how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMGZ Casmira, i turn 19 in May. You're too young for me </3 </3

arrested development
HSC
If the difference in age equates to you possibly being charged with statutory rape, then it's too young. Illegal = wrong.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
aj_number_10: you're one sick bastard (and I mean that in a bad way). Is it your cousin that you're going for? It must be.

SweetSeasons: the reason why aj can't get a chick his own age is because they aren't blind and stupid to go for a disgusting guy like him.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Alot of people i know (and it's been mentioned on the board i think) say the formula is Girl's age=Guy's age/2 +7

basically half your age plus 7 if you're a guy is acceptable :hammer: so the older you get the younger you can go (which would account for maturity and (for really old guys) the money factor)

Venus

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
When it comes to adults (around 21+) it does not matter too much if there is an age gap of about 5-7 years. But you're just coming into adulthood, and this girl is just becoming a teenager. Her brain hasn't fully developed yet, and yours apparently still needs work.
I feel the reason you have come up with this spiteful comment (quoted above) is because you do not want to admit girls your age don't find you attractive. If you are so actively involved in sex, why would you prefer a 12 year olds physique, to a 21 year old woman, who is fully developed?
What you are doing will effect her for life, as her intentions are most likely different to yours. This can traumatise her as she is at such a young age, and is inexperienced.
If you want to stay out of jail and stop being a burden on society you have to stop dating infants (compared to you).
Since the last 20 posts have had no effect on you whatsoever, i will re-emphasise the formula goony mentioned. (If you really got such a high UAI, you brain should be able to comprehend this).

WHEN age is less than 50

Girls age = Guy's age /2 +7

For the girls sake, don't date girls under the age of 16, if you have sexual intentions.

Last edited:

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
havent read it all

but 18 going on 19 going out with 13 is fucking sick.

your probably only going out with her cos she thinks 3 inches is big.

seriously, i would never go out with any1 under 16 and im turning 18 in a month.

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Anything over the 2.5 year age gap when the oldest person in the relationship is 18 or under is not right in my books.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
y cant u just b happy
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
aj: think of it this way, you'll be FINISHING uni, she'll be doing her SCHOOL CERTIFICATE!!

pedo

Wallyhead

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
y cant u just b happy
lets face it

Im not so sure that noone will care, or that everyone says that it is definately ok for a 15 year old to be with a 20 year old. Im fairly sure that the police might care.

davin

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
y cant u just b happy
lets face it
be jealous of what man? you're not getting pussy, you're getting kitten

noworldwithoutu

HSC
You have to be careful about age of consent laws as having sex with a minor (less than 16) is illegal. Consent is not a defence, the only defence is that u believed she was 16+ and on objective grounds.

Having said that if ur 18 and having sex with a 13 year old it is just as illegal as an 16 year old having sex with a 15 year old.

I suppose age of consent is also a cultural thing, whilst 16 is the age of consent here in Australia in many places its not. In France its 15, in Italy its 14, in Spain its 13, but dont think about taking ur beloved to these places as its still illegal for an Australian to have sex with someone less than 16 even in other countries.

In other times it was socially acceptable, Juliet would have been around 13 and it wasnt unusual for 13 yr olds to get married back in the 15th century (and also have sex along the way).

davin

HSC
N/A
could be worse on consent ages, for at least portions of u.s. its 18

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

i think anything younger than 13 for an 18 year old is too young. if your 17 , 16 nothing younger than 12 is just sick. if your 20 i wouldnt go for anything younger than 14
*cough* statutory rape *cough*

I think its too young when they havent yet grown pubic hair. And still draw those big bubbles to dot their i's.

noworldwithoutu said:
Having said that if ur 18 and having sex with a 13 year old it is just as illegal as an 16 year old having sex with a 15 year old.
While this is true, the courts would interpret it way more leniently if it was a 16 and 15 year old as opposed to a 16 and 12, or a 18 and 14 year old.

Last edited:

hondadude

HSC
N/A
i've been out with a chick 3 years younger than me. The relationship only lasted 2 weeks :(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
7th Sign said:
15 year old girls for a 18 year old guys is about the youngest...

persoonally i wouldnt touch girls younger then 16....maby girls that are about to turn 16 aswell...
yeah thats what i am thinking, 15 at youngest and hopefully an "old" 15 whose turning 16 soon and even then i would be iffy about dating a 15yr old. Just go 16, its alot safer legally in the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)