• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Happy Bday Lucid for yesterday!

Had Modern Assessment, and a Chemistry Topic Test. Did good =D

HSC
N/A
Thanks then, but apparently I'm a year closer to death or something.

Anyway, the matter is resolved, with someone getting weally angsty. I mean, really angry... Also, I find it quite ironic that people who say, "immature", are, in fact, less mature than the person they attribute it to. Such is a folly; such is human nature. LOL.
Kujah said:
Had Modern Assessment, and a Chemistry Topic Test. Did good =D
Congratulations, Kujah.:) I hope you keep it up.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Happy Birthday, Lucid!

Day was okay. Dodgy weather.

And congrats, Kujah! Although I must say, I'm not surprised ;p

Heerrroooesss is on soon. Veerrry soon.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
:)

Then Prison Break and 24 afterwards =D

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Gotta love Wednesday night TV!

SOR assessment tomorrow morning at 7:50 though. :(

HSC
Hmm, pretty good overall I think:

English Adv. - We had a debate. Pretty fun, except I got on the side I was completely morally against.
Biology (x2) - Did some work. Sat there looking at my pen for some of the lesson. Overall, it pays to be ahead in work sometimes.
Gen. Maths - Skipped this class and and went to music instead. No, no...I'm not bad...I was singing for someone else's assessment they were doing that lessons...so yes. Lol.
Modern History - Learned things! Quite good!
Chemistry - Got told to carry on with whatever we wanted to do. Too many people on an excursion to continue with lessons.

HSC
N/A
Heh, thank you Faytle.

Internet is the opium of the masses; Firefox recovery and tab-counting extensions are pieces of doo doo.
GAH, this is so frustrating. Also, playing with the config files messed the whole thing up.:(

Also, I have to practise Eng. speech.:(

Anyway, the day was pretty good.
English - Speeches on AoS.:(
Math - Nope, no teacher, no class.
Bio - Nope, no class.
Chem - Molar masses or something. I forgot; I don't pay attention in class. Did the work, but just forgot. Nothing learnt.
Physics - Prac. Conservation of Momentum.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Good day =D

Had Crossroads/Chemistry- talked more on our rights as teenagers and adults, and worked on models of lattices in Chem.

Maths- Started Permutations :eek:

English- Practised a Preliminary Exam 'cause our teacher wasn't here. Did only Section 1, which we had to answer questions about texts reflecting Change.

cs01001

HSC
Yea, apparently my school needs to do the crossroad thing as part of the Prelim course. Damn, gotta pay to that soon.

I HATE Permutations!!! :mad:

HSC
N/A
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/viewer/index.php?pid=16471&rn=248153&cl=2160608&ch=248154
http://au.ratemyteachers.com/schools/new_south_wales
http://au.ratemyteachers.com/schools/new_south_wales/sydney/sydney_boys_high_school

I dunno... hahahahahahahaha, I have a friend who tells me that our school was on the news.

English - thank god, I get yet another day's solace, but yet another day's apprehension.

No maths again, no teacher again. I wonder what's wrong?

Chem - awesome lesson.
Physics - awesome lesson. Acc. Physics - spec. relativity. A bit confusing, but manageable.
Bio - serious stuff now. Awesome lesson.

Also, I think I have almost heard it all; a schoolmate/friend (Friend 1) listens to the Scissor Sisters and doesn't diss them because a friend (Friend 2) likes them.
Well, guess what? The friend (Friend 2)'s a girl (who I also know; who <3 the SS, and even went to their February tour this year). LOL. Duress, or trying too hard to impress, perhaps?

Anyway, I gotta do my English stuff, and write-up pracs.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was okay. 1st and 2nd had english. Writting more essays about Star Wars. I got two lines in the double period. yay me ! = =" 3rd and 4th was engineering. We were presenting our motors. What suprises me is how a total bunch of bludgers can do overnight. Most of em seriously made a working motor and wrote up a half-decent report. But yes, that was a pretty cool period. 5th was physics and we kinda got sidetracked and talked about magnets. They're pretty cool ! ^^ 6th was Chem and we had a sub. Talked about many many things.

- i love sleeping guinea piggs ~! they're seriously adorable ! =]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Good day =D I've been having a run of great days lately. Wonder when it will stop.

cs01001

HSC
Today was alright, execpt English last period...

My English teacher told the class that the dude marking our Change paper said the marks were shit, adn that they are drawing up lists to drop people down to Standard.... I feel as though i am one of those unlucky ones...

This Change thing seems so confusing... it feels to me like the whole 'Change' concept is going around in never ending spirals...

James747

HSC
I feel the need to bludge after a long exhaustive week... =D

van.tango

HSC
cs01001 said:
My English teacher told the class that the dude marking our Change paper said the marks were shit, adn that they are drawing up lists to drop people down to Standard.... I feel as though i am one of those unlucky ones...
The teachers of my year are doing the same thing with our assessments on change. If you do find yourself in that position, fight it. I don't think they can actually put you down anyway, I think they can only advise you, correct me if I'm wrong. If they do drop you down, say for future career prospects you have to complete Advanced... not necessarily achieve a band 6, but you need to have participated in the subject. Don't stress!

cs01001

HSC
van.tango said:
The teachers of my year are doing the same thing with our assessments on change. If you do find yourself in that position, fight it. I don't think they can actually put you down anyway, I think they can only advise you, correct me if I'm wrong. If they do drop you down, say for future career prospects you have to complete Advanced... not necessarily achieve a band 6, but you need to have participated in the subject. Don't stress!
pritnep said:
Complain to the hills and back. If you want to stay in Advanced fight it.
Thanks guys! I will certainly put up the fight!

leannespeaks

HSC
van.tango said:

sometimes i feel like an idiot in our English Advanced class..
got like 11 somehting out of 15 in first assesment task..
yea..i need to fight these self esteem issues :(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
leannespeaks said:
sometimes i feel like an idiot in our English Advanced class..
got like 11 somehting out of 15 in first assesment task..
yea..i need to fight these self esteem issues :(
awww ! but you done really good though ! & theres always the next assessment ! lol. We're at school to learn and we wouldnt be here if we knew everything would we ? =]

Hmmm, well I feel stressed. Although I'm bludging my ass off. Shall do assignments right abouttt .. NOW ! * click post quick reply * :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)