How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
No school as well. No exams today :D

Shame Knights really are going to get the wooden spoon this week :( We need a miracle T-T

cccclaire

HSC
I had an english exam this morning. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do really badly. The examiner stuffed up the times and accidentally gave us an extra 10 minutes than what we were supposed to get, but i still didn't finish on time.

Tomorrow I have an english extension test. I have to write a short story with postmodern ideas in it. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't care if they're crap, I just need something to write about.

Black Hawker

HSC
Kujah said:
No school as well. No exams today :D

Shame Knights really are going to get the wooden spoon this week :( We need a miracle T-T
You go for the Knights too! I hope so because I'm the lone supporter here...:(

Na, the Knights might have a chance looking at how Tigers play lately.

Anyway, wasn't feeling well at school. My eyes couldn't focus. Probably because of my lack of sleep..

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
omg, i am a flamboyant homosexual too. :eek:

today was a really good, relaxing day where I did jackshit in pretty much every lesson. that's the way school should be.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was great ! =]

Luna Park was awesomeee! Went on MANY rides. I saved a phone when we went on the Ranger ! It fell and I tried my best to keep it between my feet while we were upside down. Quite a few people felt sick. I wasn't one of them miraculously. =D We bumper car'ed like 4 times in a row ! Very little people which was good. First time on a giant slide thingy. Bad experience. LOL I got scared. Stayed after and went on merry-go-round and so many other rides. Friends dressed up. Hilarious. Ah I loved today ! <3

Black Hawker

HSC
minnn2 said:
It's not Kevin. And it's not Calvin.
IT'S KELVIN!! <3
LOL, minn2.

I like to be unique, although I have seen about 5other people that have the same first name as me, in my whole life.

sle3pe3bumz said:
Today was great ! =]

Luna Park was awesomeee! Went on MANY rides. I saved a phone when we went on the Ranger ! It fell and I tried my best to keep it between my feet while we were upside down. Quite a few people felt sick. I wasn't one of them miraculously. =D We bumper car'ed like 4 times in a row ! Very little people which was good. First time on a giant slide thingy. Bad experience. LOL I got scared. Stayed after and went on merry-go-round and so many other rides. Friends dressed up. Hilarious. Ah I loved today ! <3
Nice work. Was it your phone?

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Today was great ! =]

man, i wish we got cool excursions.

me and my friends got kicked off the merry-go-round last time we were at luna park.

Le3sah

HSC
Today we had our SRC elections for next year.
Nothing else really happened....

There's something wrong with me, I've been feeling extremely bloated all the time? I skipped breakfast this morning, had lunch and skipped dinner, strangely I still feel stuffed?

Oh god, my friend suggested worms... I don't want worms!:confused:

cccclaire

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Law...suit?
What happened?

The first and most recent time/last time I went to rather backwards, pardon the pun, "kraP anaL" was in Year 10.
Physics is fun. Luna Park was so-so, I don't know.
um. we just mucked around heaps on the merry-go-round. like everytime the thing went round the other side we'd all change animals, there were like 6 of us too, the guy looked a bit confused and then he kicked us off after like the 4th time we did it.

my name's french too by the way. I'm not french though, i don't speak it either.

anyway, thats sad about Owen Wilson. I saw it on the news. Its just weird coz its so unexpected.

yeh so school today. English extension test. Wrote the worst short story i think I've ever written. It was supposed to be on post-modernism, so I wrote about pirates. Half-way through it I was just like, omg, wtf is this shit.
Appart from that nothing interesting happened.

Who's going to the UNSW open day tomorrow?

Jachie

HSC
I'm not. Have fun spending the day wishing I was though :wave:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
cccclaire said:
Who's going to the UNSW open day tomorrow?
I'm going :).

Today was alright; couldn't stop yawning though, gnhh.

cccclaire

HSC
cdiz said:
UNSW Express Buses operational tomorrow?
Catch a train to bondi junction and catch the 400.
it stops right outside the Uni and runs practically every 10 minutes.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah today. V. interesting. Theory'd for IPT. Had an outdoor class for english. Totally got swarmed by freaky bugs. Was in so much pain & tired at sport. Joined an ABW group at luch w/o consulting my friends first. I mean I should have maybe .. but it was my choice to. Twas a different thing for me to do. Seems that I stuffed up ~5 other groups while in the process of accepting that one as I was already put down for a group. Got blamed and TRIED to solve things but people just didn't want to bother with me. Now I'm in a group full of me, the one girl and all guys which I'm okay with. & I supposedly ruined ABW before it started .. just great. Ah well .. chem. Yawn. ENS. Talked myself up to beating all the other ABW teams. Winners actually get to LIVE IN LUXURY FOR A DAY! Limo, food, 5 star hotel, anything I want .. US NERDS ARE GOING TO WIN ! =]

I just fixed my networking again though. Damn Optus security suite stuffed it up. Anybody else dl it?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Did anyone here go to NIDA for the performance of Macbeth by The Bell Shakespeare Company? I know i did. It was quite good, but a waste of time in the end.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
My brother did. He's in Year 9. You're in Yr 11. Go figure.

HSC
N/A
Legacy Day today; badges at $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and, if asked for, $100, $200, and "higher".
cigarette smoke and car fumes.

...school, stupid reason, though handed in stuff + stuff happened.

aw, recent post was deleted. how am i gonna get to a thousand posts?
i won't.
SIMO said:
Did anyone here go to NIDA for the performance of Macbeth by The Bell Shakespeare Company? I know i did.
Must you state that you know that you did?
sle3pe3bumz said:
Damn Optus security suite stuffed it up. Anybody else dl it?
It is the shame of every Optus customer to profess their receiving of such a letter regarding this promotion.

sleep, sleep, sleep...
please.
fairly sluggish.

day was fine. 6 free periods.

Jachie

HSC
hahahah I went to the shops before school, bought strepsils for my poor throat, then was like 'fuck this, I need to sleep' so then caught a train and was back at home before 9am :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)