How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
i had my last day today.
1st period: chemistry-we did a bit of revision, then we ate some brownies that the teacher made for us. :D and some gingerbread men one of the other teachers brought in
2nd period: played quake on the computer. for the first time. i kinda lost. :eek:
3rd period: just stayed in the senior common room
lunch and 4th period: played indoor soccer in the hall

N

noir.

I got my math assessment mark and rank today.
80%, ranked 8th. Wish I did better.

vorahk

HSC
Gangles, 8th is a pretty good rank!

got legal studies back. 19/25, tied 4th. i had a feeling i screwed up the last question lol.

my friends got their HSC maths and SDD today. all above 90s... congrats you freaks/nerds :p.

finally im free! yay, holidays woot.

Beege

HSC
I'M ON HOLIDAYS NOW WOOT!!!!!

I had presentation day yesterday and yeh I got my award for 3rd in software. This girl in my year got the most academically outstanding award, she came:

* 1st in business studies
* 1st in advanced english
* equal 1st in english extension 1
* 2nd in society culture
* 1st in modern history
* 1st in ancient history

FREAKKK!!!, apparently she wrote an 11 page essay (A4 size) in 40mins for the journeys essay, how do u write 11 pages in that short time?

G

gaoOO

Beege said:
FREAKKK!!!, apparently she wrote an 11 page essay (A4 size) in 40mins for the journeys essay, how do u write 11 pages in that short time?
if it's HSC sized lines... easily :p
seriously, those lines are HUGE and make me write bigger for some reason.

N

noir.

Today was an OK day. We ordered 6 boxes of pizza with out Society & Culture teacher picking it up for us :) Very nice of her.
Also got my Legal assessment back - 25/30. I would like to have done better...

N

noir.

IceOnFire said:
Congrats SS!!

What a smart freak..
lol @ IceOnFire.

I actually went to school today... keke. I wanted to know my mark for my English Oral, and I got 14/15 and i'm coming 1st [for now]. Yay!
I then spent 2 periods in the library and then walked out of school. That was my school day.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Congrats SS!!

What a smart freak..
Haha, I accept the freak :p
Gangles.McGee said:
I actually went to school today... keke. I wanted to know my mark for my English Oral, and I got 14/15 and i'm coming 1st [for now]. Yay!
I then spent 2 periods in the library and then walked out of school. That was my school day.
Nice work :) Now keep it up ;)

N

noir.

K, so today I had a double period of drama. We listened to my teacher talk about his trip to Ireland and then sat there and did nothing. Then I had a double of English, where we did work. And then I had a double of S&C; we went over some notes on Islam, and lastly, I had maths.

That was my school day.

HSC
N/A
minen was crap.
i got dumped last night so i was trying not 2 cry all day :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)