How will you commute to UNSW? (1 Viewer)

arjungamer123

HSC
I have 9AM lectures, and am coming from the Hills District, so I'm carpooling to Pennant Hills station, then catching a train to Central Station. From there, catching the express service to UNSW.

Saves me a good half hour of commute, at least compared to twhat 131500.com suggested.:party:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I wouldn't even bother going to that 9am lecture, tbh.

untouchablecuz

HSC
wake up at 6ish

drive to farfield station at 7ish

catch train to central

catch bus to unsw

fml

all i have is 9am starts

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Train to central and then bus to UNSW.

Thank heavens i only have one 9am start a week and it's only a lecture XD

lychnobity

HSC
Car to Train station

Train to central

bus to unsw

fml fml fml

Sayangliss

HSC
I have 9AM lectures, and am coming from the Hills District, so I'm carpooling to Pennant Hills station, then catching a train to Central Station. From there, catching the express service to UNSW.
Me too! From the exact same station as well. o_O
I'm contemplating whether or not to change at Epping because apparently it arrives at Central earlier than the direct train...

arjungamer123

HSC
Me too! From the exact same station as well. o_O
I'm contemplating whether or not to change at Epping because apparently it arrives at Central earlier than the direct train...
I say stay on the direct one. Simplify the trip, rather than finding technicalities that will save you a few minutes.

Also, if you don't worry about changing trains, you can have a snooze on the train.:hat:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Tip: Attend tutes only, save time and still get a degree

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Bus to train station, catch the train to central, then bus to UNSW. Pretty lucky though that I only have a single day starting on 9am, otherwise it's noon or a 2pm start for me.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Bike to station, train to central, bus to UNSW

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
1. 10-15 minute drive to Richmond Station
2. 1 hour 35 minute train ride to Central
3. 10-15 minute ?Express Bus? to UNSW [I saw someone say it may be quicker getting onto a bus at Town Hall instead of at Central???]

All this means I have to be on a train by 6:45 at the latest to get to 9am classes. Thank goodness I only have two of them a week. However, they are on consecutive days! Oh well lol...

dawdlex3

HSC
1. 10-15 minute drive to Richmond Station
2. 1 hour 35 minute train ride to Central
3. 10-15 minute ?Express Bus? to UNSW [I saw someone say it may be quicker getting onto a bus at Town Hall instead of at Central???]

All this means I have to be on a train by 6:45 at the latest to get to 9am classes. Thank goodness I only have two of them a week. However, they are on consecutive days! Oh well lol...
I've never had to take a bus to uni before, but there are more bus options at Town Hall instead of Central, from what I know.

HSC
I know many people complain of bus lines, but in my experience it's only early in the semester and during exam periods that waiting more than five minutes is likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)