How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
holy shit, best day ever!
(After 45 minutes sleep thursday night), I had a half day, came equal first for the extension 2 report (admittedly out of 5, but I've come second each time so far), then I got 100% for modern speech from the harshest marker known to man, handed in an assessment we've had since the beginning of the year (hence the 45 minutes sleep and half day) and to make it simple splendid, it was last day of term!

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, i get to school normally at around 7:45, an hour before 0 period starts, i tend to concentrate best then... Everyone thinks im crazy, but no matter...

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
I get lucky because even though I wake up late, I live 5 minutes away from school by car, so I'm very rarely late. Unlike today :eek:
well you see... I only get a max of 6 hours of sleep every night these days, so i decide to get up later [7:45 on the dot - 15 minutes later than previously]
So, i get to the station at 8:20, get on the train and change at Granville which i hate doing cos i have to walk up stairs grr and im not a morning person. and then sometimes the train is delayed. and sometimes my bus leaves and i have to run after it but the bus driver is a fag and wont stop so i HAVE to walk to school... but end up running... quite tiring.
so the point of this story was to show you why i am usually late.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Haha, i get to school normally at around 7:45, an hour before 0 period starts, i tend to concentrate best then... Everyone thinks im crazy, but no matter...
I concentrate best around the 1am-6am period. So technically I work best early mornings.
noir. said:
well you see... I only get a max of 6 hours of sleep every night these days, so i decide to get up later [7:45 on the dot - 15 minutes later than previously]
So, i get to the station at 8:20, get on the train and change at Granville which i hate doing cos i have to walk up stairs grr and im not a morning person. and then sometimes the train is delayed. and sometimes my bus leaves and i have to run after it but the bus driver is a fag and wont stop so i HAVE to walk to school... but end up running... quite tiring.
Damns :( I see why now :uhhuh:

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
noir. said:
Yea i walk to school its refreshing that early in the morning (7:20ish)
haha, yea im constatnly overtire though, i only get around 5 hour sleep a night

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I live about 5 minutes from school, yet I'm still late. About 10 or so times this term.

There's always other things to do in the morning.

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
haha, my brother (who was in year 12 at the time) told me the sc didnt count and said not to study.... (my brother wasnt too fond of studying, and didnt care about school)... lol, i took his advice, bahahaha, i didnt study at all...
Hence the extremely average results, haha
Math - 71
Geo - 75
Hist - 77
English - 77 <== something went seriously wrong....
Science - 82
Haha, i hardly studied for mine... except history, because our teacher taught us nothing and some how fluked all of my SC
English - 94 (Band 6)
History - 91 (Band 6
Maths - 89 (Band 5) Complete Fluke! haha
Geography - 83... another fluke!
Science - 79 Damn science.. i hate it! haha

missjohns

HSC
m0ofin said:
I live about 5 minutes from school, yet I'm still late. About 10 or so times this term.

There's always other things to do in the morning.
I live about 5 minutes from my school, and I'm late every single day. Because I insist on getting up at the latest possible time. Anything for extra sleep. Even if I woke up slightly earlier, my brother would still sleep in and hold me back, so. Lateness either way. :)

HSC
I haven't been on BoS for ages. :(
On Thursday: I got my 2nd HPV needle. And in Maths we all got chocolate. :) And I had a Chemistry assignment due, where I had to present it to the class.
On Friday: I had an in-class essay for English; but we were given the question beforehand and were allowed to bring in one doubled sided A4 page of notes, so it wasn't too bad...
Then for PD/H/PE, I had an assignment due, and I was the only person in my class that turned up, so I had a one-on-one lesson, just going through some past HSC papers, which was really good.
magpam said:
i guess we wont be seeing you on bos?

whytf are you banned? <--- but i guess you cant answer that

:(
Yeah, why's everyone banned??? I miss you guys! <3<3

amyg238

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I haven't been on BoS for ages. :(
On Friday: I had an in-class essay for English; but we were given the question beforehand and were allowed to bring in one doubled sided A4 page of notes, so it wasn't too bad...
Whaaaat.
So you could basically write your essay really small on the paper, and then just rewrite it on the exam paper?

Oh man, last week we had our English in-class. It was so bad, I stayed up till 3 writing an essay and memorising it. I know, I should have studied for it earlier and not memorising an essay would be better for me in the long run.

HSC
amyg238 said:
Whaaaat.
So you could basically write your essay really small on the paper, and then just rewrite it on the exam paper?

Oh man, last week we had our English in-class. It was so bad, I stayed up till 3 writing an essay and memorising it. I know, I should have studied for it earlier and not memorising an essay would be better for me in the long run.
Nah, it had to be in point form, and the teacher checked. :(
And I might've stayed up to 3 as well for my assignment... :shy:

yellow-jelly

HSC
anyone over hsc yet?
haha.
121 days left until its completely over for me.
how is everyone else feeling?
major works completed?
no?
me either.
take care.
x

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yellow-jelly said:
anyone over hsc yet?
haha.
121 days left until its completely over for me.
how is everyone else feeling?
major works completed?
no?
me either.
take care.
x
ahah 121 days ?
wow i only knew there was around 3months 2wks left :eek:
was too lazy to calculate the days heheh.

~untitled~

HSC
Yea, i neva thought id say it, but i actually wish i had more time this year, its going far to fast.... im never gunna get everything done in time! :eek:

Beege

HSC
I'm still at school but I just did my english essay assessment and yeah I think I went alright. The question was kinda bad but I still figured it out. I also got the essay I did last term for english and I got 50%!!!! SHIT!!!! stupid english, stupid question and I don't know my rank.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Got some of our trial marks back today! (we had early trials)

English: 93%/1st
Bio: 96%/1st

Didnt get Chem back cos the teacher didnt mark them. Thats all the subjects I had because its a half day...

Im pretty happy with those marks. I studied pretty hard for english, and the bio test was quite easy anyway (cos our teacher basically told us everything that was in it beforehand lol...he always does that...its kinda annoying cos youre not gonna know whats in an HSC exam...).

But yeah, I know that those were like my best exams, so I dont think ill go that well in the others....ill just have to wait and see lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)