• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I have my hours, but not a car. :( so yeah, chances are I probably won't go for my Ps until sometime next year, since by the time we buy the second car I'll probably have forgotten which is the brake and which is the accelerator :eek:

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
What is this AMOW? How come we didnt get it?
"All My Own Work". You do; think Thursday, 6th pd.

New month. Awesome.
Muh. Internet has lost its appeal to me, and fear of failure has burgeoned.
cs01001 said:
Turned 17 today!

A Happy day overall!
Happy birthday, cs01001.

What's the average age of a Yr11?
I feel so small, small, and small.

Last edited:

Jachie

HSC
oh yeah, happy birthday sexy :santa:

Average age? um, I'm guessing most Year 11s would be either sixteen or seventeen by now. ony the uber-young/uber-old would be 15/18.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Oldest in my year is 18 in March next year I think.

By the way, the chick who pranked and started talking dirty with me at about 4 today - you're hilarious.

Black Hawker

HSC
Jachie said:
I have my hours, but not a car. :( so yeah, chances are I probably won't go for my Ps until sometime next year, since by the time we buy the second car I'll probably have forgotten which is the brake and which is the accelerator :eek:
I don't have a car. I'm just driving in my instructors car (lessons are cheap - contacts :p) and then buying my own one when I get the P's.

BTW, Happy Birthday cs.

Jachie

HSC
cfair said:
Oldest in my year is 18 in March next year I think.

By the way, the chick who pranked and started talking dirty with me at about 4 today - you're hilarious.
Our oldest girl's birthday is in January, another one of my close friends turns 18 early February. I also have a friend who will be turning SIXTEEN this month. :eek: but they're all freaks, so yeah.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Fasting fucking sucks. I've been going since 1 and now everyone is having dinner :mad1:.

Jachie

HSC
cfair said:
Fasting fucking sucks. I've been going since 1 and now everyone is having dinner :mad1:.
five and a half hours down and you're whining. oh dear.

cfair

Banned
HSC
I don't see how I'll be able to not drink water either, I am as dry as a nuns cunt as it is and I don't go in for another 12 hours.

cccclaire

HSC
Today was fairly interesting.
Had an eco test, don't think I did very well.
Then in double bio our teacher walked out because kids were being the biggest brats to her. Then we got a lecture about how we're all stupid because shes the best bio teacher in the state etc. It was kind of annoying because the lecture only really applied to the handful of students who act like brats, the rest of us are good.
anyway, maths and chem were boring.
then i went to gloria jeans above borders and judged people as they walked underneath the coffee shop part, was lots of fun =]

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Average age? um, I'm guessing most Year 11s would be either sixteen or seventeen by now. ony the uber-young/uber-old would be 15/18.
What do I say here without being cursed, ma'am?

I'm screwed anyway; my half-life crisis was last year, righty?
Oh, I so wanna be older; I enjoy having rights and responsibilities. Does that incidently mean I get to die earlier; but, factoring in the half/mid-life crisis, live longer?

lolz

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was okay. Morning class again. Ended up spilling coffee on myself while walking to school. ENS. Worked on some questions. I'm getting used to them now. Yay. IPT. Worked on spiders. (OMG, I forgot to mention there was a HUGE huntsman spider in my ENS class today. I totally freaked and was laughed out.). Double chem. Had our prac test. OMG. How could I mistaken 0.1g as 1g. I thought I made a mistake and rubbed it out. Argh. All my results are fucked now. Physics. AHAHAH. Omg hilarious. I came first in the prac test ! My friend also did. Overall my ranks for the assessments have been 3rd's, 4th's and now a 1st. x). Maths. Finishing differentiation. I was freaking because there was no room in the 2U class and I my teacher told me that there was no way I could move down if I wanted to. I freaked. But he told me that I shouldn't really consider it but our test next week would be a good indication and that if I wanted to, he'd make space, which was a relief. I actually threatened to make somebody move down. No really. Shall be starting parametrics tommorrow. Whatever the hell that is.

But yeah .. I'm happy about my physics. No so happy about chem.

cs01001

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
"All My Own Work". You do; think Thursday, 6th pd.

New month. Awesome.
Muh. Internet has lost its appeal to me, and fear of failure has burgeoned.
Happy birthday, cs01001.

What's the average age of a Yr11?
I feel so small, small, and small.
Jachie said:
oh yeah, happy birthday sexy :santa:

Thanks! :) Love you all

B

brycycle

cfair said:
I don't see how I'll be able to not drink water either, I am as dry as a nuns cunt as it is and I don't go in for another 12 hours.
HAHAHA thats some funny shizer. Have u heard the other one:
'she moves like a nuns bra' gotta love nuns...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Today was probabaly one the of the worst days I've had for a while.

Welfare: Got screamed at for not wearing a tie. SHe told me I'll be getting a detention if I don't wear it next time. Pfft :mad1:
Biology: Ate chocolate whilst watching a video on archeabacteria.
Maths: Bearings AGAIN.
CApps: Did nothing.
Lunch: Played footy and got a falcon. My head hurts so much :(
Chemistry: Did experiment on molar heat and I felt so sick. Turns out I have a stomach virus.

cs01001

HSC
Thanks guys! :):):)

Post later, stupid Modern assessment tomorrow... bah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)