how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
I lawl. This is filarious. 18 and 13. wootoot. Makes me feel alright with my three year difference. oh and also - statutory rape is sick, especially when she's that young and you're that old.

Diddimz

HSC
Aj when you were 10 would you have gone out with a 5 year old?? its the same age difference, you sick prick

beckywecky

HSC
Well there's definitely a lot of heated discussion within this forum.

Firstly, can a 13 (wait, 'almost 14') year old be in love? No. Love is a concept that is not easily or properly comprehended, especially by someone who is only just a teenager. Her mind and her beliefs will change significantly over the next few years, then again when she gets older. How can you possibly justify being in a (sexual?) relationship with a CHILD? Younger girls are fixated with older guys, and will often just have a 'crush' on them because they ARE infact older. If you're showing her attention ofcourse she'll respond - but that's not exactly something you should be proud of...

Your relationship will end.

It will end probably with her parents trying to obtain rape charges against you.

You will confuse her, you're messing with her whilst she is at the crucial stage of developing her ideas, growing up and dealing with the child - like issues we all went through in year 8. Why on earth would you want to be with someone so young?

I am not against age differences in relationships. Hell, I am always the one to be interested in older guys. But I am 17, and for me to be with someone 21 or 22 isn't a big deal - I am 18 in a few months, and adult relationships are VERY different to child ones.

She is too young. Get over it, get on with your life, and find someone your own age... If that's possible.

Otherwise prepare for the inevitable...

Rape charges.

HSC
When i was 18 i sucked a 12 year old guys dick. Is this wrong?

I don't think it is. It's not like i even penetrated him.

macoboi

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
thanks
good 2 c sum1 around here has some common sense
oh mate, i hope someone drops a brick on your face. i'm 18, my bro is 13, does that make it ok for me to steal his gf? u sick fuck. Not-That-Bright. ur just as bad. do u two go cruising for women together at preschool? u boys like hanging out at hi5 and wiggles concert. fuck. reading this im dry reaching.

Diddimz said:
Aj when you were 10 would you have gone out with a 5 year old?? its the same age difference, you sick prick
ditto. or, when u were 8(year 4) did u date toddlers?

aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
jealous? oh, ppl try to help u, keep u out of truble with the police, but its cos they're jealous. yes. i'm so jealous i cant have myself hauled off to prison to get reamed by some dude named molly. oh wait, thats rite, im jealous ur gf doesnt turn into a screaming banshee each month! im jealous, that if u want a nite out with the boys, all u need to do is call a fucking babysitter and pick up a happy meal on the way home from work to keep ur gf busy for the night.

beckywecky said:
It will end probably with her parents trying to obtain rape charges against you.
i doubt this girl has parents. seriously, i cant believe u are a free man. pm me ur details so i can have ur fucking peverted ass locked up. u fucking freak

SweetSEasons said:
14 is just as bad
yeh, but wats even worse is that this sad excuse for a human being actually thinks he can justify this

i'm almost done, so aj, listen carefully. you are not fucking in love. if u are, u must be retarded. and she isnt in love. wait, sorry she is. with ronald mcdonald, or big bird, or fucking elmo. wake up to urself. god

u actually think this is normal? and ur proud?

i cant write anymore, i seriously hope u burn in hell, u sick, twisted, perverted, paedophilic, deranged, morally bankrupt, undeveloped, trailer park, piece of fucking white trash.

/rant

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
oh mate, i hope someone drops a brick on your face. i'm 18, my bro is 13, does that make it ok for me to steal his gf? u sick fuck. Not-That-Bright. ur just as bad. do u two go cruising for women together at preschool? u boys like hanging out at hi5 and wiggles concert. fuck. reading this im dry reaching.
Dude these chicks are hot for me not the other way around... they come to me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
this thread is over some peoples heads
Yeah I know, dude. People are stupid.

I love the 'when you were 10, she was 5!' argument.
My mum and stepdad have a 18 year difference. When you were 19 she was 1!!!!!

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hey Aj ;)
is this girl the same girl from a while ago or a new one?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Yeah I know, dude. People are stupid.

I love the 'when you were 10, she was 5!' argument.
My mum and stepdad have a 18 year difference. When you were 19 she was 1!!!!!
my parents have a 10 years difference.

arrested development
HSC
My dad and stepmum have a 13 year difference. And so do my mum and her boyfriend.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I said it before, as you get older the difference can vary a big more because people naturally mature as they grow older.

keep it as half your age plus 7 i'd say if you want numerical reassurance :)
e.g. 20yr old guy dating a 17 year old girl, 18yr old guy with a 16yr old girl...30 yr old guy with a 22 yr old girl?

what do you guys think?

HSC
goony said:
keep it as half your age plus 7 i'd say if you want numerical reassurance :)
e.g. 20yr old guy dating a 17 year old girl, 18yr old guy with a 16yr old girl...30 yr old guy with a 22 yr old girl?
(19/2)+7 = 16.5

That means I can't go any lower then 16.5 :( No more naturally hairless pussy :(

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i think u guys r forgetting she turns 14 next week so shes really not 13 shes more 14
Will you be buying her one of those snazzy Bratz backpacks? Or maybe a good luck charm for her year 8 exams (If I remember correctly, they all love those "best friend" necklaces from Kleins).

Or perhaps something nice and slutty from Supre.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How'd i miss this thread :p

*coughs*

If there's grass on the pitch, Game On!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha fine, I was too lazy to read through 6 pages.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
So aj, you're 18 and finished school and this girl is in year 7 ?!!!? Thats crazy! :confused:

Personally I think that that young is too young.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)