• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Loza33 said:
Athletics carnival?? so soon?? That sucks!!

Ours is the day after our trials... which is awesome on so many levels...
But I like athletics!! :shy::p:D (but I got sun burnt and my legs and tummy really ache - my friend and I cartwheeled and somersaulted the last 100m of the 800m race for fun [so dizzy]... and still won!! ;);):D:D
Hehehehe, we always have it this early. :uhhuh:

^emmie^

HSC
school was ok i had a double free until i had to have the cervical cancer needle that ruined my day :-(

Loza33

HSC
^emmie^ said:
school was ok i had a double free until i had to have the cervical cancer needle that ruined my day :-(
We had ours yesterday... mine didnt hurt at all..... it stung a little, but we got sweets and didnt really hurt afterwards... not even at netball training.. haha

IceOnFire

HSC
^emmie^ said:
Lols we had it a few weeks ago now.

They gave us lollies. :D

~untitled~

HSC
Meh, today was fairly crappy. Was supposed to get our reports today, but were withheld because of 'computer problems' . Followed by 4 fights, stupid emo's. This resulting in a full school detention at lunch, whilst the prinicipal yabbered about how it is inappropriate to cheer them on, i cant believe they dragged the yr 12's into it, we didnt even realise there were fights.

Yea, we all had our cervical cancer needles yesterday, but it didnt really hurt until about 3 hours after i got it.... and we got a lolly lol

N

noir.

^emmie^ said:
Aw. The needle didn't hurt me when i had it a few weeks ago; I'm used to the 'pain.'

We got Livesavers after that.

N

noir.

IceOnFire said:
:eek:

Now you tell me???? You can change your names now?

Anyways.

Hi!! :wave:
Oh my apologies darling.

WELL NO. YOU DIDNT ASK.

Anwyz, :wave:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
But I like athletics!! :shy::p:D (but I got sun burnt and my legs and tummy really ache - my friend and I cartwheeled and somersaulted the last 100m of the 800m race for fun [so dizzy]... and still won!! ;);):D:D
Hehehehe, we always have it this early. :uhhuh:
Very athletic you are beanie :uhhuh: The endurance will help in other areas as well
Glad to hear you had fun ;)

My school day, well I had 3 hours sleep, then forgot the rest of the day until debating tonight, lolz at victory :rofl:

Sofstar

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Yea, we all had our cervical cancer needles yesterday, but it didnt really hurt until about 3 hours after i got it.... and we got a lolly lol
noir. said:
We got Livesavers after that
:mad1: Why didn't we get any lollies. I got a bandaid....

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Got the report yesterday. Bleeeeeeeeeh. Why must it have ranks on them. The half-year report of year 11 didn't :mad1: Bad ranks, but then that's what I was expecting x.x

I've been trying for nearly a week to convince my mum not to go to the parent-teacher night (she went every single year, and as if she got much out of them anyway! :mad1:), but she's obstinate to go x.x Ugh. At least she relented to let me stay home. I really don't wanna sit there and listen to two people talking about me while I've got nothing to do but twiddle my thumb + staring at the ceiling/wall + stifling yawns +...
~untitled~ said:
Really? Mine didn't hurt at all, even right afterwards. It just felt a bit stiff, and all symptoms were gone by night. :D Some others said that it kept hurting for them though.

HSC
At my school, they've started giving out the report cards at the Parent-Teacher Interviews. Which means that my parents will read it before I do... :(:(:(

I'm having my needle soon-ish.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Went to King Lear at Bondi Friday.

If I have to sit through a piece of shit like that that is passed off as a play again, I may well shoot myself.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Went to King Lear at Bondi Friday.

If I have to sit through a piece of shit like that that is passed off as a play again, I may well shoot myself.
Lmao. I'm sure the 4 hours trip to see it would have been totally worth it, amirite?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Lmao. I'm sure the 4 hours trip to see it would have been totally worth it, amirite?
Oh totally....

We did go to 2 English lecture days today and yesterday though..

idling fire

HSC
A prediction for today (since it's nice and early this morning) - I'm going to be uber tired and fall asleep in every class.
Thankyou music 1 essay which would be so easy to finish if I could only get a grain of motivation to do so. But I'm cold and tired and disinterested in the concepts of music at this point.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
idling fire said:
A prediction for today (since it's nice and early this morning) - I'm going to be uber tired and fall asleep in every class.
Thankyou music 1 essay which would be so easy to finish if I could only get a grain of motivation to do so. But I'm cold and tired and disinterested in the concepts of music at this point.
You get used to it after a while :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)