How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
shit boring day, a dog wandered into the school and we called it chicken.

Zephyrio

HSC
Alright day.

Advanced English: "Began" Transformations: Emma/Clueless. I would have loved to have done R&G&Hamlet or BNW but ahhh well.
Maths: Went through a past paper for some revision.
Extension English: Did assessment. "Retreat from the Global is about the defense of identity." Talked about how the global does impede on the local, though the global forms part of the local's identity. Hopefully did well in it.
Extension History: Got assessment back. 100%. Ranked =1/17, so pretty stoked.

Now if I could only keep my streak of 100% going. Alas, t'is impossible because I've lost some marks in maths and chemistry already. Hahaha, oh well. School's going well.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Quote of the day from my chemistry teacher.

"If it ends in -ette, rinse it with what you put ....in-ette"

(pipette, burette for titration.)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
tommykins said:
Quote of the day from my chemistry teacher.

"If it ends in -ette, rinse it with what you put ....in-ette"

(pipette, burette for titration.)
i don't get it, bit also i don't know what any of the words in brackets mean.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Spent four and a half hours on the "Blue Water High" set, whooooo. I'm still trying to work out if it has discouraged me from entering that industry, or motivated me. :/

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Jachie said:
Spent four and a half hours on the "Blue Water High" set, whooooo. I'm still trying to work out if it has discouraged me from entering that industry, or motivated me. :/
is that the show about the surfing teenagers?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Bobness said:
I loved that show.

Kate bell was/is win.

edit: yeah it's the ABC show on surfing teenagers (played by 20-somethings).
yeah i think its on nickelodeon, which i watch when everything else dies.
except zoe 101, because erin sanders is HOT!

Jachie

HSC
Nah sorry Cal. There was only one girl there, she was quite funny looking to be quite honest. Her name is Sophie, I didn't catch what her character's name was. Sky? Something like that. And there was this gorrrrrgeous guy called Lachlan who played a character called Charlie. (I don't watch this show, so maybe it's ringing a bell for you lot?)

Bobness, they're actually not 20 somethings. I don't know how old their characters are supposed to be but Sophie and this other girl who was on set but not filming (Mara? I have to imdb all these names right now) are 07ers. Don't know how old the guy was, didn't look or sound older than 19 though.

Jachie

HSC
My little sister was cast in a relatively small role and since I've got an interest in film and television production I tagged along to help out.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
That's quite an interesting opportunity Jachie. Do you find your destiny in the Dramatic Arts? Must have been interesting.

I aboslutely KILLED the English Adv. assessment yesterday. *insert much ecstatic dancing and tribal hollering* Was the best exam of my life.

Maths Adv today was pretty good too. I have Ext 1 2moro. Parametrics = x.x

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Boring day.
Bludged alot of today. We're doing KK. I really cbb. Any ideas on good pressies for a chick?
Today comprised of bludging with me, a hammer, a tenon saw, a chisel and some wood. Oh and lots of glue. Yeah I had the time of my life. Then it was physics calculations, the new chem topic and a sub for maths.

Oh joy ..

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
Boring day.
Bludged alot of today. We're doing KK. I really cbb. Any ideas on good pressies for a chick?
Today comprised of bludging with me, a hammer, a tenon saw, a chisel and some wood. Oh and lots of glue. Yeah I had the time of my life. Then it was physics calculations, the new chem topic and a sub for maths.

Oh joy ..
accessories!!

my friend gave me this big, silver/metal hair slide/clip thingy and its' all metal flowery and purple-sparkly. I love it.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Charity F said:
accessories!!

my friend gave me this big, silver/metal hair slide/clip thingy and its' all metal flowery and purple-sparkly. I love it.
lol well I was thinking of something a bit bigger. I mean accessories isn't actually something I'd give my friends for Christmas, although I may create a huge package thing with many girly stuff. hmmm .. I'll think aout it. :) Thanks for that.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
had my adv eng visual assessment today (well yesterday seeing as it's 1am :O). i liked both the visuals and i really think i answered the questions well. hoping for band6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)