How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinger

HSC
N/A
Yo hommies..very boring 2day ^yh w7n U iyseho 8ywq icune oyz7rg Yh rq7h7z8a rys dny6 6h7o SU wq7n"

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Played soccer it PE (yay we had a prac!:D), it was fun, but hot! :)

I have a pile of chem to do and a story to write...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Meh, my day today and tomorrow probably wouldn't be very interesting, but I did go to that Discovery Days thing at UoW yesterday. It was...uhh, pointless, quite frankly. Don't think it gave me much insight at all...and I had to get up at 5:30am to go there. Pah. I think I probably would rather do four hours of maths instead.

OK, maybe not. :p

HSC
In english... we watched a bit of "Frontline", that was good. :)
In physics, it was also good. We did some questions and we talked a lot (not about physics stuff... lol)

Oh, and I got my costume for Muck-Up photo tomorrow! :D

Lot'o'seX

HSC
N/A
Cheaters. Doing Frontline now, =(. We were doing BR/BNW at this time last year.

HSC
We're meant to be doing King Lear, but our teacher wants us to briefly go over the Frontline episodes.

Season

HSC
Why is school so hard?? I was having fun in the whole not thinking zone of the summer holidays but now chucked into it again the initial excitement has long worn off.

Physics, she starts off the lesson with us giving us sheets on projectile motion BEFORE she teaches us and tells us to use our 'initiative'. Then wonders why we struggle

'girls this is easy, very very simple math'

Then chemistry seemed to jump from easy to hard in seconds. English was easy, methods a piece of cake. But ext. english which I picked up cos I was doing well in advanced. I sit in class and listen to people who speak in essays. Seriously if they wrote down what they said, you know thye probably do. Then she enlightens us that we should do 3 out of the 4 assessment tasks in term one instead of spreading them out like a nice person.

I just feel overwhelmed and everyone else just seems to handle it so well. I have oodles of homework to do so it just never ends. not a good day at all.

anniea89

HSC
It's been pretty good so far. I have a lot of tasks over the next couple of weeks, but I am remaining positive.

Sofstar

HSC
Today was alrite, most interesting thing that happend was doing prac in chem hahaha people spilling the lead nitrate on the table/floor/chairs. Got an english assessment tomrrow which i'm kinda stressing about cuz the more i work on it the less it makes sense. Grrrr.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
I think I probably would rather do four hours of maths instead.
Oh, I think you would ;) :p

Today was the day I needed to finish my legal assignment, even though it's due next Wednesday, and it will look pretty much done by the end of tonight. Ignoring all homework works well in that respect :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Sofstar said:
Got an english assessment tomrrow which i'm kinda stressing about cuz the more i work on it the less it makes sense. Grrrr.
Hahaha that's what happened to be last night, I spent 3 hours planning a practice english essay which I wrote out today in class...and I made so many mistakes and had many mind blanks. Stop writing half way through because I was so confused :S

IceOnFire

HSC
I had my muck up photos today!!

All afternoon there were terrorists, hobos, angels, etc running around.

:D

I won't forget this anytime soon.. heehee..

HSC
My day was kinda awesome.
We had muck-up photos! :D
But we also had a chemistry test. Which I know i failed. Miserably. BUT, thank god it doesnt count towards anything. I think I need to study betterer.

N

noir.

We haven't been doing much work this week cos of all the people who are on Work placement and do a VET course. This is a nice bludge week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)