• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs01001

HSC
S1M0 said:
You don't. Dunno, thats just how it is. BS guys argue its more relevant, i argue that physics is more useful. Besides, you can learn BS in tafe, and its literally useless as a subject, so yeah.
I don't think whether a subject is offered at TAFE justifies its usefulness. Anyway, lets face it... a lot of stuff we learn right now in school aren't useful in real life at all.

Btw, Economics ftw :rofl:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Absolutely stuffed myself with food today on our excursion to the centrepoint tower restaurant. :eek: Yuuummm.

Then had 3 hours of tutoring.

kay90

HSC
COLD & WET.
tiring. sniffing my nose the whole day cause the cold unexpectedly knocked on my door.
the sun was a bit late in coming out, came out in period 6. bah.
double math this morning for p1 & 2.
then legal studies and english 3 & 4.
the biology and chemistry 5 & 6.

weekend is here.
horrah.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Faytle said:
Absolutely stuffed myself with food today on our excursion to the centrepoint tower restaurant. :eek: Yuuummm.

Then had 3 hours of tutoring.
What kind of excursion is that???

We went to the powerhouse museum, then imax, then left and we all played netcaf. :)

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
S1M0 said:
What kind of excursion is that???
It was a Business Studies excursion but since 20-something people were on VET work placement, they decided to take our Economics class along :)!

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
He probaby was canto.
How do you figure that?
His surname is not typical of Mando, I suppose - but what the Hell is?

(BTW, he's Shanghainese and speaks both the Mandarin language and the Shanghainese dialect; though, I suppose only cire, you, PhLee and myself would understand, which is fine, because RKH isn't particularly involved with bearing grudges or hating people - somewhat pettily.)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Got our ranks/reports today!
Extreeemely happy with it :):)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol ? ahah .. whats d stand for ?

anyways .. today ummm .. mondays week A are always the biggest bludge days. Maths - double. Continuing perms & combs. Double sport. Bballed so much I could barely breathe. & why is it that my team always loses !? lol .. im cursedd .. either that or crap. English. Just had to read a poem and highlight the words I didnt know. LOL ! Alot of it was highlighted. Then I had a free/"study" period. Talked & done a bit of studying. Anyways athletics carnival for the next 2 days ! yay ! & then 2 days of chem exam ! YAYS x2 ! = ="

cccclaire

HSC
today was boring. We started this locus chapter in maths and I'm not very good at them =/
Now I have to write an english essay due tomorrow. "Choose one reading from Act I of Othello. Discuss how this reading can be understood from the detail of the text", which would be alright except we haven't learnt at all about readings.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Meh...pretty bad.

3-unit: Fail. 42%, but like 5th in class. Not too good.
2-unit: 51/74. Better than what people got (20's to low 30's out of 74), but still depressing.

My fault, should've studied more, especially with 3-unit. I went over my test, thats 10 marks that i didn't get because of my idiocy/tiredness.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Alright-kind of a day.

English: Did more Julius Caesar questions. Got writing task back: 9.5/10.
Biology: Capture and re-capture.
Modern History: Core Personality Study

cs01001

HSC
16/20 for Change creative writing =) Its not the best, but Meh...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol ? ahah .. whats d stand for ?

anyways .. today ummm .. mondays week A are always the biggest bludge days. Maths - double. Continuing perms & combs. Double sport. Bballed so much I could barely breathe. & why is it that my team always loses !? lol .. im cursedd .. either that or crap. English. Just had to read a poem and highlight the words I didnt know. LOL ! Alot of it was highlighted. Then I had a free/"study" period. Talked & done a bit of studying. Anyways athletics carnival for the next 2 days ! yay ! & then 2 days of chem exam ! YAYS x2 ! = ="
d is a notation in calculus ... I'm trying to explain Rates of Change, you will study calculus this/next year ... basically its a curve thats decreasing slowly ... the curve at the first few moments goes down with a WHOOSH ... then it slows down

S1M0 said:
Meh...pretty bad.

3-unit: Fail. 42%, but like 5th in class. Not too good.
2-unit: 51/74. Better than what people got (20's to low 30's out of 74), but still depressing.

My fault, should've studied more, especially with 3-unit. I went over my test, thats 10 marks that i didn't get because of my idiocy/tiredness.
Fail, but like I don't wanna mention my rank. Not good at all.

cs01001 said:
16/20 for Change creative writing =) Its not the best, but Meh...
when i was in the same situation as you were i got 7/15 ... totally BSed mine response

Black Hawker

HSC
Alright kinda day.

Had English Advance this morning. Cross the road to Maccas, got free french fries and drinks and then went to the library to study.

In the afternoon I did that ICAS Maths Competition - was alright; not too good, not too bad.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Today was okay. :eek:

I'm seriously losing interest and motivation. So damn lazzzyyy.

cs01001

HSC
f3nr15 said:
d is a notation in calculus ... I'm trying to explain Rates of Change, you will study calculus this/next year ... basically its a curve thats decreasing slowly ... the curve at the first few moments goes down with a WHOOSH ... then it slows down

Fail, but like I don't wanna mention my rank. Not good at all.

when i was in the same situation as you were i got 7/15 ... totally BSed mine response
Yeah, its pretty easy to fail in English :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)