Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
Buy one. :p

Well craving is as good as.
Nah, I went for my Ps in the auto, so I only have an auto license and i'm too lazy now to go in a manual. Plus I already bought an auto car at the start of 06.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
So was mine. I'm glad I've got my jersey though. :)

We were supposed to be getting Cadbury chocolates (Freddos + Caramello Koalas) for fundraising, for our formal, today. But we didn't get them. :(
And I'm pretty sure you're gonna sell all of those chocolates, am I right in thinking that? ;)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
If only you'd known chocolate lover last year, she'd have bought all that chocolate you sold in those 3 terms in one afternoon.
Yes. I could see young Megan doing that, very much so.

Making a couple of grand on chocolate ftw though.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Funnily enough, I hate the heat and never feel the cold. (Yes, I was the guy skiiing at the snow with a shirt and shorts.)

Today was fun for me... <.<
I went into school with a Red Bull in my hand, after drinking a litre of it when getting home from Dragonforce last night... My Red Bull high lasted until 3pm. Problem is, school finished for me at 5:40 today. So I was no longer able think coherently... (i tried driving out of school whilst in park, in front of the 2 girls and the teacher from my extension english class).
Lmao! I walked back to the Mercure and had an awesome 11 hours sleep :D With the added bonus of no school today!

Dragonforce = best.show.ever.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Lmao! I walked back to the Mercure and had an awesome 11 hours sleep :D With the added bonus of no school today!

I was thinking an awesome 11 of something else.

HSC
School was really good today.
1st period was a free, so I got to sleep in. :)
2nd period was Chemistry, and I got to pick my teacher's NRL teams for the teacher's tipping comp. The Roosters better win... :eek::eek:
3rd period was PD/H/PE and we got back our assignments. Yay. :)
4th period was Physics and we learnt about photons. Confusing, but interesting.

N

noir.

I woke up late, missed an early class, missed the bus, power walked to school, and now im sore.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I love fridays. No school for Sam, so he went to the other guitarist of his band's house to write moar songs.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
after i saw my rank in maths extension 1, i was prepared to drop it like a bomb from a bomber plane. good fucking riddance.

chocolate_lover said:
School was really good today.
1st period was a free, so I got to sleep in. :)
2nd period was Chemistry, and I got to pick my teacher's NRL teams for the teacher's tipping comp. The Roosters better win... :eek::eek:
3rd period was PD/H/PE and we got back our assignments. Yay. :)
4th period was Physics and we learnt about photons. Confusing, but interesting.
true with the photon part.

Legham said:

i thought it was Heroes, this tv show everyones talking about ... im watch some gundam seed then some people talk about heroes mainly.

Loza33

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Oh, and back to the cars conversation: automatic > manual. :)
Completely agree!!! Auto is sooooo much better!!!!!!! Manual is stressing me out! My teacher and friends have decided i need to know how to drive one... stuff it! i like automatics!!

My day was ok... went forever and was kind of boring... but spent two hours after school working on drama gp and we actually got somewhere....

Going to see Rent the musical tonight... hm.. what to wear? haha

I want chocolate...

Haha.. i always freeze too..... my friends call my "ice bitch" i have bad circulation so my hands and feet are always icy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)