• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
S1M0 said:
Alright, got SOR1 results back.

36/40. Stoked, but got ripped off 2 marks. I used the word "metaemporal" to describe the dreaming concept in one of my definitions, which i learnt at this forum, and in the notes of one of the guys who was kind enough to donate it to BOS.

What are the odds, huh? Marked by a lebanese teacher though, she always tries to reduce my marks. Always.

No matter though, 90% is good.
:eek: I got a mark/tick for using that term in my assessment a while ago!

Today was iiinteresing. We did this Brazilian martial arts thing (not sure what it's called exactly; I forgot) during our PC periods. Rest of the day was normal.

Busy busy weekend!
But I'll probably waste time again :eek:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Last night I had one hell of a great night at a friends party. It was freaken mad. But now I must make up for wasted time & start studying for exams and all. Damn ! lol

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was bleh. Still sick as a dog. We got a new principal now. Forgot his name. ><" lol. ummm .. physics: revision. Sport. Played bball. Our team won all games I think. English. That cervical cancer injection. It kinda hurt. Chem. Exam=bleh. IPT. Had a coughing fit and went to copugh outside. Teacher has the same sickness I have, so now I blame him ! lol. Engineering. Doing velocity ratio and mechanical something exercises. lol. I forgot it all. ><". Now I should be studying for my physics exam. =/ My arm is only in a very slight partial pain. It just feels weird.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Kujah said:
2U Maths exam. Killed it :)
Wish I could say that :( 2U Maths test killed me today. It was harder than the 3U test we had earlier in the term!

Black Hawker

HSC
Stupid 3 Unit. All the people who sat it, didn't finish...hoping to get at least 75...but unlikely...

Studying for Business Studies at the moment.

cccclaire

HSC
Pretty boring day.
eco: some stuff on supply
bio: ecosystems, yay...
maths: calculus or something
chem: boring stuff on the history of the periodic table

and i told myself I'd come home and finish editing my eco assignment, but instead I watched a tape of Robin Hood and about 4 episodes of Arrested Development =[

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cccclaire said:
Pretty boring day.
eco: some stuff on supply
bio: ecosystems, yay...
maths: calculus or something
chem: boring stuff on the history of the periodic table

and i told myself I'd come home and finish editing my eco assignment, but instead I watched a tape of Robin Hood and about 4 episodes of Arrested Development =[
lol i love arrested development ! i used to stay up and watch that a few years ago ! ^^

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Hm i feel like the only one here nowadays. Oh well. Today. Double physics exam. It was better that I thought actually. Not hard, not easy. Double chem. Done experiments to show density of water and ice. The ice bit didn't go very well as it kept melting lol. Maths. New sub taking over our class for a while. It was a guys bday so we all had fanta. lol mmmmm. Crossroads. More about alcohol and all. I'm still sick & wasted so much of my time watching tv, bludging and being on net. lol damn !

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol i love arrested development ! i used to stay up and watch that a few years ago ! ^^
man its so good. I have all 3 seasons on dvd.

as for school today

a bit boring.
double eco: watched a video and did some other stuff
double english: read through othello i think? not sure I was actually doing eco homework in english
maths: second and third etc. derivatives
english extension: sent us to the library to type up something on heart of darkness, which I haven't read. so i did maths homework.

HSC
cccclaire said:
man its so good. I have all 3 seasons on dvd.

as for school today

a bit boring.
double eco: watched a video and did some other stuff
double english: read through othello i think? not sure I was actually doing eco homework in english
maths: second and third etc. derivatives
english extension: sent us to the library to type up something on heart of darkness, which I haven't read. so i did maths homework.
Might be time to start doing your work in the subjects when they are allocated. ;)

cccclaire

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
Might be time to start doing your work in the subjects when they are allocated. ;)
and you're trying to tell me what to do because...?

english is a bludge, all we do it read Othello and stop every 3 lines so she can explain whats happening.

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
aww today was good i think i ddi ok in the chem half yearly and thats the las tof my exams untill maths next week!!! yay only a month of school to go !!!!!!

Black Hawker

HSC
Pankcake Guddu said:
aww today was good i think i ddi ok in the chem half yearly and thats the las tof my exams untill maths next week!!! yay only a month of school to go !!!!!!
How was chem? Heard it was alright - easier then expected...?

BTW, how did you go in Physics? How did you find it?

Last edited:

justCARLA

HSC
drove to school.... 8am.. tired ahh!
1st period. Revolutions history- read the book.. answered some questions and then watched this weird movie about the chinese emperor person having two wives and being in bed with them at the same time... mmm
2nd period. english. received stuff about current issues for our next assessment outcome
recess..
assembly- boring
3rd period- spare.. played around on my laptop.. searched for uni stuff
4th period- psychology.. did a prac exam.
overall it was a decent day.. tomorrow will be better though...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
o_O Psychology. I'd love to do that if it was a subject.

MX1 Exam: Some of the Geometry questions were pretty hard. Though, the Permutation and Combinations were a breeze =P

Chemistry: Over-estimated it. It was pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)