• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
hahaha... you have a good point... i was thinking... yr 2010.... (i do general!)

meh.. completely lost..

anyway as you can probably tell from my little gr outburst im not in a very good mood.... damn buses... who designed them so damn heavy anyhoo??

Oh well...

How was everyone elses day?

HSC
Loza33 said:
hahaha... you have a good point... i was thinking... yr 2010.... (i do general!)

meh.. completely lost..

anyway as you can probably tell from my little gr outburst im not in a very good mood.... damn buses... who designed them so damn heavy anyhoo??

Oh well...

Hahaha, I do General too, don't worry.

I did download Shrek 3 last night.... Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, although I might later.

Legham

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
I did download Shrek 3 last night.... Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, although I might later.
Sam! How could you :( shame..

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:

meh.. completely lost..

Oh well...

:wave:

Tiring.

Otherwise it was a fine day, got started on interpreting an assignment question, got through a few maths questions, actually did some work till I slept for 4 hours this arvo/evening.

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:wave:

Tiring.

Otherwise it was a fine day, got started on interpreting an assignment question, got through a few maths questions, actually did some work till I slept for 4 hours this arvo/evening.
Oh nice. you'll never sleep tonight.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ahah too bad i have to sit next to you in maths, my mark being a true reflection upon your mathematical prowess.

Legham

HSC
Mmm.. the beach was pretty much orgasmic 4th and 5th period today :eek: As for the rest of the day, it was so uneventful that i can't remember what happened.

N

noir.

I didn't go to school today, though at first I planned to, then i changed my mind... and then I changed me mind again... And when I woke up this morning I apparently said "nooo" when my mum asked me if I was going... What a day.

Let me just add that I did have a horrible stomach ache and painful cramps.

idling fire said:
That's good. I'm not. =/
Aw why not.

Last edited by a moderator:

idling fire

HSC
noir. said:
Aw why not.
I dunno. I'm just a loser, I guess.

noir. said:
didn't go to school today, though at first I planned to, then i changed my mind... and then I changed me mind again... And when I woke up this morning I apparently said "nooo" when my mum asked me if I was going...
Good choice - well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)