HSC General Maths Marathon (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Cheers. I'll give it a whack tomorrow when I'm not dead.

We do. It's pretty (extremely) basic though. So some harder stuff is great.
haha! harder stuff on general maths :L

DJ696

HSC
How's everyone's progression going for maths? :)

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
How's everyone's progression going for maths? :)
Today, I officially finished doing all the past papers for maths ( 2000-2012) I think I've accomplished my goal ! I think I'll do this again until Tuesday...Anyone wanna challenge me ? :)

DJ696

HSC
Today, I officially finished doing all the past papers for maths ( 2000-2012) I think I've accomplished my goal ! I think I'll do this again until Tuesday...Anyone wanna challenge me ? :)
Pretty good, how did you score in each paper... bad or good? :)

I'm trying to revise all content for year and 12 understand fully then i'll the past papers with you :D

jess_1495

HSC
AWFUL! Am I the only one who can just not wrap their head around probability? I always, and i mean always stuff those questions up. So frustrating

DJ696

HSC
AWFUL! Am I the only one who can just not wrap their head around probability? I always, and i mean always stuff those questions up. So frustrating
Probability isn't that hard. Just need to understand and practice questions :)

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Sample Question:

John has the choice of either taking Stacey or Kristie to the prom.
The chance of Stacey putting it out is equivalent to x in the equation:
4x-3=8x+1
The chance of Kristie putting out is equivalent to y in the equation:
y+3=2-5y

Which girl should John take to the prom in order to have the greatest chance of getting laid?

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
Pretty good, how did you score in each paper... bad or good? :)

I'm trying to revise all content for year and 12 understand fully then i'll the past papers with you :D
Awesome!
Well... My scores aren't 100/100 unfortunately but that shall be my aim :) I'm using success one hsc to go over and try to comprehend the topics once more, and then I'll start with the papers again :) Only two days to revise :$

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
Hahaha lol nah I didn't get past those questions that easily.. Probability and annuities are my weaknesses :( ugh..

DJ696

HSC
Awesome!
Well... My scores aren't 100/100 unfortunately but that shall be my aim :) I'm using success one hsc to go over and try to comprehend the topics once more, and then I'll start with the papers again :) Only two days to revise :$
I'm using the HSC General Mathematics 2013 Excel Book :D Pretty good :) how are you gonna cover all the content in your book just reading over examples? :)

DJ696

HSC
Hahaha lol nah I didn't get past those questions that easily.. Probability and annuities are my weaknesses :( ugh..
my weaknesses are to be linear and non-linear relationships, annuities and correlation abit :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)