How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorahk

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Our gym burnt down. :( A couple of months ago. :(:(

Not that I ever used it... but I still liked it.
lol what the fudge? damn those pyro freaks :p.

ours is under the hall and no one uses it. have no idea why its there in the first place. i bet you the juniors don't even know about it.

:( been hassled all day to play for Open's Rugby League team :(

Last edited:

Season

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
See, my school doesn't allow for us to leave during our free periods. Hence, can't go out to do things like going to the gym.
Argh me too, our teachers went to a special effort to make sure very very few of us seniors had double frees in the afternoon or a free last so we have absolutely no reason to leave the school grounds until 3:30pm

Then we have tutor b4 first, which is complusary and we can't leave in the middle of the day for some ACT BSSS reason, I swear I'll go to uni, never attend classes and go high off the lack of teachers chasing me...

Hey do any of you guys have electronic rolls so the instant you don't turn up to class when recorded 'at school' a message is automated to your head of house/person to chase you

or is it just my school which is paranoid us girls will go crazy??

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Season said:
Argh me too, our teachers went to a special effort to make sure very very few of us seniors had double frees in the afternoon or a free last so we have absolutely no reason to leave the school grounds until 3:30pm

Then we have tutor b4 first, which is complusary and we can't leave in the middle of the day for some ACT BSSS reason, I swear I'll go to uni, never attend classes and go high off the lack of teachers chasing me...

Hey do any of you guys have electronic rolls so the instant you don't turn up to class when recorded 'at school' a message is automated to your head of house/person to chase you

or is it just my school which is paranoid us girls will go crazy??
Lolz yeah, that's pretty paranoid. :p

I <3 my senior privileges, sign in late, sign out early, leaving at lunchtime (well I would if I didn't have lunch classes). :)

Season

HSC
^^ yeah thought so, our schools pretty annoying with using the latest technology to keep us at school, they have a 100% complusary attendance policy, so that's probably why.

*wags fist*

vorahk

HSC
aww poor thing, i guess technology has its evil side.

one day the robots we build will turn against us ^^.

after a term and a bit, we FINALLY get the sign in system back. sign out is pretty much useless, who is going to check if you actually stayed at school and catch the bus/drive home?

canteen food is yucky, horay for take aways ^^

our common "rooms" are still not substantial for using though.

Last edited:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:wave: Beanie ;) :p :shy: :)

Damn your privileges :p
:wave: SoulSearcher :D

Heheh, :shy: we don't actually get that many, but the sign in privileges I really do <3, (makes sleeping in a lot easier ;).) Arhh really should be studying :eek: :read:

Good luck bosers! :)

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
:shy: She replied :embarassed:[comment]BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I dare anyone to misinterpret the white text ;)[/comment]

Hehe, I wouldn't mind if we didn't have the other stuff, just the late sign-in and early sign-out privileges I'd like, then more sleep for me :D which I desperately need ;)

Marny

HSC
Yep... our school did the healthy food thing ages ago n its all like really gross
frozen food. The funny thing is nothing much looks healthy in there.

What about that Dragons v Titans game?! :) Footy show tonight!

jirwin

HSC
my day has been so crap

english - movie in the lecture theatre - it was so cold in there it felt like antarctica.

Free - so boring, sat outside doing nothing

visual arts - boring theory, the room was hot cos the air con wasnt working - got another assessment!

dnt - currently in progress - we have a casual teacher, all the guys are talking about football across the room (BORING) and also throwing footballs around the room. (hehe, they just got the ball taken off them! serves themselves right!)

Btw, our school also has a similar attendence thingy. SMS messages are sent to our parents when we are away and stuff... its crap... they also send messages about newsletters and parent teacher nights!

bored6

HSC
My school day you ask?

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!$#$$$$@

Finished exams - fuck off brain cells for the weekend.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
You people think you know bad days?

My flash drive got stolen. It has pretty much ALL of this and most of last year's work on it. Some of it is backed up, but none of my half yearly study notes.

Knowing my school, it's not coming back. Sure i'm offering a reward, but yeah.

Loza33

HSC
Oh that has to suck!!! I hope you find your hard drive thingi!!

Well, at least you guys get to go to school!! I havent been there for the past 3 weeks, because i had ot have an 'emergency' operation.. meaning i didnt have a choice in it... coz if i had the choice of when to have it, i dont think i would have chosen a few weeks before exams...

so YAY! i have exams in a week... i have missed heaps and heaps of work.. having been trying ot study, but am still pretty sick and sleep most of the day... I gues i cant complain too much... i got of hospital on sunday (which was awesome) so this last week, has been better than the others; well at least im at home! But i get less visitors!! haha

Im going back on sunday... cool... but then exams start on tuesday.. so i have one day to figure out any major work ive missed out on and catch up... wohoo... hm...

Anyway, i hope peoples days get better!!

xx

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Finished all my half yearlies yesterday!! :D:D:D

Now to stay home for four days straight. :D Slept in this morning till noon, *cough* and now enjoying the piece of cheesecase *coughthatissupposedtobebreakfastcough* + coke ;)

Haha, all this talk of privileges...I only have the luxury of coming home at lunchtime on Thursdays, that is all :eek:

Legham

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
See, my school doesn't allow for us to leave during our free periods. Hence, can't go out to do things like going to the gym.
Ours don't either, through the day, but they never catch anyone leaving. I just walk straight past the office, out the front gate to my car :)

I thought every senior across new south wales would of had the same privileges! Im surprised.. We're allowed to come to school late and leave early if we have frees, and they dont do shit if you wag a few lessons here and there.
They threatened to take a heap of peoples privileges away cause nobody handed in the form to register their car as one of the ones that parks in the school car park, so me and a couple of my friends started parking in the huge dirt patch across the road from the school, out of school grounds, and now theres about 20 cars or more that park there every day. All because we're too lazy to take a little basic form to the office :p

Today i had two free periods first followed by an assembly, so i slept in and just came to school for the last two periods :) 2.5 hours of school, including lunch, ftw.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
weird disillusioned kinda day.

recovering from illness.

3 days to go till exams.

bring it on.
*wince*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)