• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Faytle said:
I'd say just grab your Ls before July 1st even if you don't think you'll be driving anytime soon. It'll save you an extra 70 hours when the time comes for you to drive, if ever. :)
Okay, thanks for the advice, but I think that Iemma is implementing these extra hours for a good reason; to keep us safer by getting us to do more hours of driving practice.

Though, I'd rather drive carefully, rather than be enforced to drive carefully.
... I should, I guess.

Again, ta for the tips.:)
Haven't started any work yet. I really should soon though. :eek:
Good luck with starting! I find starting work the hardest bit, nor the actual doing of it, neither the completing of it.
I love this weather for when you're at home!
Well, my deskside electronic barometre and thermometre displays 10°C.
sleepplease said:
Your post is scary. I read back and I don't see what motivated people to write that stuff.. it's not like really you (or any of us, as human beings) have a right to judge another people - and if it's unavoidable, it's possible to make an effort not to, especially on the internet where you have heaps of time to reconcider what you're typing. (edit: waiiit to clarify since I just realised how badly i phrased that. I was directing the judgemental comment at those who wrote stuff about Lucid being arrogant etc.)
<br />
Food for thought... ok. They are right, I reckon; regardless of whether they are right or not, in any case, I swear, I'll honestly try to be a better person.
Anyway, I think you're lovely :) :shy: and I am sorry you're disappointed with your report, hopefully your yearly report will be awesome.
Aw, why thank you. I hope your report is faultless, both half-yearly and yearly reports, this year's and next's.
It's my fault that I am here, disappointed; actions have consequences, and mine have led me to underperform.
Alright. I must go and nerd it up. Much to do, not much time.
Well then, enjoy your day, and the ensuing week, sleepplease. Go nerd up!;)
'May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.'
Take care everyone
Of course, and same to you.
and I hope the rain stops soon - or at least concentrates over an area where it is truly needed.
Amen.

I shall be practising math-oriented Physics questions, and just catching up on work.

"A mind is terrible thing to waste."
As you can guess, a boffin's is frazzled.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm finding that differentiation's getting easier and easier after some work :)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Gooooddd morrrning!
Wake up sleepy heads :p.

Okay! Plans for today: try and learn English essay for monday's assessment, do some practice for 3U trig for thursday, revise Art theory for thursday.

And lots of eating, tv-ing, and music-ing.

:)

Zephyrio

HSC
My plan for today:

Analyse "The Waste Land" by T.S. Eliot and finish reading "The Great Gatsby" by Fitzgerald to write my essay on Modernism.

Make props for English advanced speech which I finished yesterday (yay!)

Do more of my modern history assignment.

I have three assignments due next week, in three consecutive days. -_-"

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology and Chemistry homework, coupled with some Maths exercises.

Then time to write my English essay up.

Le3sah

HSC
Are the weekends over already?? :eek:

Spent yesterday and today writing Chemistry notes for Fridays test (I'm so behind).
Need to complete maths homework soon.
Somthing else is due this week...I forget :confused:

Where the hell did the weekends go!!??

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
*hugs sle3pe3bumz to warm her up* :)
awwww ! thank you ! =]

ahh .. yess .. the weekends have gone .. VERY VERY FAST ! But I finished my english assessment .. ahah YAYERS ! =] but yeahhh .. i have other work .. ahhh .. i hate school !

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haven't started the essay yet :( It's one to say you''re going to do it, yet is another thing when you've actually done it.

cowgurlnicky101

HSC
ohhh yeah..!!!! who does have a good day at school, or even enjoy going?
seriously i spend 2 hrs getting to school and another 2 hrs home, do the math thats 10hrs of school associated time from the time i leave the front door to the time i get back to it, plus homework assessments assignments and all the shit that goes with it!!! what i really hate is teachers that whinge about smokers smelling like smoke when we get to school, just be grateful most of us dont actually smoke at school!!!!!!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Managed to do 2 assignments, 1 speech, and 50% of the study required for 2 and 3-unit maths.

I only have 50% of maths study, and an english assessment (i know what i'm gonna write) to go.

I've turned a horrific situation into a managable one through the use of buckling down and getting to work (first time for me :) ). SCORE!!

I'm going to sleep, i'm bushed... :sleep: :sleep:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology excursion -mud, creeks and mangroves. FUN! :)

Got back to school at 2:50pm. Went quickly to get my modern history result. 90% :D Highest! Second highest was 62% o_O

cccclaire

HSC
cowgurlnicky101 said:
ohhh yeah..!!!! who does have a good day at school, or even enjoy going?
seriously i spend 2 hrs getting to school and another 2 hrs home, do the math thats 10hrs of school associated time from the time i leave the front door to the time i get back to it, plus homework assessments assignments and all the shit that goes with it!!! what i really hate is teachers that whinge about smokers smelling like smoke when we get to school, just be grateful most of us dont actually smoke at school!!!!!!

smokings bad for your health =/

my school day was boring. In fact I can't even remember what i did

cs01001

HSC
Yeah, smaoking is indeed bad.... Anyway, today is ok except I am sick like hell :'(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today. OMFG. Freaken we planned to have chem morning classes and like we're all there at like 730 in the morning - i kid you not and he didn't even show up untik like 830. 15 minutes of class. I really don't think thats gona help much ! Far I felt like the only one that was angry. People actually said thank you for those 15 minutes and I was like AS IF. We deserved a sincere apology for waiting so long, not a freaken excuse. Lol sorry, I had ALOT of anger to vent. ><"

Well anyways we had no assembly. Done a survey in roll call. Lol. I couldn't even label the boxes from 1-10. ahah .. i scribbled them out twice kos i didnt read it ! x) Double Maths. Worked quite hard. =D I'm so proud. I wish my teacher came back. One more week. =( Double Sport. Fell. lol ouch. My team came second. I want first ! lol English. Acted out The Taming of the Shrew. Lol it was cool. Free Preiod. Worked on maths and comtemplated on things.

ahah sorry todays a very long blogg .. x)

and smokers in my school smoke on the bridge outside our school in the mornings and at the back of the field when jigging ..

SMOKING IS BAD KIDDS ! * nodds * =]

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Edu.kid said:
Yeah smoking is bad. Is there smokers in any of your schools and where do they hide?
A few years ago, the senior students who smoked in my school used to do this trick where they get a pop-up juice box, finish drinking the juice, then pop the cigarette into the straw and smoked it out of that. Quite clever actually, but yeh, I'm another one of those who are against smoking. :p

Today was bludgy! Did an English assessment though, I stuffed it up. ;s

cfair

Banned
HSC
Found out I'll need surgery shortly as a result of over 30 shoulder dislocations over the past year or so due to league.

Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)