how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

i think anything younger than 13 for an 18 year old is too young. if your 17 , 16 nothing younger than 12 is just sick. if your 20 i wouldnt go for anything younger than 14

SweetSeasons

HSC
dude.. 13 yr olds are in like yr 7.. they only stopped playn with barbies like a year ago I think ur sick

aj_number_10

HSC
when its love then nothing can come betwee nit
not age , not religion , not colour

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah age can when ur an adult and the other person prolly hasn't even got her friggin period yet.. because you know if you do anything bar like kiss her it's considerd cardinal rape... and i even think kissing someone so young is wrong.. you're manipulating her because 13 yr old girls always crush on like 18 yr old guys but that's exactly where it should stop at a crush. Are you on some weird power trip or something?

You're really sick.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Man, as an 18 year old I say 15 is the youngest.

13 is just to young.

Darkening

HSC
hey when i was 16 i went out with a 14... theres nuttin wrong with datin someone younger... UNLESS shes like... 2

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
If there's grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket.

SweetSeasons

HSC
16 and 14 is completely different to 18 and 13/14... n this guy posting it says his hsc was 2004 that means he's turning 19.. he's had a year out in the real world and he can't get a chick his own age??

I'm seeing a 23 yr old at the moment but I'm 20.. it's completely different when it's two ADULTS, not when it's a child and an adult...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hmmm aj do your parents know you dating a 13 year old, what do they think?
do her parents know?
do you go out to places together?
i think 13 is defenetely too young though ...

bubu

dude i think thats a bit too young

i mean im 17 atm and i wouldnt even go out with a 14year old cause it would be like dating my younger brothers friends... its not ethically correct in my point of view cause at 18 u count as an adult so hence if ur 18 i think it should be atleast goin out with someone 16 or older otherwise the whole legal process can get u into alot of shit. i mean if one day persay she gets pissed off for no apparent reason or u cheated on her, right... she can bullshit and say you indecently assulted her and u would have an indecent assult charge on a minor on ur criminal record which would suck ass and i think they will put u on the child sex offenders list if she can realli bs

Struts

Playa
HSC
13 thats a bit too young AJ.. i go by the 2 yr rule.. u can only date sumone 2 yrs either side of u while your still at school.. after that.. i wouldnt go anyone thats not legal.. cos thats abusing your position as the elder and more mature member

7th Sign

HSC
15 year old girls for a 18 year old guys is about the youngest...

persoonally i wouldnt touch girls younger then 16....maby girls that are about to turn 16 aswell...

aj_number_10

HSC
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I wouldn't touch a 15 year old. No matter how much I liked her or how hot she was I'd at least wait until she turned 16 mainly because of the whole rape deal.

Realistically you wouldn't catch me with someone who isn't at least able to drink legally.

18 and 13 is really wrong. I hope you get arrested and get locked up for a long time.

volition

arr.
HSC
I think that 13 is too young for an 18 year old, and I reckon that for an 18 year old, 16 is about the youngest. It doesn't matter so much once you're both adults, its just about maturity.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hahah i think relationships should begin at AT LEAST 18...:D when both people are a bit mature, i reckon that way the relationship is more likely to last.....but generally, 3/4 years difference is maximum that i see as acceptable.

ediisjoz

HSC
i don't care what you say about love showing no boundaries, because you, my friend, are just plain sick.

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
wtf u sick minded person. U get pussy from a kid, fuk man..... and ur proud of it too....

HSC
the girl im sorta interested in is 16 end of this year and i turn 18 in may ... so dodgy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)