• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccclaire

HSC
Faytle said:
At home. Skipping the athletics carnival, whoops :eek:.
lol, that was me yesterday.
Somehow I miraculously recovered for today =P

Today was boring, as Fridays are. Double free in the middle of the day, which i spent staring at the rain and listening to the libertines with my friend for 2 hours.
Then we had to go to english extension for lunch, and then because the buses to the other campus for assembly left without us we had to get on this other bus and we were going to just skip assembly but we got caught.
Assembly was such a drag. 20 minutes of the sport teacher saying random names of people who 'performed outstandingly yesterday', so basically just everyone who bothered to go. Then had to watch these HSC dance performances, but because we were late for assembly we didn't get chairs and we were just sitting on the ground up the back and couldn't see anything.

Le3sah

HSC
Today was alright.
Did an experiment in Chem
... don't remember anything else.

I just got back from English tutor.
So tired. :(

HSC
N/A
Jeans for Genes; two free (English, to boot) periods, both of which (and a Physics period) I spent helping out with this 'SRC BBQ'.
So, in other words, I only had Chem, Maths, and Bio and they were relatively more enjoyable than on other occasions.

Wishing people happy birthdays... lots of people seem to be born at this time of the year.

Should finish up on the following Bio stuff:
"Identify data sources, gather, process, analyse and present information from secondary sources to evaluate the impact of increased understanding of the fossil record on the development of ideas about the history of life on Earth
Include a diagram with the development of the following structures or organisms

- organic molecules

- membranes

- procaryotic heterotrophic cells

- procaryotic autotrophic cells

- eucaryotic cells

- colonial organisms
multicellular organisms"

"Identify data sources, gather, process, analyse and present information from secondary sources to evaluate the impact of increased understanding of the fossil record on the development of ideas about the history of life on Earth

Discuss the ways in which developments in scientific knowledge may conflict with the ideas about the origins of life developed by different cultures"

"§ use available evidence to discuss, using examples, the role of technologies, such as the use of radioisotopes in tracing the path of elements through living plants and animals

This assignment is compulsory in completion of course work."

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
English: Had a quick quiz on our novel study, and read a text summary and analysis.
Chemistry: Did experiment on solubilities.
Maths: Trigonometric graphs.
CApps: Don't bother asking.

Black Hawker

HSC
Business: Did SWOT analysis on our school.
English Extension: Went through Neuromancer. Stayed up to 1 am this morning to finish off a 3 page essay.
Maths: Do nothing when we were suppose to revise for extension test on Monday.
Physics: What a end to the week. We had a Physics/electricity quiz. I failed I think. :(

And today was Jeans4Genes Day...

cfair

Banned
HSC
Thanks to bos people that pranked me, those convos were fun. Not as fun as my PCA morphine device though. :santa:

Typing while vision is hazy is hard so i'll leave it at that.

cccclaire

HSC
geezus. I've had the most rubbish day.

and i have a tonne of work to do tomorrow.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Its bascially been like this for the past 3-4 hours.

15mins study.
1 hour play.

And repeat until screwed.

On that note, i've managed to write around 40wpm in barely legible handwriting. Only problem is keeping that speed up..

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah today. Well woke up quite late due to late night watching dvds. Power-walked it to tutor. Ah god .. I hate rushing. T'was okay. Shopped a bit. Went home. I don't remember the rest until I went outside rollerblading and my brother locked me out of the house. And then .. I'm here. Didn't do any work whatsoever unfortunately. Shall be a VERY busy day tommorrow then. Ah ..

I had a really great night last night though ! It was a friend's 17th and we had a party for her! Went after tutor and had loads of food and fun times ! Watched a horror movie and it was hilarious watching my friends piss their pants. =] And yeah .. Had a great time but I don't think the bday girl enjoyed it. =/

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Went to school. Supervised selective school exams. Bummed around shops for a bit. Went home and read Harry Potter.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Legal Studies and Modern History, I'm glad I've chosen these two subjects. Studying for them isn't a chore for me. I like to learn.

Le3sah

HSC
Today I woke up and walked to the station and met some friends there. Then I trained it to Chem tutor and learnt stuff.

I cleaned my room today! Now I have a floor! :)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Bummed around the house being a lazy blob.

It's what I do best :eek:.

cs01001

HSC
Hi

I got a question from the topic financial markets. Can someone tell me why the presence of speculators in a FX market will contribute to fluctuation in exchange rate?

I sort of know why, but I don't know how to put it in words. Will somoene help me please?

HSC
N/A
Re: How was your day?

I went to the rather deserted UNSW to do some IT stuffffff...
And wished an acquaintance well on his/her birthday.

I believe I may have also seen simonloo today.

I passed NSBHS today, which I find more aesthetically appealing than my school. I got lost in North Sydney; only joking.
I attended to Maths and maths, Chemistry and Physics.

1, 2, 3...

Wow, I delayed posting this for so long, roughly four hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)