How we feel about the HSC (1 Viewer)

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Wow! Do people wanna get busy with you now?
Nah, I'm all skin n' bone now...i WAS 65kg...and that was somewhat underweight for my height.

7th Sign

HSC
Man hsc is pissing me off...

i think i should do ok in most of my subjects...

like every one expects me to get 80% + in IPT,English,IT

yet im stressing about Business and Maths,

Business is going to be hard according to people I have been talking to apparently their will be a stupid calcualtions style essay and ballance sheet for the essays this year :(

and in maths my teacher was soo shit this year I sware she was soo shit she come to the class and just goes I hate teacher this class and I hate you all and shit like this...she goes I just come here and get paid I dont care....stupid fat indian bitch, no offence to indians, And also if i do shit in the maths test like below 65% I will deffiantly be complaining and shit....:D

adambra

HSC
I'm as stressed out as all of you, but not losing weight...how bs..

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
meh. Give me 93-95 this year, ill be happy. Give me 99.2+ next year and ill be happier.

ishq

brown?
HSC
Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam.

Its like a mantra in my head...

Toby Buchanan

HSC
effort

pRiNCesS..!! said:
THATS EXACTLY THE ATTITUDE I HAVE AND EXACTLY the attitude everyone else should have...some might study their arses off and not get the mark they want..be depressed for years and years..and end up working in a supermarket (im not knocking that occupation either because i may well end up doing that,and i we have family friends that do work as a checkout chick)..whereas those who dont worry too much study when they want to (which may be for 6 hours every day or for a total of 5 hours in the last two weeks>>thats me)...dont get the mark they need but still get into uni and swap courses to do the one they wanted initially, and be rich,then again..maybe not! there is always other options..and as shelly said if you want something badly enough, you can get it you just have to look at all the ways of getting it! in he end we all choose how to handle our future..
Why not just give it a go first time around? If you take that attitude it's a bit of a waste of you life doing the HSC really.. If you couldn't be bothered studying now, what makes you think that you will be motivated at uni when the workload and diffuclty increases... but if you want to be a check out chick all your life that's cool too.....

SlipStream

HSC
Think of it this way: when you underperform in the HSC to your own standards, but you achieve your career and life goals anyway, twenty years down the track you can look back and tell others that the HSC is not the be-all and end-all of life. That's what I'm doin! ;)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i havent studied one bit, i sucked at all my assessments, but i still look forward to the actual exams. It means they'll be over soon. My attitude is that i know school isnt everything. The hsc isnt teh end of the world. I look forward to "the other side" lol

Yay!!! Another me!!
Ive got friends in other states with attitudes like mine but none of the people I went to school with are like me!! So glad theres at least one other person doin the HSC this year thats like me!!

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
ishq said:
Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam. Its just another exam.

Its like a mantra in my head...
Its also as tedious as that post...!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*le sigh* The HSC and how its made me disregard my body have resulted in me losing 7kg, gaining insomnia and possibly becoming anaemic. Oddly enough, I'm not that stressed about the upcoming exams anymore, which may or may not be because I'm too tired to stress...

rachael230

thats so weird. so many of you are losing weight. i eat when im stressed, and i use it as a tool for procrastination. needless to say, ive gained quite a bit of weight

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
kami said:
*le sigh* The HSC and how its made me disregard my body have resulted in me losing 7kg, gaining insomnia and possibly becoming anaemic. Oddly enough, I'm not that stressed about the upcoming exams anymore, which may or may not be because I'm too tired to stress...
wow, u lost 2 more kgs than James
I haven't lost weight coz I love food
mmm...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I can't eat much in fear of vomiting sickness, and ofcourse there's the stress around the lack of prep I've done...

Haku

*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
On the radio, I just heard that apparently only 10-11% of us in the state have a positive attitude towards the HSC. How accurate that is, I don't know. But wow, there is another 90% or so that think otherwise. A lady interviewed said that "it is not the end of the world", I guess for some of us it does feel like that when you go through it, with so many things that affect your mark in the end.
if the fact that u are the 10% that have a postive attitude torwards the hsc and that 10% would be the ones getting the top 10% in the state meaning 90+ uai, then i would gladly join their ranks. but otherwise hsc sux.

spillargroove

HSC
The HSC is a miniscule part of your life. If you do really well and achieve a result you firmly like good for you. For those they don't do well and would have liked to achieve better, there are plenty of ways of achieving your goals. People think "University" is where everyone is suppose to end up. Then you have parents who are expected you to go there with predetermined mentalities. "You got to go here or there". It's one thing I have learnt sandstone universities mean nothing. I have seen people who have done at TAFE well and achieving greater than people at University. There's life after HSC.

HSC
I guess it is just something you build up for, for so long. It just truly is hard to see life when the HSC is so close, at times. Just the feeling of being compared with the rest of the state is a daunting thing for me. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to the other side of the HSC.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i eat. a lot. lol. even more so during this "stressful" time. Even though im not stressed at all. I just keep thinking to myself that food comes before study. So i eat heaps to get out of study. :p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i eat. a lot. lol. even more so during this "stressful" time. Even though im not stressed at all. I just keep thinking to myself that food comes before study. So i eat heaps to get out of study. :p
food comes before anything
I'm eating now :D
<3 shellybelly087

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)