How will you organize your stuff? (8 Viewers)

SImon05089

HSC
i honestly don't think you have to go that far, a pen....$200 maybe? we should just buy some rather cheap pens, like papermate ( i love them!!) and just take notes and understand all the concepts. If you can't write fast enough, you can ask the teacher to slow down, or if you don't understand a concept, there is no point of writing it down or recording it. Just ask the teacher, we pay them, if you dont ask, it is your loss! that is what teachers are there for, our teachers are the key to our success!

okay i dont know what im talking about, im just typing random things, but anyways seriously dont go buy those pens! well if you're really eager, go for it, i dont want to force people =) hmm...what if they break? i dont know...your choice!!

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i honestly don't think you have to go that far, a pen....$200 maybe? we should just buy some rather cheap pens, like papermate ( i love them!!) and just take notes and understand all the concepts. If you can't write fast enough, you can ask the teacher to slow down, or if you don't understand a concept, there is no point of writing it down or recording it. Just ask the teacher, we pay them, if you dont ask, it is your loss! that is what teachers are there for, our teachers are the key to our success!

okay i dont know what im talking about, im just typing random things, but anyways seriously dont go buy those pens! well if you're really eager, go for it, i dont want to force people =) hmm...what if they break? i dont know...your choice!!

agreed.

santiii

HSC
Those pens and notebooks would be more useful in university. You would probably end up not paying attention to anything instead you'll be busy trying to work the pen, well I would be anyways :D

They probably have a few kinks in them as well because they are so new. Oh and you must have their books to work the pen, it would end up being really costy

It would best just to do the notes the "old fashion" way but writing them in class then making them clearer later.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Those pens and notebooks would be more useful in university. You would probably end up not paying attention to anything instead you'll be busy trying to work the pen, well I would be anyways :D

They probably have a few kinks in them as well because they are so new. Oh and you must have their books to work the pen, it would end up being really costy

It would best just to do the notes the "old fashion" way but writing them in class then making them clearer later.
I have a habit of losing pens. If I lost that pen I'd be so pissed.

SImon05089

HSC
hhahah, me too, i, too, seriously randomly lose pens, like what the..., at the end of the day, i end up having to buy another packet of 15 papermate blue pens. i think all these years, it was my friends taking my pens and never giving it back!

...so sad :haha:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
hhahah, me too, i, too, seriously randomly lose pens, like what the..., at the end of the day, i end up having to buy another packet of 15 papermate blue pens. i think all these years, it was my friends taking my pens and never giving it back!

...so sad :haha:

LOL my friends do that too. AND I can't say no to random people who ask to borrow my pens. ALSO, my friends let other people borrow my things and then they don't give them back :/ But sometimes I just leave them in the class, I also have a tendency to break my pens :mad1:

SImon05089

HSC
LOL my friends do that too. AND I can't say no to random people who ask to borrow my pens. ALSO, my friends let other people borrow my things and then they don't give them back :/ But sometimes I just leave them in the class, I also have a tendency to break my pens :mad1:
yeah! i really cant say no to people who asks me to borrow a pen, i dont want to be too slack to them, so i just lend them my pens, but i always forget to ask for it back!

heh, break your pens? are you even strong enough? :lol: jokes, i never break my pens, but since i use the papermate pens, the lid has the thing, and i just break the sticking out part, you know what im talking about? you when you see people flick the tip of the lid, yep that. :haha:

HSC

Don't even need them there, all of my units have put the lectures online a few hours after the lecture.

klaris

HSC
I go through five pens a week.

I am always buying pens.

I love really comfy smiggle ones. They are the best.

santiii

HSC
hahaha my mum is always yelling at saying "I just bought you a new packet last month?!?!?!?" If that happened I'd be SOOOO dead.

Don't even need them there, all of my units have put the lectures online a few hours after the lecture.
Oh yeah, well it would have been useful 5 years ago when stuff wasn't all on the internet

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
yeah! i really cant say no to people who asks me to borrow a pen, i dont want to be too slack to them, so i just lend them my pens, but i always forget to ask for it back!

heh, break your pens? are you even strong enough? :lol: jokes, i never break my pens, but since i use the papermate pens, the lid has the thing, and i just break the sticking out part, you know what im talking about? you when you see people flick the tip of the lid, yep that. :haha:

LOL yes I break my pens. I get those Scribbler pens because they aren't too thick and aren't too thin. But sometimes when I'm just listening, I hold my pen really tight at the top and BAM someone gets hit in the eye! Well that hasn't happened yet, but everytime I need to borrow a pen, my friend goes "You broke your pen again!?"

Maybe I should by some kind of titanium pen.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
hahaha my mum is always yelling at saying "I just bought you a new packet last month?!?!?!?" If that happened I'd be SOOOO dead.

Oh yeah, well it would have been useful 5 years ago when stuff wasn't all on the internet

LOLOLOL. My mum always says that! Even if she bought the packet of pens like 3 months ago. She goes: "I bought you a packet of 20 just then!" and I'm like "that was ages ago"

Name_Taken

HSC
LOLOLOL. My mum always says that! Even if she bought the packet of pens like 3 months ago. She goes: "I bought you a packet of 20 just then!" and I'm like "that was ages ago"
You could buy one of those Parker Pens in the Jotter range. They come in all different colours and they're made of metal so they're very durable. They cost about $10-$20 depending on where you go and you have to pay for ink, but only having one or two pens means you shouldn't have to lend them out to people.

gesh17

HSC
N/A
I just do everything digitally into separate folders and so forth. It's a bit more manageable that way I think.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
You could buy one of those Parker Pens in the Jotter range. They come in all different colours and they're made of metal so they're very durable. They cost about $10-$20 depending on where you go and you have to pay for ink, but only having one or two pens means you shouldn't have to lend them out to people.
That's true, I wouldn't have to lend them out except I always loose pens anyway even if I don't lend them to people. They always end up on the floor of some classroom.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I just do everything digitally into separate folders and so forth. It's a bit more manageable that way I think.
I'm going do some parts digitally and some parts the good ol' fashioned way. Going digital is easier to manage but I find writing notes a good way to remember things and make them stick. If I did everything digitally then I would be so paranoid about my computer breaking down and not backing u everything.

Name_Taken

HSC
I'm going do some parts digitally and some parts the good ol' fashioned way. Going digital is easier to manage but I find writing notes a good way to remember things and make them stick. If I did everything digitally then I would be so paranoid about my computer breaking down and not backing u everything.
I like writing summaries and notes on the computer in preparation for tests, with pictures from the web or scanned from books when I need diagrams.

Its good because it allows you to always go back and add additional information to sections when you understand them or to correct errors.

I always print them though and then attack them with all sorts of highlighters and markers :) Looking at work on paper so much easier than on the computer.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I like writing summaries and notes on the computer in preparation for tests, with pictures from the web or scanned from books when I need diagrams.

Its good because it allows you to always go back and add additional information to sections when you understand them or to correct errors.

I always print them though and then attack them with all sorts of highlighters and markers :) Looking at work on paper so much easier than on the computer.
I love highlighters.

Senator111

HSC
I am a chewer - my lids end up all chewed, so now, I buy the clicky pens. I don't find I'm too bad with pens, I always have one in my top pocket ready to go.

If I find one of those pens in the USA(I am headed there on the 5th) and it is cheap enough and I have nothing else to buy, I'll get one. Although, that is unlikely.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)