• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: How was your school day?

Go for Fitzpatrick or Cambridge. They have really good exercises, especially the Extension ones in Cambridge.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's a little bit of a subjective topic though. I mean when you see every other person going to top selective and private schools others with not so good marks are going to get put off because compared to those BOS member there marks won't look nowhere as good. So I mean it is easy for some people to say they post 'all' of there marks when they come from these schools.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A

Kujah said:
Go for Fitzpatrick or Cambridge. They have really good exercises, especially the Extension ones in Cambridge.
I HATE FITZPATRICK, AND YOU COULD KILL A CAT BY DROPPING THE CAMBRIDGE BOOK ON ITS BACK

/WRISTS

HSC
N/A

simonloo said:
I HATE FITZPATRICK, AND YOU COULD KILL A CAT BY DROPPING THE CAMBRIDGE BOOK ON ITS BACK

/WRISTS
What the fuck was that about, simonloo?
And this: "Re: 回复: Re: How was your school day?"
What's with the Asian font/script/characters?

Hey, hey, I wonder what's life like for an emo...

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A

Calling all fobs: wth does 回复 mean?

Kujah

HSC
N/A

simonloo said:
Well, there aren't many alternatives out there. Maths in Focus is only good for explanatory reasons, the font of the Coroneous book is barely readable, and the Couchman book can sometimes have too many exercises that are repetitive and easy.

Although, I do recommend Cambridge only if you're planning to use it at home. I wish all textbooks can have clear and correct answers, with full explanations at the back. That's why I sometimes HATE that Fitzpatick book.

cs01001

HSC

simonloo said:
It means reply in chinese.

HSC
N/A

simonloo said:
O rly? Aren't you one, too?

/WRISTS
So, what happened to you today, again, simonloo? [Edit 2: Well, theoretically speaking you could kill anything by dropping the Cambridge books on its back.]

Your account get hacked, or something?
cs01001 said:
It means reply in chinese.
"Reply: Reply: Reply: How was your day school day?"

Wow, that is truly anally screwed.

[Ed!t: Seriously, what's going on? It's much better if you expressing through the right channels, not through slashing your wrists and venting.]
[Edit 2: Okay, this post, like a (hundred) couple other posts of mine, is pretty retarded, I must admit.
So, did you crack under the pressure?]

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Accounts don't get hacked, people use easy to guess passwords.

leannespeaks

HSC
Today was the day that i couldn't desribe what kind of day it is..(sheesh!)

passed my Legal Studies Assesment task ( which nearly killed me trying to do the citations and the bibliography....plus the essay about the purpose of Parliament in our modern society)

bludged around Sport period...until i got told off by this freaky sub
( "you are living in Australia! Show some respect about the spirit of Australian sports!!!! now get your ass up and show me some respect!!)

English- jot down some notes and responses about the inter genres of Star Wars ( fairytale, Mythology and all that adventure cliches)geez i'm sick of analysing star wars!

spent all recess and lunch taking photos.. with my friends ( i believe that there is a possibility that two ppl can actually have gums, sticking in their asses by sitting on a same spot at different times of the day)<-------- it happened to my two friends today..

spent the last period watching Nell for Society and Culture..pretty interesting..

jkylk

HSC
I just hope it rains today. If it rains, we can leave school at 12:30pm. =D Yet if it doesn't rain we are stuck here doing sport! =O =/

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hm, at school atm. No fun at all ! Having a sub and doing physics. mmm .. lol. I'm tired and am getting no work done. Anybody know what computer engineers do ? how much money they make ? fun ? im interestedd ..

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Pretty boring day today. I felt so uninterested in school.

English- It was probably the only sybject I enjoyed today. I got to read the Pedestrian again!
Chemistry- I felt pretty bored, and didn't do that much work.
Modern History- Was suppose to do my assessment task, but we had a substitute teacher. He didn't know what was going on, resulting in no work done.
Maths- More of the same work again and again.

cs01001

HSC
Pretty shit day with the humid weather..

Chemistry: Struggling with assignment... i feel like dropping it now.
Economics: Did some work, bored.
Period 3 & 4: Grade photo. Took the guys ages to go through 200+ students from alphabatical order with their surname. It was finally my turn when everyone left. So damn hot in the hall...
Maths: Yet another crappy lesson.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
For some reason i felt that everyone, students and teachers, were against me. They all viewed me coldy, didn't say hi when i was passing (its a very small school though)...dunno, seemed like a bad day.

Got 2 assignments and 2 maths test (2-unit and 3-unit), so its kinda getting more frantic now.

HSC
Ick.
1. I've become awfully paranoid around the people in my school choir.
2. Chemistry makes little sense to me.
3. I have to write a giant report for Biology before Thursday.
4. I feel very alone during classes which funnily enough I have friends with. I can't handle this competition, and it hasn't even officially *begun*.

Yep. That's my rant for today. ^o^.
There were good parts though.
1. Making seagull sounds.
2. I had ice cream.
3. I get to play guitar soon.
4. English assignment is exciting.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
P1&2 (Art): Worked on my BOW; bludgey :)
P3&6 (Maths): Boring :(. Revising quadrilateral properties.
P4 (Economics): Was s'ok. Our teacher's on sick leave till next term so we have a sub.
P5 (SORII): Really finding this class interesting. Learning about Shintoism atm.

4 exercises of Maths homework is making me feel icky. Taking a break ;D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hm back again. Weather was weird today. Quite humid right now. Well 1st and 2nd had double physics w/ sub. 3rd and 4th was double chem and that was alright. Whole class asked for an extension. Hilarious ! oh yeah ! 5th was maths w/ sub. 6th was crossroads and we were doing STI's and relationships. You can never get sick of sex ed. x) you seriously learn something new everytime.

& today a few of us werent told our morning class was cancelled, so like 4 of us were more than 1 hour early for school. ahah .. But walking in the fogg was so worth it ! LOL =]

HSC
N/A
Today is my birthday, by law. Whee, awesome... I mean shit. (Don't ask why it's my birthday by law, just don't.)
The upside is that I'm now legal... whatever that means.

Also, I've realised that an excess of people have been downloading the JR trials that I've uploaded. No, no, no, this is unacceptable. Also shit.
(I said no sharing, no disseminating; my school must kick your school's ass, of course. :lol: No, seriously, people who downloaded: I know that you can read/are reading this/will read this, and I request that you don't, or at least, don't do it that much. OK THANKS.)

I have unfinished maths work, uncharacteristic of me. Bio was an actually appreciable lesson, possibly because I isolated myself far, far away from pals and others. Work done = Fr (Fs). :lol: I mean, a lot.

English speech forthcoming, stressing the hell out of me. Tear hair. Strain brain.
Slit wrist.
:lol:

jkylk

HSC
Hahah Well happy birthday! LOL =D

Blah.. the weather was bad. Why couldn't it have rained earlier?? It was so hot at random times. =/

Well hope the weather tomorrow will cheer us up! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)