HSC Exam Timetable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Actually no. I know what it is.

It took a 10 man strong team of developers to photoshop that logo, starting from the end of last year's exams.

Now it's going to take them a week on how to draw up a table in word and then convert it to pdf.

morganforrest

HSC
Oh doesnt that just shit you right off...next week huh! Imagine if we decided to postpone our exams by a week. Me not happy

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
cem said:
Not only can you get two exams on the one day it is possible, although very rare, to have two exams timetabled at the same time.

Last year there were students who had a clash between Ext Hist and another course but I don't remember which one (a VET course I think).

The BOS have a solution to that problem and it isn't choose one and drop the other - you simply do one exam before the other but remain under supervision so you can't talk to anyone between the exams.
Yeah that was me....history extension and IT on the same day. It was horrible! I couldn't leave the exam hall except for the bathroom from like 9-5...and in the 3 hr break i sat in the corner of the hall (which seats 1000 people) with the supervisors just staring at me and talkin.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ari89 said:
Yeah that was me....history extension and IT on the same day. It was horrible! I couldn't leave the exam hall except for the bathroom from like 9-5...and in the 3 hr break i sat in the corner of the hall (which seats 1000 people) with the supervisors just staring at me and talkin.
THREE HOURS??

Couldn't you have started the exam earlier? Fuck that.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ITimber said:
Do they let you have a break, drink and eat between the exams in that situation or do they lock you up like animals in a cage and supervise you?
you get to eat between exams at your desk while they watch...really awkward...you can't leave the building at all! or talk to anyone!(except the 70yo supervisor if you have to go to the bathroom or something).

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
THREE HOURS??

Couldn't you have started the exam earlier? Fuck that.
oh yeah...when I had my first exam i was the only person in the exam hall...so i didn't see anyone other than the supervisors until like 2...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ari89 said:
oh yeah...when I had my first exam i was the only person in the exam hall...so i didn't see anyone other than the supervisors until like 2...
Man, that sucks. Respect+ for doing it though. You couldn't even have an ipod or something to occupy you?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
Man, that sucks. Respect+ for doing it though. You couldn't even have an ipod or something to occupy you?
Nope...just a stack of hist ext notes....oh yeah...it was my last day of exams too so a pretty crap way to end it

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ari89 said:
Nope...just a stack of hist ext notes....oh yeah...it was my last day of exams too so a pretty crap way to end it
But a good excuse to get even more wasted.

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
exam timetable will be released monday may 9th... dam! i was reading a few pages back and i saw may 1st and i was like woo hoo but then i go to the site and it like 1 WHOLE WEEK :[ i was actually excited.

plodge

HSC
N/A
omg now they put the sign up later in the day
next mon

talica

HSC
dammit

seriously i've been waiting all day!

smeh!

better be next monday dammit!

HSC
me thinks we should brand BOS with "tardy bastards" and tie them to a flagpole for a week. see how they like that... :mad1:

i wanna know when i can start my holidays dammit!!!

emma15677

HSC
ok i just checked the BOS website and the timetable availability is postponed to NEXT monday, may 7. gr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)