HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
got back modern assessment today: 20/25. not bad, considering how the rest of the class went. but i still think i could have done better :eek:

although, just as a hint to essay setters: its a two way street - if you give us time, we give you detail. the more time we have the more detail you get. so dont give us 40 mins to do 2 essays and expect huge amounts of detail. kthnx. end rant, lol... :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Found out today that my rank for extension 1 maths is up to 1st now, beating the guy who I thought was a surety to be 1st coming into the trials HSC exam. Freaking brilliant :D
Nice stuff mate! Keep it up! :)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
In exactly 12 hours time, i'll start the trials and yes, it's scary.
English that is. I can picture myself shaking my hands constantly to get the blood flowing again as it gets more and more painful.

I wish all of you luck in your trials and hsc. Study hard everyone. Relax and dont stress. it'll soon be over. think of how fast the past 2 weeks have flown and thatll remind you of how fast the trials go by. sadly, it may remind you of how little time of study you have.

just like 2 hours flies in english. you get 2 hours to write as fast as you can and to wear your hands out as much as possible and to make your heart and brain work as hard as possible. All of this in complete silence.
When you hand it in, its the last exam that comes back to you.
Sorry for being biased, i cant help it, only english is on my mind at the moment.

best wishes, good luck to all. Your future depends on the coming weeks.

i have studying to do.

Sparcod :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
biology speech (non infectious disease): 22.25 out of 25. rank 5th.

she marked in decimal points because she couldnt handle the idea of 2 people on the same mark. weirdo, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)