How will you organize your stuff? (1 Viewer)

klaris

HSC
+1,000,000,000

I love stationary. I could spend over $400 at Smiggle and Officeworks alone.

jet

Banned
HSC
I wrote in a book. Shoved all sheets into a plastic sleeve. One plastic sleeve per topic, with sheets ordered chronologically.

klaris

HSC
When does school go back for Year 11?

I think it is the same as year 7, because we'll be grommies to the senior school

Starstruck

HSC
N/A
I LOVE STATIONERY. OFFICEWORKS IS AWESOME :)
+1 :D

Back on topic, I have a large folder for each subject next year and an exercise book. Take notes and do exercises in my exercise book and then write some summaries later from my notes (when I can be bothered) on loose leaf pages. Will keep it all organised by subject in each large folder on my bookshelf.

klaris

HSC
Okay, I've just posted random comments on this thread.

Now for the actual act of organising my stuff:

I was thinking binder lever-arch folders, a shitload of sleeves, binder books and some loose leaf paper.

I'll just keep my pens + stationary in my bag.

Plus, we get lockers so that will help massively.

Do you see any problems/stuff that is an EPIC FAIL mistake?

jet

Banned
HSC
Okay, I've just posted random comments on this thread.

Now for the actual act of organising my stuff:

I was thinking binder lever-arch folders, a shitload of sleeves, binder books and some loose leaf paper.

I'll just keep my pens + stationary in my bag.

Plus, we get lockers so that will help massively.

Do you see any problems/stuff that is an EPIC FAIL mistake?
Looseleaf paper will cause your suicide.

HSC
Uni Grad
Looseleaf paper will cause your suicide.
Hmm, It worked for a friend of mine, I thought it would have been a pain but he found it to be fine. I used lever-arch with books and I gave up cos too much hassle, but for looseleaf paper I think it would be ok.

CecilyMare

HSC
Our maths teacher will make us have a separate folder for math along with loose leaf paper. Way to destroy our settings.

MATHSCAPE

HSC
Me too!

We just have to get past the Boxing Day clearances, New years sales and THEN WE GET BACK TO SCHOOL SALES.!

HIP HIP HOORAY!:eek:
i just came back from the city. my feet are DEAD. :(

on topic; i can't decide between A4 and A5 exercise books and i'll also use display folders for sheets.

adriano_negr0

HSC
Yer i am not sure whether to use loose-leaflets or books
what do u guys think?

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
what do u guys think?
My year 10 science teacher didn't recommend loose leafs because they always end up ripping or being lost. I would use books to write notes at school and loose leafs for study.

Starstruck

HSC
N/A
My year 10 science teacher didn't recommend loose leafs because they always end up ripping or being lost. I would use books to write notes at school and loose leafs for study.
You can do it effectively you just need to be really well organised and get into the habit of sorting it out every day/week/whenever. Books are far easier :)

IDK why but when I tried loose leaf last year for subjects, I found it easier to takes notes in class but for some reason I did less of my homework :confused:

For summaries however, in preparation for exams and the like, I prefer to use loose leaf, as I find it's easier to organise and doesn't interfere with whatever we're doing in class (which will be in my exercise book).

I guess it just comes down to personal preference really though in the end.

HSC
I prefer the exercise books where you can tear out the pages like those Marbig ones or something like that.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
what do u guys think?
For subjects when you get lots of sheets handed out (maths, science, english) I had a binder with loose leaf so I could have the sheet adjacent and that worked really well. I made sure I had a hole puncher that lived in the binder (marbig bindermate punch if you care pic) and reinforcements to mend pages if needed

Senator111

HSC
Stationery shopping tomorrow as I will be away from the 5th-24th - in other words, all stationery would be gone :(

Can't have that happening, so tomorrow it is:karate::eek::skip:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)