HSC 2012 Key Dates (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/events/hsc-key_dates_12.html

Monday, 30 April 2012
Personalised HSC written examination timetables released (via Students Online and Schools Online)

Monday, 7 May 2012HSC written examination timetable released

Thursday, 2 August 2012
HSC practical examination period commences

Saturday, 15 September 2012
HSC practical examination period concludes

Monday, 15 October 2012
HSC written examinations commence

No later than 13 November
HSC written examinations conclude (final TBC by 30 April 2012)

At conclusion of exams
HSC Assessment Ranks available (via Students Online)

Wednesday, 19 December 2012
HSC results available to students by internet, SMS and telephone

Tuesday, 15 January 2013
HSC credentials mailed

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
May I suggest, to the HSC cohort of 2012, that you look closely at these dates and make a record of which ones apply to you e.g. if you aren't doing a subject with a practical component then those dates are irrelevant to you. This way you know when things that apply to you are due.

Every year someone comes on here and says things like 'I didn't know that date' or 'I forgot that date' etc. If you are doing a practical subject then keep on top of this as the due dates seem to creep up on you and last minute work becomes panic work. Also those of you doing language and other performance exams need to be aware of the dates set for these exams. You will get an individual exam time and I have also seen kids who didn't know when their exam was because they didn't know those dates. If you haven't got you individual time about a month before these published dates contact your teacher and find out what is going on.

I am sure you all have one but if you haven't please make sure you have a large single page calendar on which you put all relevant dates - even put it somewhere in the house where your parents/guardians can also see it so they can see when to expect more stress than at other times and can also encourage you.

After over 20 years of dealing with Year 12 it is organisation like this that I find it the most lacking.

Last edited:

Aceitachi

HSC
fml-the feeling you get reading this:jawdrop:-, the hsc important dates got me so nervous, fuck i dont wanna do my hsc, fuck the wrost thing is that im not even in yr 12 :""

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)