• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Did close to absolutely nothing today :p. Only wrote two sentences!

Study period: was playing around with friends
Economics: was supposed to be working on our Budget analysis assessment
English: read novel in class (only 7 people left after VET work placement!)
SOR: listened to the teacher talk
IPT: substitute teacher, something wrong with the school servers so we couldn't get on
Maths: listened to the teacher about talk about trig.

:)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Chemistry: Did nothing.
Maths: Properties of Parallelograms.
CApps: More PSP work.
Biology: Got our Practical back. 40/42 :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Alright, got 2 of my exam results back

Ancient History: 81%. 4th in class. Alright considering i did absalutely no study

Physics:
83%. 1st in class. Which is pretty damn good, consdering the minimal amount of study that i did.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Kujah said:
Great results S1MO!
Thanks mate, y'know that was precisely the kind of postive reinforcement i needed today :)

This lebo, who think he's so good and everything (typical) kept trying to put me down saying that 83% was a shit mark for physics. Fuck him. Stupid leb.

cccclaire

HSC
Got some results back from half yearlies...

Economics - 2nd - 89%
Biology - 2nd - 78% (hard test)
Chemistry - 2nd - 82%
Maths - 4th - 81%
I have a genius for a best friend who does the exact same subjects as me, which explains why I got 2nd so often.

I'm still waiting on english and english extension, but so far I'm pretty happy, except maths, but I knew I stuffed that test.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Next time I should freeze yoghurt before bringing to school.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
simonloo said:
Next time I should freeze yoghurt before bringing to school.
<3 your randomness, lol

Today was hmm .. bleh. 1st was physics, got our assignments back. Oh golly, crap mark, crap crap crap ! 16/26. ahhh .. so displeasing ! Sport ! yay ! Well we done footy. Gosh like seriously, no idea how to play. How is it even fun !? all you do is walk forward & back all the time ! ><" English. Analysing a Yeats poem, which is why I'm on net. I'm trying to find an interpretation of the poem seeing as though I cant find the damn hidden message within the poem & its driving me nuts ! We then had an assebly which took over Chem. lol yay ! It was just bout donating blood and whatnot. IPT. Finished off assignments. Oh I hate when I can't do things. ENS. Done some partner work. Bleh.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
This lebo, who think he's so good and everything (typical) kept trying to put me down saying that 83% was a shit mark for physics. Fuck him. Stupid leb.
You should tell him again and again who got the highest mark in Physics, and tell him to piss off :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Kujah said:
You should tell him again and again who got the highest mark in Physics, and tell him to piss off :)
Yeah i should lol. Too bad he doesn't do Physics...

I'll just say that Business Studies (same time as physics) is a shit subject. As all the physics guys do. :)

Edu.kid

HSC
S1M0 said:
Thanks mate, y'know that was precisely the kind of postive reinforcement i needed today :)

Well seeing as how i am Arab although not lebanese i would like to appologise on behalf of this guy as i kinda feel its my duty. Anyhow great results and i agree with you that not only lebs but some Arabs who actually care about schools and can be competitive at times can be up ourselves sometimes.

IF HE ANNOYS YOU TELL SAY THIS "YOU ARE A MAG-NOON"

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Edu.kid said:
Well seeing as how i am Arab although not lebanese i would like to appologise on behalf of this guy as i kinda feel its my duty. Anyhow great results and i agree with you that not only lebs but some Arabs who actually care about schools and can be competitive at times can be up ourselves sometimes.

IF HE ANNOYS YOU TELL SAY THIS "YOU ARE A MAG-NOON"
Mag-noon? Nah, calling him crazy won't suffice. Guy's a dickhead, i might just say something about his family or something. Guy's gay too, heh, imagine a gay leb...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
got my RE assessment back:

19/20.

Now, thats a good mark, but i reckoned i should've got the extra mark, any tips as to how i should approach the marker (catholic irish, quite old, kind, easy marker)?

kay90

HSC
S1M0 said:

19/20.

Now, thats a good mark, but i reckoned i should've got the extra mark, any tips as to how i should approach the marker (catholic irish, quite old, kind, easy marker)?
ah good job mate.
it always bothers me whenever im off one mark from the total.

kay90

HSC
oh and i had a good lesson in chemistry, i actually did my work and understood it too. so that's a plus. hahah.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:

19/20.

Be satisifed you scab.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
simonloo said:
Be satisifed you scab.
kinda hard when you have people fluking through class, and managing to somehow bullshit 20/20 marks.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
kinda hard when you have people fluking through class, and managing to somehow bullshit 20/20 marks.
Then I'm guessing your marks weren't that spectacular.

cccclaire

HSC
its always worth scabbing extra marks, I managed to get 5% more in my chemistry test.

Tell her jesus says to give you an extra mark.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
simonloo said:
Then I'm guessing your marks weren't that spectacular.
Its the principle, not the marks. If my satisfaction with my results were based solely on what i had got, and not on my ranking, then i would be pretty damn satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)