HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

Stopsign

HSC
N/A
Hey guys.
It's time for your 1st HSC assessments. I'm seeing HSC assessment posts all over the place all over BOS forums. Here is the place to keep them altogether.

Share with us your thoughts, experiences and results, as well as regrets and "I think I failed" thoughts.

Study Hard, then after the HSC, play hard!

:) Good Luck to all those in the class of 2006! :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So far i have 68% in maths x, 93% in physics, 100% in maths.

Last edited:

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
We've only gotten one task back so far. We've got two pending, and three more to go.

I_F

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I handed my first assessment up last Thursday(biology)..the teacher has 43 to mark so I wont bet getting it back for a few weeks.

Handing up Chemistry on Wed.

Economics exam next monday and will get it back within about 1-4 days.

I will post my results when I get them back.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
only got 2 back but quite happy about my results.
business studies-20/20
history extension-23/25
english-pending

left to go
modern history
maths
studies of RE

bleh modern is source based, and im so scared about it ><

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
havent had to hand any in yet but have several on the boil at the moment...
-a maths one on thursday, which i am confident about
- english one on friday, same deal
- drama one nxt monday, performance will be fine, the essay that goes with it is another matter... :eek:
- history task in about 2 weeks, should be pretty ok :)
- ext. eng about 2 weeks from now, not sure how that will go but i'll do my best.
- a bio one in a week or so...actually i am really supremely pissed off about this one. i (and most of the class in fact) found out today that we had all apparently "misinterpreted the question" (read: they didnt word it correctly!!) and so, in the week we have left before it is due we are supposed to go back and fix it according to what the question should have been. well we wouldnt have to if they had taken the time to check the assessment sheet and make sure the question was worded appropriately so as to avoid confusion over what was wanted!!!! gah. and the really annoying bit is that LAST week when they checked our progress they didnt say a thing. grrrrr....
/rant :D

but yes apart from that one im doing pretty well at the moment. :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
only got 2 back but quite happy about my results.
business studies-20/20
history extension-23/25
You should be. Very nice. ^^

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
No more Assessments for me, and second-last day of school tomorrow! 8 Weeks of no assessments, but I'm sure we'll be straight back into it next year with an assessment in the first week. :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
You should be. Very nice. ^^
haha you as well ! but i think im gonna go downhill now with maths which is 100% because ive been so slack with it this yr ><

Riviet

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
No more Assessments for me, and second-last day of school tomorrow! 8 Weeks of no assessments, but I'm sure we'll be straight back into it next year with an assessment in the first week. :(
Hehe same here, i'm looking forward to it, thursday is a half day and we get to go out with our tudors so really we finish on wednesday, our last full day of school.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Did my last assessment for this term: english. Ironically, english is my weakest subjects but was one of my more satisfied assessments as i wrote 9 BOS booklet pages and extremely proud of finishing a booklet. It was open book and the question was soooo similar to my practice essay, all it asked instead was "my" understanding of the physical journey and its significance rather than my practice essay which answered greater understanding of the physical journey. I basically copied my essay out, finishing comfortably unlike others in my class. :D

I also got my 4u maths assessment mark, 21/31 or 68%, which i'm pretty happy with considering it was 4 questions long and had some tough bits in it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Sure! :)
I shoulda offered it up in the first place but i'm all distracted with the holidays starting tomorrow arvo. :D:p
I'll post it in the 4u thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)