
lol.

I just told that to my friend who was away sick.

williamc

HSC
Let me guess, at the moment you are still in your heavily insulated room, with the deducted heating on 30 degress, a foot heater on aswell, a jumper and jacket, long pants, 2 pairs of socks, and your still quivering!

ps. yes i am bored, i have an essay due for modern tomrrow and i have barely started ermm...

HSC
williamc said:
Let me guess, at the moment you are still in your heavily insulated room, with the deducted heating on 30 degress, a foot heater on aswell, a jumper and jacket, long pants, 2 pairs of socks, and your still quivering!

ps. yes i am bored, i have an essay due for modern tomrrow and i have barely started ermm...

Yep, that's me.:uhhuh: I really really feel the cold. But I don't mind the heat at all.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Funnily enough, I hate the heat and never feel the cold. (Yes, I was the guy skiiing at the snow with a shirt and shorts.)

Today was fun for me... <.<
I went into school with a Red Bull in my hand, after drinking a litre of it when getting home from Dragonforce last night... My Red Bull high lasted until 3pm. Problem is, school finished for me at 5:40 today. So I was no longer able think coherently... (i tried driving out of school whilst in park, in front of the 2 girls and the teacher from my extension english class).

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p awww you drive an auto, I so would of picked you for a manual driver.

Never had red bull, I guess because I don't want to get addicted.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
:p awww you drive an auto, I so would of picked you for a manual driver.

Never had red bull, I guess because I don't want to get addicted.
Only reason why I don't drive a manual is because we don't have a manual in the family.

And i'm not addicted to Red Bull, although I might be after last night *Is craving Red Bull*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)